Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,548,117 members, 5,868,467 topics. Date: Monday, 21 September 2020 at 05:32 AM

The Devil Wears Okrika - Literature (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Devil Wears Okrika (574140 Views)

The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon / A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen / The Devil In The Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by GodShowmemercy(f): 11:36am On Jul 14
Wow Wow
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by GodShowmemercy(f): 4:53pm On Jul 14
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by GodShowmemercy(f): 5:42pm On Jul 15
Wow
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Jesubaby(f): 1:43pm On Sep 14
Finally finally, am done reading this superb, fascinating and full of suspense story. Thanks so much. But if i may ask, did Paul really lost his mind or he was only pretending? 2ndly, his mother told him, his dad was just stoned to death. Does that means, he's also Pa kenneth's son?
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by TheCork(m): 1:48pm On Sep 14
Jesubaby:
Finally finally, am done reading this superb, fascinating and full of suspense story. Thanks so much. But if i may ask, did Paul really lost his mind or he was only pretending? 2ndly, his mother told him, his dad was just stoned to death. Does that means, he's also Pa kenneth's son?

Hello. Please do u teach sexxx educations? cheesy
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by OgiPrincess: 9:52am On Sep 16
It was a nice read. Thank you
Well done
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by oranget(m): 9:55am On Sep 18
Paul may be pretending, how can he lose his memory when he was hit at the back of his neck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (Reply)

My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.