Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers (63860 Views)

Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) / Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler / Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers by NEHLIVE: 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-PoqWJ9hR74Q/WXemZfG8jcI/AAAAAAAACZU/o7yJ4ugHY2wAMnNjmTFJAetEbJZg4J85wCLcBGAs/s640/IMG_20170725_210955_506.jpg[/img]

Yesterday, fast rising rapper, Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi populary known as Fshaw became the latest internet sensation when he was unveiled as the famous, witty and anonymous EFCC Twitter handler. And his social media profile instantly went out of control. However, below is his profile before the EFCC job....

Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi (born October 30th) who performs under the name F.shaw is a Nigerian Musician/Rapper/Songwriter. The third child of middle working class parents, he was born and raised in Ipaja, Lagos City.

F.shaw harbored childhood ambitions of becoming a Petrochemical Engineer or joining the Army but these fizzled out as he developed a keen interest in music and break dancing. He was surrounded by tons of vinyl from the likes of Kenny Rogers, Dolly Parton, ABBA, Michael Jackson, The Commodores and many more as his father was a lover of country, soul and pop music.
[img]https://1.bp..com/-NT8m_UOkIrQ/WXemoFe1OnI/AAAAAAAACZY/2UaN2g5Ky707SM_t3wdqR-BK1RVHtODNwCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20170725_211026_120.jpg[/img]
F.shaw’s primary education was at St. Mary’s Private School Broad Street Lagos. He graduated from King’s College Lagos in 2001 and then went on to pursue a Bachelor’s degree in Computer-Science graduating in 2006 from Covenant University.

F.shaw became interested in Rap music in 2004 and started out by writing down and reciting his favourite rappers’ lines. He was friends with K-Switch (Mo’Hits) who was already rapping at the time & they used to exchange bars on paper in class. One of the few songs that was recorded earlier was titled “Bounce”, which featured F.shaw, K-switch & T.I.B and produced by Dr. Frabz who was up and coming at the time as they were all in the same school. F.shaw had a hard time putting down lyrics till he got much needed advice and encouragement from a friend who advised him to strive harder and be more imaginative with his writing. F.shaw took rapping seriously in 2005 and hooked up with fellow rapper and producer Spellz and together they recorded a song titled “Get Low” which was first spun by DJ Humility on 93.7FM and later got moderate airplay on Star FM 101.5

He met director and screenwriter Oliver Aleogena later in 2005 who showed him the inner workings of the industry and drilled him to become content conscious and a better lyricist in terms of quality and style.
[img]https://3.bp..com/-i82pDV2XBTU/WXemyEPGdLI/AAAAAAAACZc/7hZ7x-BhrhQml_rhgm8SSMOJ-HGopyaYgCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20170725_211051_355.jpg[/img]
F.shaw re-united with former high school mate turned renowned producer Cobahms Asuquo through Oliver Aleogena and together they produced what would become one of F.shaw’s critically acclaimed records titled “Let It Go”; for it content and newness of sound. The song was released late 2007 and received massive airplay from radio stations in Lagos and Abuja. Not satisfied with the progress of his career, F.shaw took matters into his own hands and released a 5-track EP in 2008 titled “Avant-Garde” printing a thousand copies of the EP, selling some and giving the rest away for free. The EP contained the singles “Let It Go”, “Moonlight Serenade” (produced by Tee-y Mix). This helped push him to a broader audience.

F.shaw is influenced by the music of Michael Jackson, Frank Sinatra, Dolly Parton, Fela, Nas, Tupac, Eminem, Jadakiss, Jay-Z amongst others.

F.shaw took part in the MTV Base reality show Advance Warning alongside 25 other upcoming Nigerian artistes in 2008. He performed at the Can U? concert in Abuja early 2008 which had Timaya as the headlining act.

F.shaw also performed in South Africa on the 29th of august 2008 for the show “West Africa Tour” which had D’banj and the Mo’Hits crew as the headliners alongside Omawumi and other South-African acts such as MXO & Bongo Maffin.

