Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,374 members, 7,808,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) (86414 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) / Uchechi Okwu Kanu Performs 'Ritual' To Actualize Biafra (Video, Photos) / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by CltrAltDel: 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ijaya123:
Don't we have any other meaniful topic to grace the FP in nairaland again apart from these Biafra jokes?
As in....Seun which mod is responsible for this trash, you need to investigate what that mode has been pushing to FP in the last 3 months.
@Topic.....it is just a matter of time for FFK to do the needful grin grin grin
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Jetleeee: 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
CltrAltDel:

As in....Seun which mod is responsible for this trash, you need to investigate what that mode has been pushing to FP in the last 3 months.
@Topic.....it is just a matter of time for FFK to do the needful grin grin grin

Potor super mod is the one moving them. I remember getting a 2-week ban the day I called him out for this b.s
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by CltrAltDel: 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
Jetleeee:

Potor super mod is the one moving them. I remember getting a 2-week ban the day I called him out for this b.s
I know who he is…. We all know who he is….. Question is ,why is Seun turning a blind eye on it.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Jetleeee: 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
CltrAltDel:

I know who he is…. We all know who he is….. Question is ,why is Se.un turning a blind eye on it.

I don't think he gives a fook about whatever is going on here. The money dey pile up afterall

Potor is the one running things
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Diesel1(m): 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
Keneking:
Nonsense
Sorry bro.. I know how it hurts grin
Keneking:
Nonsense
Sorry bro.. I know how it hurts
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by CltrAltDel: 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
Jetleeee:

I don't think he gives a fook about whatever is going on here. The money dey pile up afterall

Potor is the one running things
You say No secessionist, but everyday your mod is promoting it here….. If you dont have the balls for it, then remove the damn rule.
Abeg let me call FFK, there is a new olosho in town
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by gberra: 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
fratermathy:

Agitation for Biafra doesn't necessarily translate into war. They are agitating for a referendum, if I'm right. Although I fault their methods.
Frat, pls do not pretend of being unaware of the sequence of the agitation; from biafra or death(a call for a separate country), to referendum, to restructuring, the latest call on the card which is a testament to the kaduna declaration.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by whitering: 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
This is indoctrination.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
shurch:

And what do you know about it. What have you been programmed to know about biafra? An elderly Ibo man told me "stubbornness caused the death of millions of ibos not Nigerian Government"

U ar a liar!!..
No ibo man tell u dat..
Some1 ever told u dat he is an "ibo" man wana be.
U are a chronic liar!!
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by prodigy24: 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
You see Nigerian, they are the most hypocritical and shameless people on the planet.. You remember when they were circulating the rumor that nnamdi KANU wife is in the UK enjoying why he wants to endanger everybody's life.. Now the wife is even putting her life in line, they have gone mute..

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by CltrAltDel: 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
whitering:
This is indoctrination.
Not deferent from ISIS and Boko Haram…. This is how it all started

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by meritocrat: 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
From my archive.

Memory Lane.

DOUBLE STANDARD 101:

By Charles Ogbu.

An average Nigerian 'Facebooker' will do just about anything to save a victim of an abusive relationship from his/her abusive partner.

If a married woman complain of any form of domestic violence from her husband, chances are that the first advice she will get from a Nigerian 'facebooker' is to leave the violent husband.

"You wan die?, you dey wait make im kill you?, you no go run with your life, why you mumu like this nah? Man dey use you learn boxing and you still dey there dey ask weda make you leave am?"

These are some of the rhetorical questions they would bombard the woman with.

It matters not whether the marriage has produced kids. The fact that the woman legally entered into the said marriage and may have even sworn to stick with the man till death do them apart is irrelevant here.

This Nigerian 'Facebooker' has enough common sense to realize that the right to life of the human person is the most important of all rights and must be protected at all cost. He is equally not unaware of the fact that once a man's right to life is threatened, such a man is at liberty to do anything......anything at all...to safeguard it. He is also cognizant of the fact that for a duly constituted marriage to be dissolved, all it requires is for one of the partners....just one....to express dissatisfaction. Marriage vow be damned!! These all important facts are not lost on him.

Note, I completely share the views of this 'Nigerian Facebooker'.

