Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) (86403 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) / Uchechi Okwu Kanu Performs 'Ritual' To Actualize Biafra (Video, Photos) / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Sanchez01: 9:28am On Jul 26, 2017
Ngozi123:

Awolowo starved millions of Biafran children to death, we will not forget this.
And how did he do so? Is he supposed to be sending food to supposed enemy who had declared herself a sovereign state? What sort of leader leads his own into war without storing foods and weaponries? You guys make it look like Awolowo went for the children directly, yet, Ojukwu and his generals maintained their dark beards and even looked healthier till he fled. What was he feeding on?
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Bellombk: 10:55am On Jul 26, 2017
mtswwww useless thing make her go help her husband
[color=#990000][/color] smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
chie8:
The wife of the supreme leader of Biafra,Uchechi Okwu Kanu honored the invitation to a historical event  organized by Abia Writers in conjunction with IPOB Abia State.

The event tagged 'BIAFRA CHILDREN CONFERENCE,IN REMEMBRANCE OF MILLIONS OF BIAFRA CHILDREN STARVED TO DEATH IN 1986-70S  live at Nkpor hall 77 School Road Aba,Opp Ckc Catholic church' is meant to bring to the world the mystery of the abominable holocaust committed by Nigerian soldiers in collaboration with Britain in which Biafra children were starved to death during civil war via an interactive program

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/nnamdi-kanu-wife-shines-at-biafran.html?m=1
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by attackgat: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
ACE1010:
Nigeria can never be separated, not in this generation, that is for sure. Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob and rest are looking for cheap publicity!! I dey my house make una come beat!!!!

So what you are saying is:

"What Lord Lugard has brought together, no man should put assunder"?

These people that lice to uphold the colonial fraud called Nigeria.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by UnchangeableGod: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
vizkiz:

My point exactly.

The whole biafra shìt will only lead to massacre lipsrsealed

Those who want peacefyl exit will get it and those who desire to massacre others for wanting to be on their own will be visited with what they wish others except they repent.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by UnchangeableGod: 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
vizkiz:

My point exactly.

The whole biafra shìt will only lead to massacre lipsrsealed

Those who want peaceful exit will get it and those who desire to massacre others for wanting to be on their own will be visited with what they wish others except they repent.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by UnchangeableGod: 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
doctimonyeka:
I'm from the EAST but I can tell you that this man and his household is a confirmed FRAUD... Biafra is a mirage...

God bless Nigeria..
That is your opinion sir and you are entitled to it. Where you come from does not matter. What matters is the evidence of your allegation against Nnamdi Kanu and your motive. God bless Biafrans and Nigerians alike.

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by UnchangeableGod: 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
ybalogs:
God bless you and me and all that loves Nigeria.
Rather God bless all who love righteousness, equity, peace and justice whether they are Biafrans, Nigerians or from any other nation. The unity of Nigeria is not contained in the holy Scriptures.

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Organs(m): 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
Ngozi123:

The history records show that Gowon was a warmonger who sought to ruin a nation whose only offence was to strive for their own self-determination. Nigeria was an evil nation then just as it is now. This sinkhole that you call your country is not a place where any benevolent leader should want his people to live in.

Btw, why are you crossing out my comment about you being a well established anti-Igbo tribalist? Is it not the truth? cheesy

Quel dommage!

Hi Ngozi, During the war, Igbos and their leaders boasted and believed absolutely that Chukwu Okike Abiama has given them victory and that they will win the war. Now tell me why did God Almighty give Victory to Nigeria and not to Biafra? There is a reason for that, Nigeria represent TRUTh and sincerity and Biafra was built on lies and falsehood. That is why they lost and Ojukwu that boasted that he will be the last man standing ran away, go watch utube video of gowon during the surrender, he said and i quote, Ojukwu ran away after what he has done to the ibos, Biafra, the children all, he said may his conscience "Judge him". Weather I and you argue from now till tomorrow, the fact remains that Ojukwu ran away and had to be forgiven by Shagari and granted pardon to return and he is a coward in the STANDARDS and PRINCIPLES of the ARMY. Gowon on the other hand and Nigeria and OBJ and Buhari all were victorious and we are one Nigeria. Now, if you want to talk about how they said OK, no victor no vanquished and that we will all start on a fresh slate, yet, they (The North) does not trust Ndigbo and silently marginalized them in some things, YES, i agree, is that fair, of course not, again when they were indoctrinated into Nigeria from Biafra was the treatment fair, No it was not, that is wrong, Should it be corrected, Of Course YES, absolutely. That is a fight that any well meaning Nigeria will join and agitate for.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) / Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers / Nigeria: State Of The Nation In Cartoons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.