Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

6 Pdp Governors To Visit Buhari In London For Lunch [see Names] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Pdp Governors To Visit Buhari In London For Lunch [see Names] (1260 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch / Photos From Buhari’s Meeting With PDP Governors In Aso Rock / First Photo Of Buhari And The 6 PDP Governors Who Visited Him In London Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Pdp Governors To Visit Buhari In London For Lunch [see Names] by Henrychiz(m): 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
The presidency has scheduled a visit between six governors elected under the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and President Muhammadu Buhari in London today, Punch reports.

This is coming after an unannounced visit by APC governors a couple of days ago.

The visit is believed to have been organized by the office of the National Security Adviser, Major General Babagana Munguno (retd.).

Here are identities of the governors to visit the president:

Udom Emmanuel (Akwa Ibom)

Dave Umahi (Ebonyi)

Abdulaziz Yari (Zamfara)

Abiola Ajimobi (Oyo).

The others aren't known. Yet.

One of the governors expressed sadness that some of his colleagues weren't picked by the presidency.

“Our colleagues are going to London to see the President. But I’m not happy that someone like the Governor of Ekiti State, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, or his Rivers State counterpart, Mr. Nyesom Wike, is not on the delegation", he said.

The governors will have lunch with the president before returning to Nigeria like their APC counterparts.

http://www.buzymindznews.com/2017/07/picks-6-pdp-governors-to-visit-buhari.html

Re: 6 Pdp Governors To Visit Buhari In London For Lunch [see Names] by madridguy(m): 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
The Presidency should also make arrangement for 6 delegate from Nairaland to visit Sai Baba. 3 APC loyalist " Sarrki, hungerbad and Madam modath should represent us " 2 PDP wailers and 1 APDA tongue

2 Likes

Re: 6 Pdp Governors To Visit Buhari In London For Lunch [see Names] by TITOBIGZ(m): 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
[left][/left] and i followed shout Sai Baba Ooo, chai sadshocked
Re: 6 Pdp Governors To Visit Buhari In London For Lunch [see Names] by Abraham4christ(m): 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
Who else have seen how the are wasting our fund.
Lets form a whatsap group and cry in unison.
Re: 6 Pdp Governors To Visit Buhari In London For Lunch [see Names] by madridguy(m): 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
Now it is waste of funds? But you people want everybody to visit Sai Baba since you don't have trust in his media team. Next will be Nairaland APC zombie and PDP miscreant

Abraham4christ:
Who else have seen how the are wasting our fund.
Lets form a whatsap group and cry in unison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Pdp Governors To Visit Buhari In London For Lunch [see Names] by SELFmade7(m): 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lunch

They go just fly go London for lunch, how much be flight ticket
Re: 6 Pdp Governors To Visit Buhari In London For Lunch [see Names] by Abraham4christ(m): 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
madridguy:
Now it is waste of funds? But you people want everybody to visit Sai Baba since you don't have trust in his media team. Next will be Nairaland APC zombie and PDP miscreant

Who cares whether Buhari live or die.
Nigeria is bigger than any president.
Why spend our money on someone who doesn't care whether Nigeria lives or die.
Re: 6 Pdp Governors To Visit Buhari In London For Lunch [see Names] by madridguy(m): 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
grin grin grin Sai Baba is alive warming up for 2023.

Abraham4christ:

Who cares whether Buhari live or die.
Nigeria is bigger than any president.
Why spend our money on someone who doesn't care whether Nigeria lives or die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Pdp Governors To Visit Buhari In London For Lunch [see Names] by AMARACHINOSE(f): 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
This person no go kill me for this country grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 6 Pdp Governors To Visit Buhari In London For Lunch [see Names] by Abraham4christ(m): 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin Sai Baba is alive warming up for 2023.

Whether he is warming up or cooling up,we Nigerian know that he is a failure.
Chikina
Re: 6 Pdp Governors To Visit Buhari In London For Lunch [see Names] by AMARACHINOSE(f): 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
Really, I don't think that will change any thing
madridguy:

Re: 6 Pdp Governors To Visit Buhari In London For Lunch [see Names] by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
What a cluelessly useless presidiot! Nigeria is doomed.
Re: 6 Pdp Governors To Visit Buhari In London For Lunch [see Names] by LazyNairalander(m): 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
I want to go too oh.

Meanwhile check my signature for the best student forum online.
Re: 6 Pdp Governors To Visit Buhari In London For Lunch [see Names] by Henrychiz(m): 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
I know the money these governors are going to spend will be enough to rebuild our refineries
FreddyKruger:
What a cluelessly useless presidiot! Nigeria is doomed.
Re: 6 Pdp Governors To Visit Buhari In London For Lunch [see Names] by kingdenny(m): 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
Someone should pls move this to joke section.
I am hopeful this is a joke.
Re: 6 Pdp Governors To Visit Buhari In London For Lunch [see Names] by AMARACHINOSE(f): 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked
kingdenny:
Someone should pls move this to joke section.
I am hopeful this is a joke.
Re: 6 Pdp Governors To Visit Buhari In London For Lunch [see Names] by AMARACHINOSE(f): 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
I think say this man for join them

Re: 6 Pdp Governors To Visit Buhari In London For Lunch [see Names] by ubongokon(m): 11:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
fayose and wike shld not go there oo, these men has palpable hatred for buhari and may want to poison that man

(1) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore / PHOTOS: A New Ultra Modern Market Is Under Construction In Aba / What Are We Thankful For In Naijiriya?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.