Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k (58124 Views)

Tekno Speaks To Paul Akere, His Long Lost Secondary School Friend / Tekno Finds Paul Akere, His Secondary School Friend After N200,000 Price Tag / Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k by PotatoSalad(m): 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hey tekno. it's me Paul. I'm yellow, not skinny anymore.
Re: Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k by MrCork: 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
pittoilet:
The Nigerian artiste 'free giver' who have superseded Don Jazzy in recent times, Tekno is looking for his long lost secondary school mate Paul Akere.

The singer has placed a bounty price of 200k to fall on anybody who can help him to find Paul.

He described Paul as a skinny guy and a fair guy.

See screenshots below...

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/07/singer-tekno-looking-long-lost-secondary-friend-whoever-finds-gets-200k/

.^^^^ this fake bobby brawn skiiiiny tape worm looookin refugee wannnna be again.....were he gonnno find £2000 from??.... Selin tyres?.... i don't even boooooast about my £28000 (cash) range rover spot..my gosh!! angry
Re: Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
I don't even remember any of my school mate name not to remember another person's school mate... abeg dash me that money make I use am smoke shasha this weekend
Re: Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k by Jadoskii(m): 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
Talk2Bella:
grin isn't it obvious I'm the one

I know the feeling, I went to 6 secondary schools and I never kept in touch, its a habit I imbibed from when I was a kid till now, still don't know how to keep in touch, my 5th secondary I made friends but only talk to one now, Tolu, please I am also looking for someone, her name is Nike Oriade, she was a huge inspiration to me in jss1, her dad was a pastor and she has about 8 vertical tribal marks on her face, pls Nike it's Isabel from Lagos State Model College Meiran
meiran model college !!! Close to Ile iwe junction ard ajasa
Re: Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k by Brown14: 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
200k? does he even know if the Akere is even richer than him sef but hez on a low key.

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k by vizkiz: 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
rali123:

Once tried it but was not successful.
Can it be done via phone?
Would you be kind enough to explain it
Only on a Pc.

Someone tried it using my picture (the ones I had online) didn't ask for the process though, didn't show interest
Re: Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k by chuckjoshua(m): 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
pittoilet:

It's not easy to spend money these days too my broda!
I see what you did there ��. Savage you are!
Re: Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k by Ishilove: 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
EntMirror:
I keep telling everyone I come across. Your association, the people you walk with determines your future.. Work with the right people and your future is assured. Walk with people with no dreams and vision and your future becomes SLEEK.

Visit www.entmirror.com let's talk business
Who knows where I can find Franca Obasi? She was my bestie in Junior school cry
Re: Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k by VeniJu: 8:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
Abraham4christ:
Another way to advertise the 200k he just won from nairabet.
Yeybrity.
Chaitongue see painment ... Sorry bro. Take am easy.
Re: Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k by Talk2Bella(f): 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
Jadoskii:
meiran model college !!! Close to Ile iwe junction ard ajasa

I don't even remember anymore

lol
Re: Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k by freshinko: 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lols..am i the only one who believes that Tekno is just talking about himself? Tekno is skinny, yellow... His sister is equally yellow grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k by Fauzydane(m): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
Abraham4christ:
Yeybrity.
and wats ur buzznes
Re: Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k by mostcerebral: 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
Some of u saying tekno is showing off should take a chill. Its nt easy to find sm people on facebook cos they dnt use their first name and surname. I ve a frnd too bak then in secondary school whom i ve searched several times of facebook to no avail. His name is Ikechukwu Peter. I know i ll certainly be willing to drop sm cash(maybe nt 200k) just to find him.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k by owasiu: 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
He wants to dash the guy a million what if the guy is richer than him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k by TrapHedges(m): 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
Abraham4christ:
Yeybrity.

fam shut up! Siss¥
Re: Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ishilove:

Who knows where I can find Franca Obasi? She was my bestie in Junior school cry

Hahahaha.. Keep looking cheesy
Re: Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k by Djbond(m): 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:
If you want to give out money just give.