Now, here is the twist:

When this same average Nigerian facebooker hears that the Igbos want to leave Nigeria because they believe they are being abused and their right to life constantly being compromised by both state and non state actors represented by the security agencies and the Fulani herdsmen respectively, the first thing you will hear from him is: "we are better off as one country ooo. Why they wan break up the country nah?. Why dem dey ask for Biafra sef?"

This is the same person who was ready to do anything to save an innocent woman from her abusive partner few minutes ago.

Meanwhile, this person acknowledges that the Igbos are actually being killed by the security agents and their Fulani herdsmen brethren and treated like inferior beings by the government. He is equally aware that neither the govt nor the security agencies are willing to change their hostile approach towards the Igbos. He knows all these, yet, he will go to any length including standing the law of natural justice on its head and even quoting non-existing laws in his desperate bid to make you see reason why the Igbos must remain in Nigeria no matter what.

Note: in the case of the married woman being abused by her husband, she legally entered into the marriage with her two 'kolokolo' eyes and may have even vowed to remain in it till death. But because this our 'average Nigerian' understands the sanctity of life, he would advice this woman to leave the abusive marriage for her own safety.

In the case of the Igbos, they never bargained for this. They didn't enter into any form of agreement to be in this union. They were forcefully joined together.

Yet, this our average Nigerian would want them to remain even when he knows that the abusive partner in this fake union has shown no sign of putting his violent demon in check.

Why are we like this

3 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
where is ngozi,uwazurike's wife?
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
PrecisionFx:

I don't think anyone asked u where u come from
No one asked you to quote me..
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
EYIBLESSN:
Seriously Speaking , Majority of Kanu's followers doesn't understand why he is agitating. If there is , only few of them does.
There is nothing like peace. Peace within the system is the best.
If he intends to help this generation he shouldn't have come up with concept of this nature.

May God help us all.
why are u so pained about the agitation I thought your elders said you can survive without the agitators

2 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
Bekimbo:

Amoeba where in east are you from?
Spirogyra... From Delta state..
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by gberra: 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ngozi123:

Disgusting post. If you really had any respect for these children [s]who were purposefully starved by Awolowo, Gowon and co[/s] then you would have the decency to stay out of Biafra topics. Many of these children starved to death because of warmongers like Gowon yet your likes are here condemning peaceful protestors instead of condemning the actual warmongers like Buhari and co who think that self-determination equates to war undecided.

Quel dommage! undecided
Ignorance on war complexities including the sabotage on the part of the biafran army led by Ojukwu is no excuse for being a beanbag.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Kazim88: 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
caracas:
On the contrary pics like this wud further galvanize us the more . So thanks for the pics reminds us of how evil Nigeria is .
That same pics would make even a Yoruba man denounce Nigeria.
God forbid, am not a Nigerian.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by imtfans(m): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
why don't I like the kanu's and the clueless ipob I think our' fake bloggers' gave him much relevance
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
Pesuzok:

What do you expect when there is war. It is currently happening in syria, where chemical weapons are used on civilians.
They should also know how the civil war all started

Thats the point u seem uniformed abt the whole situation that happened.
It was a GENOCIDE commited... in midst of war.
The ignored war they are fighting against men and went for women and innocent children.

I had a video i would have sent u.. but i lost it with my former fone.. its an old video with black &white video coverage.
Where a white man "a french" said a lot about the civil war.. the practically said "a genocide was commited against innocent children by nigerian army" and tear drops were dropping from his eyes.
DO U KNOW THAT GENOCIDE IS A HUGE CRIME?. undecided
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
Horrible color combo undecided
What with the terrible color riot, you Biafrans sad
Abeg ooooooo shocked
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by ejanla077: 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

My point exactly.

The whole biafra shìt will only lead to massacre lipsrsealed

massacre of naigeria soldiers
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Organs(m): 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
ESDKING:
Nwanyi oma.

Children must watch the Biafra war videos and know who their enemies and how wicked they are.
You can't bury the truth. Thank God for social media.

God bless the land of rising sun.
God bless Nnamdi Kanu .

