Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Have You Seen This Size & Type Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Seen This Size & Type Before? (2616 Views)

Have You Seen This 4 Ikeja Girls Video Trending On Facebook? / Strange Toothpick... Has Anyone Seen This Before? / When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen This Size & Type Before? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hello guys in the house, i ve something big for you today. My friend called it "Elders Meat". What is your opinion, who can handle this?

Guys, with this size, d man size matter oo

SOURCE: http://bestngnews..com.ng/2017/07/check-out-this-picture-of-delicious.html

Re: Have You Seen This Size & Type Before? by SirMichael1: 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
Thanks but I think I'll pass it to the Afonjas, they can handle this very well grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Size & Type Before? by ojun50(m): 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
God of geograph
Re: Have You Seen This Size & Type Before? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
Her mr.perfect is out there.
Re: Have You Seen This Size & Type Before? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
Her mr.perfect is out there. wink
Re: Have You Seen This Size & Type Before? by indodon(m): 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
VirginDiva:
Her mr.perfect is out there. wink
blood of Malachi!!!!

what kind of booty enhancement is this
Re: Have You Seen This Size & Type Before? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
indodon:
blood of Malachi!!!!

what kind of booty enhancement is this
Common you'll soon here she's married. One mans poison is anothers food

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Size & Type Before? by toastedbread: 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
agbalacious! something must kill a man!
Re: Have You Seen This Size & Type Before? by Modsenemy(f): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
The person that arranged the bricks couldn't arrange it well .
Re: Have You Seen This Size & Type Before? by indodon(m): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
VirginDiva:
Common you'll soon here she's married. One mans poison is anothers food
hope,, but I gotta ask, how is somebody going to eat the pu**y?
Re: Have You Seen This Size & Type Before? by 7footre(m): 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
This one na two planets!!!!

Re: Have You Seen This Size & Type Before? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
indodon:
hope,, but I gotta ask, how is somebody going to eat the pu**y?
They'll find a way
Re: Have You Seen This Size & Type Before? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
blogbaby:
Hello guys in the house, i ve something big for you today. My friend called it "Elders Meat". What is your opinion, who can handle this?

SOURCE: http://bestngnews..com.ng/2017/07/photos-woman-with-bigger-and-s3xy.html
Iscabbaa!! Watin be this!!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Size & Type Before? by Roum(m): 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
Loooooord have mercy!!!!!!!!
Re: Have You Seen This Size & Type Before? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
7footre:
This one na two planets!!!!

This one no be film trick oh wallahi!!
Re: Have You Seen This Size & Type Before? by Stevengerd(m): 10:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
And na somebody go deh bleep dis wan.
Re: Have You Seen This Size & Type Before? by vickodedon(m): 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
I for talk but make i kip quiet
Re: Have You Seen This Size & Type Before? by Earthquake1: 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
My p***** doesn't have the length to pass through the mould of flesh and enter her nyash.

Sorry I'll pass.
Re: Have You Seen This Size & Type Before? by Thermodynamics(m): 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lawd pleasssssssse give me this kind of wife, this is the type of asset I need in a woman, preferable, let my wife's own be bigger than hers. I will be so much grateful, Amen.

(1) (Reply)

I'm So Scared (You Might Be Touched After Reading This) / See What Someone Posted On Facebook About Guys / Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.