No be say e don enter 6 years you commot from high school. You can always get anyone on Facebook/LinkedIn. It's the 21st century dude! undecided

Well like someone said this is a lesson to those idiots and stupìd air heads Nigerians who rather use bullshìt as their monikers on social media.

Imagine someone like adedotun using "HerDayDorTun funds" as his moniker on Facebook undecided

The new craze is even more annoying. You see names like "mimi frosh boy" or "Cici ajoke"... One bìtch on my Facebook calls herself 'Nana eye shadow"

Awon omo ofo undecided
ahah kilode,, guy you don vex gan o... Lol
Re: Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k by networkG: 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
incantation loading....... Paul akere oooo 3x,am sure 1m most fall on you dis night and 200k just for me, if dat chinko is not a lier
Re: Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k by NicoBaba(m): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
Factfinder1:
If am the guy I will come for the 1m and my brother will collect 200k referral bonus for finding me
in DJ khaled voice* U smart U loyal...... n I appreciate that.

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k by Davidlekkzy(m): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
Wat if d guy don fat now
Re: Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k by ojasweb(m): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

You can search for anyone though facial recognition on Google

So, if someone was looking for me and he uploaded my pic on Google and this comes out, has he found me? Bro, let's not be 100% dependent on internet.

Re: Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k by vizkiz: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
ojasweb:

So, if someone was looking for me and he uploaded my pic on Google and this comes out, has he found me? Bro, let's not be 100% dependent on internet.
was that picture uploaded on the Internet before?
Re: Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k by vizkiz: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
ojasweb:

was that picture uploaded to the Internet before?
Re: Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k by cybriz82(m): 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
sheybi him dn see d family? men him ask them nau
Re: Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k by canalily(m): 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
This looks like that my stolen Tekno W3undecided
Re: Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k by holyboii: 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:
If you want to give out money just give.

No be say e don enter 6 years you commot from high school. You can always get anyone on Facebook/LinkedIn or ask your high school mates. It's the 21st century dude! Ode undecided

Well like someone said, this is a lesson to those idiots and stupìd air head Nigerians who rather use bullshìt as their monikers on social media.

Imagine someone like adedotun using "HerDayDorTun funds" as his moniker on Facebook undecided

The new craze is even annoying.

You see names like "mimi frosh boy" or "Cici ajoke"... One bìtch on my Facebook calls herself 'Nana eye shadow"

Awon omo ofo undecided

By the way, incase anyone is looking for old time student from Livingstone model college to give money, I am here o jare undecided

you go sabi MR Okey and Mr felix...me na 2009 set layi sanni annexe
Re: Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k by ojasweb(m): 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

was that picture uploaded to the Internet before?

Yes.
Re: Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
Marvis4real:
tag it anything u want, he is touching lives.
touching lives by reaching out to idp camps?, orphanage homes?, destitutes?, the nigger is just doing all dese online freebies to gain attention and popularity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k by SirMichael1: 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
MrCork:

.^^^^ this fake bobby brawn skiiiiny tape worm looookin refugee wannnna be again.....were he gonnno find £2000 from??.... Selin tyres?.... i don't even boooooast about my £28000 (cash) range rover spot..my gosh!! angry

E-diot!
Re: Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
pittoilet:

It's not easy to spend money these days too my broda!
SISTER OF ALL THE NICKNAMES TO ANSWER NA PITTOILET YOU PICK....sister rapture no go near you
Re: Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
mostcerebral:
Some of u saying tekno is showing off should take a chill. Its nt easy to find sm people on facebook cos they dnt use their first name and surname. I ve a frnd too bak then in secondary school whom i ve searched several times of facebook to no avail. His name is Ikechukwu Peter. I know i ll certainly be willing to drop sm cash(maybe nt 200k) just to find him.
but bro no vex o including tekno too,but when u and tekno finally see that person what will he do? as for me people change u may not find that person interesting anymore. my opinion though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Ken Erics Traditional Wedding / Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) / Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.