Hahaha... Keep thinking northerners are your enemies, Nzeogwu was trusted and respected but like most ibo traitors, he thought he is being cheated and murdered Sardauna, ibos poured onto the streets and celebrated, mocking the northerners, meat sellers started attacking the ibos, ojukwu declared biafra and challenged nigeria to a war. God gave victory to Nigeria and the ibos lost. So how is Nigeria your enemy?, we should've folded our hands and allow you to do what you liked under a federal republic? Now, nnamdi kanu is making the same selfish and hopeless mistake because a northerner is president you are not calling him out on his deceitful and rogue ways. He is breaking the law and has violated all his bail terms u turn your eyes the other way, now if we decide to come for him, you will try urself and try to block the law, police and armed forces, guess what will happen, we will just say "open fire" and deal with you very very well, danboraoba shege, then you will start shouting upandown that northerners are killing you. We did same to shite in Zaria, and to folks in Zaki Biam and Udi, so keep disobeying law enforcement, we will soon unleash on you and nnamdi kanu like ojukwu will run away and beg for pardon later.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
gberra:
Ignorance on war complexities including the sabotage on the part of the biafran army led by Ojukwu is no excuse for being a beanbag.

Refusing to accept a region's desire for self-determination is what caused the Biafran war in the first place, and should another war occur- God forbid- it will be due to the same reason. You tried to blame IPOB for something that hasn't even happened yet without taking into account other, more important, factors that led to the civil war. You should be condemning warmongers like Gowon for that war and any other subsequent problems that emanated from that war and not IPOB, a group that were established way after those problems started or Ojukwu, a man who only ever wanted peace for his people. I don't expect you to do so as you're a well established tribalist here undecided.

Quel dommage!

5 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by globalview(m): 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
This Biafra agitation didn't surface throughout the 6 yrs reign of GEJ , the zone that is responsible or directly/indirectly supporting this should know that presidency will at a period move to their zone... they should also be prepared to battle antagonism and lawlessness when time comes.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by ihatesycophant(m): 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
ESDKING:
Nwanyi oma.

Children must watch the Biafra war videos and know who their enemies and how wicked they are.
You can't bury the truth. Thank God for social media.

God bless the land of rising sun.
God bless Nnamdi Kanu .
God does not bless worshipper of other gods but his children that worship him in truth and spirit. Not one that carries his wife to bow to strange gods in the shrine and carry staff made of animal horn.
God knows his because is part of his commandments that 'thou shalt not bow down unto a strange god but me'. He also said 'the prayer of a sinner is an abomination unto me'.
God is too pure to behold iniquities.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Ilajeboy(m): 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
GameGod:
When will ffk fucck this one sef? angry

What horrible looking monkey is this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by GameGod(m): 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ilajeboy:

What horrible looking monkey is this
Proboscis Monkey
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Leez(m): 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
chie8:
The wife of the supreme leader of Biafra,Uchechi Okwu Kanu honored the invitation to a historical event  organized by Abia Writers in conjunction with IPOB Abia State.

The event tagged 'BIAFRA CHILDREN CONFERENCE,IN REMEMBRANCE OF MILLIONS OF BIAFRA CHILDREN STARVED TO DEATH IN 1986-70S  live at Nkpor hall 77 School Road Aba,Opp Ckc Catholic church' is meant to bring to the world the mystery of the abominable holocaust committed by Nigerian soldiers in collaboration with Britain in which Biafra children were starved to death during civil war via an interactive program

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/nnamdi-kanu-wife-shines-at-biafran.html?m=1
afonja are already crying grin
cowards by nature
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Leez(m): 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

U ar a liar!!.. No ibo man tell u dat.. Some1 ever told u dat he is an "ibo" man wana be. U are a chronic liar!!
nwanne ignore d tool havnt u seen afonjas on here claiming to be igbo dy resort to lies wen propaganda fails all to please dia fulani masters
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by TheKingdom: 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
Afonja are mad at their lying parents who told them that Biafrans had forgotten who they were...that you can sleep with their women, rent them high priced flats, and tell them anything when you are not even a biblical people like them

BUT...

Now look at Yoruba youths, instead of joining a revolution they are giving press statements for Osinbajo to arrest Kanu as if he is Police chief,, and think that will solve their problems.

WHo is mumu and who is hero?
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Leez(m): 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
globalview:
This Biafra agitation didn't surface throughout the 6 yrs reign of GEJ , the zone that is responsible or directly/indirectly supporting this should know that presidency will at a period move to their zone... they should also be prepared to battle antagonism and lawlessness when time comes.
so u didnt hear of BIM playing pro biafra statement on enugu radio before dy were arrested in 2014
why must afonjas lie na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) / Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers / Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.