Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters (22874 Views)

Photo Of Daddy Showkey And His Beautiful Daughters / Timi Dakolo Poses With Mandela's Statue / 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters by Nwibii: 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
Dyt:

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sadly most people don't get the humor
please allow him, he just air his opinion,just has you got yours so he has he's.
Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters by Nwibii: 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
Dyt:

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sadly most people don't get the humor
please allow him, he just air his opinion,just as you got yours so he has he's.
Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters by Deji124(m): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
They are ugly.
But they'd be finer when they've grown and begun using make-up
Especially the one with the big mouth by the rightgringringrin
Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters by Dyt(f): 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nwibii:

please allow him, he just air his opinion,just as you got yours so he has he's.

undecided undecided
Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
Dyt:

Try to read it from another angle
cheesy cheesy
Exactly. At first you'd think it to be offensive. He meant they are ugly compared to how they'd look when they grow into womanhood. It's like saying "the girl nor fine wait till you see her mom" Lol
The guy @NwaAmaikpe is very poetic kiss

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters by dljbd1(m): 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
BaeCsC:
Beautiful kids
I just want to use the opportunity to welcome you to nairaland.
also just to add, you're really one beautiful gem to behold. wink

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters by hibiscus76(f): 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
Eralia:

You lack joy. I doubt you having a child someday. You say all these crap just for likes? Boy you are pathetic!
made no sense to me
Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters by hibiscus76(f): 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
wat a beauty I miss u a lot
aww!! thanks dear
Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters by SHAKABOOM: 10:04am On Jul 27, 2017
DoPeRoSa:
Born your own make we see
Guy my children resemble angels ad I nor dey use dem boast.
Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters by BumbleBee2ice(f): 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
Houseofglam7:

ROTFL
Na pure agbaya
cheesy
Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters by BaeCsC(f): 12:36am On Jun 12, 2018
dljbd1:

I just want to use the opportunity to welcome you to nairaland.
also just to add, you're really one beautiful gem to behold. wink
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence / Desmond Elliot Celebrates 45th Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos / Did Chris Brown Join Illuminati Or Is He A Wanna-be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.