Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency (67997 Views)

Why Former US President Bill Clinton Is Visiting Buhari, Atiku / FG Speaks On Rex Tillerson Sack After Visiting Buhari / Benue Massacre: Shehu Sani Blasts Benue Elders For Visiting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by ndcide(m): 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
aolawale025:
Someone like Fayose would paradoxically have added more creditability to whatever political capital they hope to gain

I agree. Fayose would be be that person who would have told Nigerians the truth about what he saw.

I mean, for those who want to know the truth. Not those who want to believe a lie.

2 Likes

Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by Ebubeze(m): 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
hope the already fake designed pictures that will surface on their arrival will not be as bad as this one.

Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by TUGOCHUKWU: 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
let me come nd b going o....my grandma is waiting for d firewood

1 Share

Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by gberra: 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ngozi123:
This man has been in hospital for 70 days and they're still trying to convince us that all is well... He needs to give up this presidency as it's clearly not had a good impact on his health.
You lacked manners. Ain't biafra president, remember. You should know your bound.
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by jjjjj2017: 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
madridguy:
Good update.
Cc: ipork miscreants.

Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by Omeokachie: 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
Governors going on hajj
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by Omuka: 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
DLondonboiy:
These ones are decieving themselves...Buhari can NEVER come back to Nigeria ALIVE.

Rubbish country!
you won't witness the arrival of president buhari, either you are dead or you are struck with an incurable sickness. Ameen
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by SalamRushdie: 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
Flashh:

Pardon my manners too. The person you're correcting is better of than you.

The worse case here is that; you don't know when to make use of comma(') and fully stop(.)

You can ask me, then I will highlight the problems in your sentence for ya.

Gbefu first and foremost there is nothing like "worse case" the correct term is "worst case" and as regards my punctuation that's how I choose to write informally in this forum and especially when I punch from my phone . Now you run off to where you came out of because you never reach to correct me . wink

1 Like

Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by DrSleekQas(m): 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
Asked why the President’s media handlers were not part of the visiting team, Shehu again absolved his colleagues, saying the President’s Personal photographer Bayo Omoboriwo was part of the delegation and would dish out pictures to Nigerians when he returns.*

funny people so we are now in the stone age wen Bayo will need to come back before we get to see pics of BUBU
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by jjjjj2017: 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
SonofDevil:
who take someone like fayose serious, he is suffering from mouth diarrhea.

Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by oyakhilomeh(m): 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Pardon my manners but you are the senseless one here Sir it seems ...And the word is "accompanied " not accomplished Sir
See insult wey carry respect shocked
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by nnanwokedi: 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
Even APC d scamm Nigeriana! Fayose should have been nominated to add more credibility to the visit nd what ever they will say when they return. Since Fayose is a strong critics of d present Buhari and osibanjo lead APC!!!! ( observation o....)
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by Okoroawusa: 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
safe journey o!
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by pedi(m): 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
same way APC use el-furai to frustrate Jonathan government, now is pay back time,karma dose it work perfectly, who has ever visit the dead among the living,oooo I see maybe they wan to visit him in mortuary, cause 9ja own no aircee at all,I pity APC and there minister of lia,and propaganda small time now lia Mohammed will say his doing very fine, I hope he stay there till his been impeach,what goes around comes around .
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by AntiWailer: 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
Limitednow:
So the presidency has become the mouth piece of governors to be announcing when they are to travel?

Garba should swear that the presidency did not influence the picking of the visiting team lemme see.

In Southeast, why pick Umahi? Why not Either Obiano of Anambra or Ugwuanyi of Enugu?

Una never tell us wetin una dey hide!

Umahi na fulani ?
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by Abudu2000(m): 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
adem30:
No sensible man will nominate an unstable mental uncle in his family to accomplished him to his Inlaw house
i know someone put you here to make this reply, you can now go and collect ur pay check from him.....

I dont really know who these people think they are fooling. So of all people they choose to leave behind its fayose, the same man they are staging all these dramas just to descredit his claims.lol

They only make the people love him more

1 Like

Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by AntiWailer: 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
pedi:
same way APC use el-furai to frustrate Jonathan government, now is pay back time,karma dose it work perfectly, who has ever visit the dead among the living,oooo I see maybe they wan to visit him in mortuary, cause 9ja own no aircee at all,I pity APC and there minister of lia,and propaganda small time now lia Mohammed will say his doing very fine, I hope he stay there till his been impeach,what goes around comes around .