F.shaw released a third official single titled “My Everything (Aya Mi)” in April 2009. He was brutally stabbed multiple times by armed robbers shortly after that and this halted the promotion of the record. F.shaw went off the music scene and spent time away with family recovering. He then proceeded to take time out and pursue a Masters degree in the UK.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-wJot0sPVOgU/WXepZtUPqyI/AAAAAAAACZo/NJzUgTs6d28tvL1dzKhxG09FhaCKkkyhgCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20170725_211124_884.jpg[/img]

F.shaw’s style and sound is reminiscent of the vintage era. His music sounds like everything but yet doesn’t sound like anything. Revered for his content, F.shaw is known for his storytelling ability and his lyrics revolve around life, love, hope, personal experiences and many times plain wit.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/07/everything-you-didnt-know-about-efcc.html

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers by NEHLIVE: 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
I personally do not think there is anything special about his tweets. Handlers of social media pages of organisations like banks have been doing similar things. However, his just got attention because it is on the most unexpected platform like the EFCC Twitter page. Due to the dread people have for EFCC, most people didn't expect their page to have any sort of comic relief. This guy could have made most of those tweets on another organization's page and not get significant reactions.

We are too sentimental and easily distracted in this country and that is why people in authority get away with inefficiencies. EFCC has easily distracted the entire nation with social media PR and we are all swallowing the distraction hook, line and sinker. The best form of PR any organization can employ is good service delivery. Can that be said of EFCC?

364 Likes 26 Shares

Re: F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ahan eyin detective, I hail o.
Naso una go dig up everything wey him hide for past.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers by Modsenemy(f): 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
So how and when did he land a job with efcc?

165 Likes 11 Shares

Re: F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers by Mrjo(m): 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
Based in uk with efcc twitter handle? Op countiue

62 Likes

Re: F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers by juman(m): 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
Mrjo:
Based in uk with efcc twitter handle? Op countiue

Might be living in abuja house there. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers by Caustics: 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
undecided since he is now a celebrity, how many sheets of toilet roll did he use to wipe his ass this morning?
we dont know that yet.

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers by okels1: 10:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
mind blown
Re: F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers by elog(m): 10:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers by Sleyanya1(m): 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
He had an Interesting past, awesome present and a promising future.

I wish him luck.

151 Likes 6 Shares

Re: F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers by auntysimbiat(f): 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
ok den
Re: F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers by misspineapple(f): 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
Heheh
Re: F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers by coolhamid(m): 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
Op, the story you put there has no connection with his Effc job, how the rapping skills take concern us ?

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers by DeutschJunge: 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
this man don turn celebrity o..
however, he is obviously from a privileged background.
naija, normal person pikin no fit just enter some places..

doesn't take away from the fact that he was good at what he did sha..

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers by Destined2win: 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
I knew he'd blow once revealed
Re: F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
oh
Re: F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers by NwaAmaikpe: 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
shocked

There's no how his music career woulda blown since he was close friends with D'Banj and KSwitch...

I wish D'Banj gets a job as NAFDAC's Twitter handler.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers by decatalyst(m): 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
Team Eagle.

They yaf quickly ran background check on him in just a few days shocked

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
My mainnnn mannn..
Re: F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers by happney65: 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
Wait ohh,I followed this guy on instagram this morning.got he's real instagram handle from Asiri the comedian..Seems Asiri knows him one on one..Went through some of hes post on IG and it seems he just finished NYSC..Infact he served in Ibadan..I would get you guys he's IG Handle when i get to my Phone..

Correct me if am wrong

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers by Dollarship(m): 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
Pishure of where he was stabbed nah

4 Likes

Re: F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers by rattlesnake(m): 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
abeg take this efcc handler nonsence away jare angry angry angry angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers by olayiwola4u(m): 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
I don't understand this post

1 Like

Re: F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers by blessedweapon(m): 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
........... And how does this help me comprehend sarkodie's lyrics angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided

19 Likes

Re: F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
I always suspected he is a rapper. Punchlines and Wordplay is what you'd find in any good rapper's playground. I wish him well.

13 Likes

Re: F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
Who stabbed him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers by jaywhoco(m): 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
you can work for a government agency in Nigeria and live in any part of the world. there is an undeniable precedent already.

na joke ooo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers by RapportNaija(m): 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
Nice
Re: F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers by project2018: 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
Caustics:
undecided since he is now a celebrity, how many sheets to toilet roll did he use to wipe his ass this morning?
we dont know that yet.
Re: F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers by Learnstuffs: 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
This guy is damn witty. I hope he applies them to his rap music. Am a fan already

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers by Darkseid(m): 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
Na this old man them say dey do NYSC? How can someone who graduated in 2006 be serving 10 years after abi na so the guy extra years pile up. Anyways wetin concern me put.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual / Linc Edochie Opens A School "ABH Academy" (Photos) / Shatta Wale Leaks His Sex Video Of A Slay Queen Sucking Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.