Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo (42345 Views)

Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari / 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu / "Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Hembelembe: 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
SolidGenius:
We all know yerobas as saboteurs... A tribe full of weaklings, sex addicts, rapist, vagina hunters, beggars, haggard looking ritualists, slum dwellers, and unrepentant back stabbers

Lazy tribe. Nnamdi Kanu was right when he said Yerobas are never to be trusted... Cowards who die 100 times before their actual death.

The most exciting thing is that your actions just keep alienating your scratched clawed faces from other tribes.
See finishing grin cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by MTKbudapest(m): 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
ah! Afonjas don vex.

How can the hyenas and the small animals in kingdom arrest the great LION on the east?

Chai see enviness. Mazi has done what no man in this animal kingdom has done.

Afonjas pls respect this man for he is great.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by theophorus(m): 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
Abegi make them leave this "man" to enjoy him two minute fame before he go go the way of him predecessor.

A region is talking about development another is talking about marginalisation.

Check History and you will discover that their forefathers always cry of marginalisation, unfortunately their children are not doing better.

The Court grant him to enable Him display his Skills and I hope his families are enjoying the "Dance"

PYO should please continue to Ignore him and let His families take care of their mess.

5 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Alariwo2: 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
owobokiri:
They always pretend like they want peace...,meanwhile all they want is the calm environment to organize their owambes and hedonistic ceremonies. They want one Nigeria because they are addicted to Niger delta oil. simple. Happy slaves..

What nonsense are you saying? illiterate!

SW contributes most to this union called Nigeria.. We own the ports (access to the outside world) yet we don't brag. We allow everyone free access including you ungrateful Igbos from your landlocked region.

What do you have exactly? Tell me what your region contributes that's making you feel important.. bloody parasites!

Why I don't blame South Africans for Xenophobic attacks then.. It's kuku you ungrateful souls that roam about who suffered it most.
Nonsense!

6 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by yemmight(m): 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
SolidGenius:
We all know yerobas as saboteurs... A tribe full of weaklings, sex addicts, rapist, vagina hunters, beggars haggard looking ritualists, slum dwellers, and unrepentant back stabbers

Lazy tribe. Nnamdi Kanu was right when he said Yerobas are never to be trusted.. Cowards who die 100 times before their actual death.

The most exciting thing is that your actions just keep alienating your scratched clawed faces from other tribes.

Look at the way you qualify a tribe most of Ipob make their lifetime investment and money on their land. You people are too aggresive. The guy who is parading himself as a Yoruba leader, who selected him? Have u seen group of Yorubas running on the streets agitating like Ipob?

We have been told that no matter how educated any Ibo is, high level of illetracy will never depart from them.

9 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by 2016v2017: 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
Agumbaa:
By Temitope Olanipekun on July 25, 2017

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/25/arrest-nnamdi-kanu-now-yoruba-youth-groups-tell-osinbajo/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=twitter

Lalasticlala.
fools,bastards cowards and bigots,may thunder fire all of you for being unnecessary jealous.
who knows you zombies.
the more you hate and envy Kanu the more he is excelling.

cowards who are indirectly seeking favour and acceptance from their slave masters.
Igbos refused to give you rif-rafs attention because you all are group of imbeciles

12 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by coptic: 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
Beremx:
I am beginning to like Nnamdi Kanu because of the attention he's getting....
Those unknown insignificant Yoruba youths should shut up abeg!

Ndi ara!

This isn't a good enough reason to like someone though.
Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Detailnews: 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
Where is Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by emmadaji: 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
Why will this guy turned one area of the country to a war zone arrest him now
Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by 0b10010011: 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
Anambrans re the major agitators of Biafra knowing fully well they re first class Igbos and anxious to exploit there dominance over there fellow kinsmen.

An Ebonyi man who knows he will be a nobody at the actualization of Biafra being the least Igbo is not so freaked about Biafra has he has better representation under Nigeria.

An almighty Enugu is too big for rubbish! They far ahead of an average Igbo. Still a mysery how they fell under South-East cos there orientation is so western!

