Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Have You Ever Fallen In Love To This Extent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Fallen In Love To This Extent (718 Views)

Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St / Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? / Have You Ever Fallen In Love??? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Fallen In Love To This Extent by businessman7(m): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
Have you ever fallen in love with your partner to the extent even when the relationship is not working out between you both you have to take a walk and have you ever had that guilt feeling of quiting before actually leaving the relationship?
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love To This Extent by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
Chai! Long Time no Logging
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love To This Extent by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
if u ask me, who am i to ask?
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love To This Extent by Learnstuffs: 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
Bros abeg, ask your question again? Ayam not understanding
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love To This Extent by johnbuck81(m): 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
ur sentence tire me...i just no understand.

(1) (Reply)

Judge This Matter / Why Are Ladies This Wicked / I Need Advice !!! Pls Read Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.