While I agree with you on Karma.

I am tempted to also pity those who embezzled funds meant for your education.
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by Jelal0007(m): 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
Limitednow:
So the presidency has become the mouth piece of governors to be announcing when they are to travel?

Garba should swear that the presidency did not influence the picking of the visiting team lemme see.

In Southeast, why pick Umahi? Why not Either Obiano of Anambra or Ugwuanyi of Enugu?

Una never tell us wetin una dey hide!
Bros receive brain. Is there u sad little pr!cks won't see a fault in? Pathetic beings.
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by Mike008(m): 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
This "delegation" may yet be a ploy that there was infact no visit at all.
With the conundrum over the Presidents health I doubt if some close allies are allowed to see him, let alone a delegation, the outcome which shall be made public.
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by obailala(m): 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lol... These people go kill themselves ontop Buhari matter; even before elections, they've been killing themselves over whether Buhari was dead or alive. 2 years later, dem still dey lose sleep over Buhari health matter even more than Buhari's wife and children.
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by Ngozi123(f): 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
gberra:
You lacked manners. Ain't biafra president, remember. You should know your bound.

How have I lacked manners? I can speak about any country's president if I want to. You, as an Igbo hating tribalist should stop commenting on Igbo-related threads if you really want to start discussing boundaries here undecided.

3 Likes

Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by mmsen: 9:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
It's not enough that the slowpoke of Daura must waste money, the rest of them must too.

Always talking about saving money and cutting cloth but they are busy spending Sterling...
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by napoleon77(m): 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
adem30:
No sensible man will nominate an unstable mental uncle in his family to accomplished him to his Inlaw house

I'm worried that people actually liked your comment.
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by aputel: 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
Anyway ,we are still waiting for the pictures yet to be released by the Ganja governor of ekiti state on Buhari
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by DLondonboiy: 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
Omuka:
you won't witness the arrival of president buhari, either you are dead or you are struck with an incurable sickness. Ameen

For insulting a man of God, in 30days time you shall go down with a serious sickness which would eventually lead to your death, except I'm not called of God. Mark it anywhere. Your time has started.
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by tete7000(m): 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
Let hope one day someone will get tired of the lying game and then spill the beans. The whole thing makes one feel ashamed of being called a Nigerian. How can a group of adults and those who ought to be respectable gang up to deceive their people.

1 Like

Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by Ajeyo(m): 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
Why are you people talking like this?,Fayose who had always wished him dead to now visit him?.They are enemies,I am sure Fayose himself will turn down such offer.He will not be comfortable thoghout the trip.
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by gberra: 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ngozi123:

How have I lacked manners? I can speak about any country's president if I want to. You, as an Igbo hating tribalist should stop commenting on Igbo-related threads if you really want to start discussing boundaries here undecided.
You don't set bounds for the Lords, you only set bounds for the subjects.

***I'm gonna show you something. Wait for it. ***
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by pedi(m): 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
AntiWailer:

While I agree with you on Karma.

I am tempted to also pity those who embezzled funds meant for your education.
oga same karma will not spears them,a thief is a thief,I don't support any body in as much as you desave punishment you should be punish, who bubu ebi?
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by gberra: 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
DLondonboiy:

[s]For insulting a man of God, in 30days time you shall go down with a serious sickness which would eventually lead to your death, except I'm not called of God. Mark it anywhere. Your time has started[/s].
STFU!. you're Nothing!
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by Ngozi123(f): 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
gberra:
You don't set bounds for the Lords, you only set bounds for the subjects.

***I'm gonna show you something. Wait for it. ***

You have nothing that will interest me so thanks but no thanks undecided. I see that your delusions of grandeur are in full effect today but I suppose that a Lord of the WC and what goes in it is still a Lord so... undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures / Speaker Gbajabiamila Wearing Bulletproof Vest On Independence Day? (Photos) / Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.