Abia is a slave to Anambra believing he is a second class citizen.

Imolites re same time civilised but easily influenced. They also will be a nobody in Biafra!

Bitter truth!

3 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by TheKingIsHere: 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
wristbangle:

Madam, real omoluabis don't even give a hoot about Nnamdi Kanu issue so I wonder which category of SW youths would come out to protest for his arrest.

I see this report as vague and untruthful

Where is the proof? Where is the video?

I won't be surprise if it's an Ipob member that is steering this unrest to create unnecessary chaos.

When they call you guys treacherous, lying, backstabbers you thought it was a joke right?

Now see your own post below requesting for kanus arrest. Or are you not a real omoluabi? **spits**

wristbangle:
LOL even if this news is fake or real but the fraudster/terrorist needs to be re-arrested with immediate effect

https://www.nairaland.com/3941822/ipob-leaders-nnamdi-kanu-uche#58766081

cc beremx

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
who is dapo adepoju?

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Michael004: 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
[s][[s]quote author=SolidGenius post=58818382]We all know yerobas as saboteurs... A tribe full of weaklings, sex addicts, rapist, vagina hunters, beggars, haggard looking ritualists, slum dwellers, and unrepentant back stabbers

Lazy tribe. Nnamdi Kanu was right when he said Yerobas are never to be trusted... Cowards who die 100 times before their actual death.

[/quote][/s][/s]Trash
Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by hadjipapiey(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
izombie:
I still dey wonder why afonjas (yoruba moslems) carry this biafra ipob kanu matter for head. Can someone tell me why?

Has long tail and two arms... Abi ehmmmm..

No, because na second to the last alphabet letter 4 engrease grin 8 shocked
Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by sheyinoni(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
wristbangle:

Madam, real omoluabis don't even give a hoot about Nnamdi Kanu issue so I wonder which category of SW youths would come out to protest for his arrest.

I won't be surprise if it's an Ipob member that is steering this unrest to create unnecessary chaos.
Well spoken sir.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by HONemmaEke: 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
am a Yoruba youth to hell with those who said #arrest KANU
go ON KANU
we want everyone to go one his own.
corrupt leaders is affecting our economy.

21 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Mcowubaba: 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
wristbangle:

Oga You're a lying ..
You guys carry Biafra matter for head
Like addiction, are you guys obsessed with Igbos, your people are in every social media opposing Biafra, Kilode undecided
You for example is present in any Biafra thread ranting up and down.
Keep deceiving yourself

18 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by facelessangel: 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
Nothing person no go hear. See ordinary Yoruba man is asking for Kanu's arrest.
Well l no blame you. I blame free data and social media.

Make fake pastor try him luck

10 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by karmaisreal: 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
Groups like the one Adepoju represents pretend to speak for Yorubas which is rather not true. These guys collect money from polithiefians and go about spewing thrash. Igbos can go and they can go about their self-determination whichever way they choose, It is not the problem of the south west in any way.

Most Yorubas do not care if Igbos leave and if allowed to cast vote in a referendum, would rather vote that Igbos leave. There is absolutely no justification for the call to declare IPOB a terror group. Have the fulani herdmen been declared a terror group?

This is a ridiculous group and they should be ignored. Awon onijekuje.

20 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Edmanpumpin(m): 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
These ones are not genuine Ọmọluabi Yoruba atata's. Thes are paid jegudu jera's who's strings are possibly been pulled from the Solagberu in Bourdillon.
What is YYC... who knows them?
Please my Good people, waive them aside jare.
We the Ọmọluabi Yoruba's support either the True Restructuring or Total Balkanisation of the Fake country called Nigeria.
Awon amunibuni.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by wristbangle: 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Oga You're a lying ..
You guys carry Biafra matter for head
Like addiction, are you guys obsessed with Igbos, your people are in every social media opposing Biafra, Kilode undecided
You for example is present in any Biafra thread ranting up and down.
Keep deceiving yourself

Sir, show me the video of the YYC youths asking Osinbajo to arrest kanu.

