Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

No Religion Is Totally False. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Religion Is Totally False. (1236 Views)

I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? / 2 Zimbabwean Female "Witches" Caught Red-handed Totally Unclad (Video) / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Religion Is Totally False. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
Religion holds concepts, thoughts and discoveries about divinity (God). And all these concepts that were shared among adherents of various religions are not totally wrong to an extent. It is like a mathematical equation, the answer to the question might be ‘5’ but some students will get ‘3’ some will get ‘4’ some will get ‘6’ some will get ‘8’ some will get ‘2’ and so on.

All the students got different answers, but among the different answers, some are close to the right answer, some are closer to the right answer and some are closest to the right answer. But the right answer is the answer that is true-which can also be called the truth. And it is the true answer that will get the reward or bring the real and desired result. I can boldly tell us that, in religion also, there is just one, which is the truth and the truth yields the desired result. And others, no matter how close; a wrong answer is a wrong answer.

In science and technology, it is only when you have the right equation that you get the desired and perfect reaction and results, and this is quite the same with religion. If you want to get the best out of God, you have to approach him the right way, any other way leads to undesired results. We have people who thought they are approaching God for children, but the way they embark on is not the way to see God, and the children they gave birth to happens to be the children they never intended to give birth to (touts, violent and demonic children etc). if you doesn’t get the way right, the result can never be right. A lot of people through religion seeks success, they get it but don’t live it, people seeks wealth but lacks health, people seeks to be prominent but they lack peace, people seeks protection but they lack joy.

But in all these things, there is a perfect answer/equation that is true, that promises all of lives riches, honour and prestige. It says, ‘seek God first and his kingdom and all other things shall be added unto it for you’ (all other things that the world and those with the wrong answer seeks, you will get as a supplement).

_“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32._
It is the true formula/answer that will give you freedom, it is the truth that will set you free from errors and mistakes, it is only when you know the true answer that things can work the way you intended, and even the way they ought to. You ought to be wealthy, healthy, peaceful, happy, joyous, etc. but all these are found when you have the true answer, and the true answer is my father JESUS. JESUS wants to be your father also, he wishes to have a relationship with you and give you all lives goodness and Joy. Jesus alone is the way, THE TRUTH and the LIFE, no man comes to God except through Christ Jesus. Without the right answer ‘Jesus’ the end will be failure, accept Jesus today. Jesus loves you and he desires to save you.

This is not about ‘this is my religion, this is what we do’ it is about YOUR LIFE, IT IS ABOUT YOUR SOUL. THINK WELL BEFORE YOU DECIDE. IN JESUS ALONE IS LIFE AND THE LIFE IS THE LIGHT OF MEN, JESUS ALONE IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. JESUS LOVES YOU.

Evolution
Re: No Religion Is Totally False. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
Jesus was a great guy, he was killed and he died.

Allow his Soul to rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: No Religion Is Totally False. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
5DMindset:

Seems you are an atheist.. Are you?
Re: No Religion Is Totally False. by Teague4league(m): 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
Poo
Re: No Religion Is Totally False. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
sexybbstar:

Seems you are an atheist.. Are you?
I am a unit of God.

1 Like

Re: No Religion Is Totally False. by Ultimus: 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
All of them are demonstrably false. Why? They rely on intangible things and obfuscation to present their case.

1 Like

Re: No Religion Is Totally False. by Victornezzar: 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
sexybbstar:

someone brought the idea and I agreed.Since no one is doing nothing about it,what can I say?
oooo
It was 5mindset ahbi
Re: No Religion Is Totally False. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
Victornezzar:
oooo It was 5mindset ahbi
I think it was 5Dmindset....ask him
Re: No Religion Is Totally False. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
sexybbstar:

Girlfriend what is he supposed to ask me. I am in a good mood.
Re: No Religion Is Totally False. by Victornezzar: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
sexybbstar:

Yeah
would mention him
Re: No Religion Is Totally False. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
Victornezzar:
Re: No Religion Is Totally False. by Victornezzar: 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
sexybbstar:

Yeah
Re: No Religion Is Totally False. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
Victornezzar:
Re: No Religion Is Totally False. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
5DMindset:

What's up wid the (1st) bolded? He's a 'Father.' Can u call yhur dad a guy?

what are mere mortals? Did mortal raise Christ from the dead or God? You can't tell someone to allow HIS soul to rest in peace when it's already in peace and in glory, in power and in authority, in grace and in HIS majesty.

Pls try to interprete your words more clearly so it could be decipherable.

grin

1 Like

Re: No Religion Is Totally False. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
5DMindset:

this guy gat no chill cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: No Religion Is Totally False. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
sexybbstar:

please which watsapp group
Are we sharing money victornezzar
Re: No Religion Is Totally False. by 4EVERG0D: 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
5DMindset:

kikikiki
Re: No Religion Is Totally False. by Victornezzar: 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
sunshineG:
please which watsapp group
Are we sharing money victornezzar
nah
Re: No Religion Is Totally False. by Victornezzar: 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
5DMindset:

Oh okay.
yeah
ow about it
Re: No Religion Is Totally False. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
Victornezzar:

nah
what is the group about?
Re: No Religion Is Totally False. by Victornezzar: 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
sunshineG:
what is the group about?
Supernatural experiences
Re: No Religion Is Totally False. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
Victornezzar:

Supernatural experiences
OK I get it now
Does it have something to do with the chick claiming to see ghost and spirits lipsrsealed
Re: No Religion Is Totally False. by Victornezzar: 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
sunshineG:
OK I get it now
Does it have something to do with the chick claiming to see ghost and spirits lipsrsealed
which chick is dah
Re: No Religion Is Totally False. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
Victornezzar:

which chick is dah
don't tell me you can remember
That the one who created this thread once made that claim
Re: No Religion Is Totally False. by Victornezzar: 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
sunshineG:
don't tell me you can remember
That the one who created this thread once made that claim
Bro I swear av forgotten oo
Re: No Religion Is Totally False. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
Victornezzar:

Bro I swear av forgotten oo
so what is this spirituality all about?
Re: No Religion Is Totally False. by Victornezzar: 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
sunshineG:
so what is this spirituality all about?
lol
baba me wan go sleep
Will tell yhu tomorrow
Re: No Religion Is Totally False. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol
baba me wan go sleep
Will tell yhu tomorrow
no p
Good night
Stay blessed wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / The Concept Of Tithing And Reasons Why I Pay My Tithe / What Makes Christianity The One True Religion Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.