I don't know why anyone among u cannot provide the video

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by EmperorKpee(m): 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
If our brothers really want biafra like they are agitating for it everyday, all they need do is to first move from the states of the other tribes where they are presently and start their agitation from their self acclaimed biafran states.
Secondly, they should tell every one they count a biafran occupying a political sit of a senior staff as a Nigerian politician to step down and go vie for a political sit in their biafran republic.
I dont see how you wont get your wishes within 90 days.
But I doubt if they will be able to. Go to every states in Nigeria, U find dem agitating biafra up and down like anyone stands to lose anything if they go. I see Nnamdi Kanu as a power freak just like Buhari. He's just trying to get himself busy while also getting fame in return.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by PenSniper: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
What is yoruba's business if any group wants out of Nigeria ?
Although Kanu and Ipob erred by adopting hate speeches and approaches but the mainstream yoruba remains unmoved and unimpressed by their antics.
This call for Kanu's arrest does not enjoy majority support in yorubaland.
As long as there is no physical or legal attack on any yoruba interest, please leave him be.

5 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Biafman: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
Jobless touts from afonja area.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Michael004: 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
drake2000x:
Afonjas at it again. The earlier the rest of the 798 Tribes in Nigeria realize that the cancer of this country is Afonja as clearly espoused by Emir of Kano, Mallam Sanusi. Here is Nnamdi Kanu sacrificing himself to free up everybody in this country from the shackles of slavery, wickedness and servitude, supported largely by SE and SS, by Northern Christians, yet you have Afonjas angered by this. Petitioning every dick and harry about Nnamdi Kanu out of envy and jealousy that runs through their viens like glucose. Don't let IPOB mark you as an arch enemy...you keep baiting them to do this. IPOB have been extremely patient with you people because of the likes of Fayose and Fani Koyode.
Patient?, May thunder fire your mouth. You people are bastards if you do not do your worse. Patient my folking ass.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by TheKingIsHere: 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
Agumbaa:

Ok members of yoruba youths congress are now fake omoluabis, right?
You claim you don't give a hoot but this was ur comment on this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3941822/ipob-leaders-nnamdi-kanu-uche#58766081

Plus you are always on threads that has to do with IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu, calling us all sorts of names and saying stupid things.

You deserve a presidential award for exposing that treacherous, lying backstabber called wristbangle.

Lying and treachery is in their blood that they don't even know when they do it.

13 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Lightening: 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
wristbangle:

Out of all know dumb defences, this is the dumbest. Yoruba's speaking with both sides of the mouth always. Whoever afflicted you people with unstableness, it will never be well with him.

18 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Omooniya1: 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
yes!!!

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by teardollar: 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
Biafman:
Jobless touts from afonja area.
Don't mind them
Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by sheyinoni(m): 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
myright:
This the main reason I removed most of them from my friends list on FB
Very backward reasoning ask any sensible person.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by 2016v2017: 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
SolidGenius:
We all know yerobas as saboteurs... A tribe full of weaklings, sex addicts, rapist, vagina hunters, beggars, haggard looking ritualists, slum dwellers, and unrepentant back stabbers

1 Like

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by owobokiri(m): 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
Alariwo2:

What nonsense are you saying? illiterate!

SW contributes most to this union called Nigeria.. We own the ports (access to the outside world) yet we don't brag. We allow everyone free access including you ungrateful Igbos from your landlocked region.

What do you have exactly? Tell me what your region contributes that's making you feel important.. bloody parasites!

Why I don't blame South Africans for Xenophobic attacks then.. It's kuku you ungrateful souls that roam about who suffered it most.
Nonsense!

All your major billionaires are oil thieves.. You can never compete in a level playing ground that is why national politics is a do or die affair for you.. . That says much about your desperation for one Nigeria.. You have ports? Who keeps them active? sleazy treacherous bunch of unity beggars..

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides / Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee / Ministry Of Communications, Digital Economy: Communication Ministry Changes Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.