Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,861 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Organic Booster And Deodourizer - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Organic Booster And Deodourizer (2936 Views)

Growth Booster For Broiler And Layers / Instant business booster offer, 100% free / Ag Zyme Organic Liquid Soil Conditioner And Fertilizer Booster - +2348033492090 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Organic Booster And Deodourizer by Orgbode: 12:16am On Jul 26, 2017
The Organic Booster and Deodourizer (OBD) is the Magical Solution to Odourless Farming.
It also gives Optimum Production for your Pigs, Livestock, Laying Birds, Boost Broilers Development and Poultry Birds Immunity. The Solution for Fish Ponds dirty/foul water removal, healthy and rapid Fish Growth.

With OBD there is NO MORE FEAR of having a FARM be it Poultry, Fish Farm, Livestock, Piggery, etc right at the CITY CENTRE even close to the[b]SEAT of GOVERNMENT[/b] because NO MORE ODOUR.
OBD WILL STOP the offensive or Foul Odours associated with anaerobic decomposition. It feeds on the ammonia released which causes the offensive foul odour in the decomposition in Poultry, Piggery, Livestock, Fish Ponds, etc.

Therefore TAKE the ADVANTAGE of this wonderful Product and Start FARMING ANYWHERE without disturbing your Neighbours or NEIGHBOURHOOD.
OBD is the Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry, Piggery and Fish Farming, Also an effective FOUL ODOUR REMOVAL for Farms, Households, Sewage, Dust Bins, etc.
BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES is a SUPERFOOD and has strong NUTRITIONAL VALUE with many HEALTH BENEFITS.
It has been proven in ruminant i.e. livestock that when molasses accounts for more than 50% of the diet, the digestibility of all types of feeds that accompany the molasses is depressed often to the point of only half the value recorded when molasses is not given.
Molasses is high in iron, magnesium, potassium, and calcium, all of which are important to animal's health.
Call 09096429203 to order

1 Like

Re: Organic Booster And Deodourizer by Orgbode: 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
Again take advantage of this and FEED your ANIMALS with LESS and still maintain the SPECTACULAR DEVELOPMENT which translates to TOO MUCH GAINING because LESS will be SPENT on FEEDS. It improves food conversion ratio, allow you to get better result on your animals with the same quantity of feed because the OBD will PREDIGEST the feed and make the NUTRIENTS to be ABSORBED easily by your animals.
Your ANIMALS do NOT also fall SICK and that is also LESS spending on DRUGS because it IMPROVES their IMMUNE SYSTEM especially Ecoli and Salmonella in birds.
When POUR in Fish POND, it EATS up all the fish FEACES and other odour causing bacteria, this makes the pond to be CLEANER and Fish DEVELOP BETTER.
OBD functions by acting as nutrient sources, providing enzymes for better digestion, modulating the immune system and increasing the immune response against pathogenic bacteria on your fish or other animals such broilers, turkeys, pigs and so on.
The success of OBD in aquaculture cannot be over emphasized. It not only outperformed live yeast or other agents in all physical, physiological and immunological parameters evaluated in fish farming procedures, it also improved gut morphology and increased digestive enzyme activity in the fish. And this makes the fish to develop healthier, bigger and rapidly.

OBD for home use.
Magnificent OBD is used in Composting to stop offensive or foul odors associated with Anaerobic Decomposition. It thrives and feeds on the ammonia released in the decomposition normally associated with foul odours. So if you need to decompose or ferment wastes and stop foul odours, it is the specific agent to use. Its application in organic farming is enormous. Therefore this product can be used for outside waste bins or other decomposing stuff around the household that is giving foul odour.
Finally, say Good Bye to Foul Odour, It can also be used to clear clogged drains be it in the Kitchen, bathrooms or bedrooms or anywhere in the home and also remove offensive odour from your drains or household wastes.
Call 09096429203 to order
Re: Organic Booster And Deodourizer by Orgbode: 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
This is a testimony from one of my clients’ using OBD.
This Testimony was copied from a WhatsApp Group : - Farm Herbal Group (08183554665)

Hello everyone, I read about Probiotics on this great platform that I'm privileged to be a part of. I ordered it because I keep experiencing mortality at the pond and I kept wondering if it was the earthen pond, the water management, or my fish stock. Since I started using the OBD-Lactobacillus following the instructions I was given, I have not experienced a single mortality. I can say I'm actually now more carefree with the fish pond, yet with the same water management system, same pond, same parent stock, I have peace of mind and hope for a bountiful harvest.

I have a few ducks, Turkeys and Noila chicken and use the OBD-Lactobacillus to soak their feed. I observe that they eat better and I use less feed now. When they eat, they appear so satisfied the way they stay quiet for longer periods like they eat pounded yam.

Ms T. Abuja.

I am still waiting for other testifiers of the Magnificent OBD
Re: Organic Booster And Deodourizer by Orgbode: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
The Organic Booster and Deodourizer (OBD) made from Lactic Acid is a wholesome product and the most commonly used Probiotic agent that improves growth performance, feed conversion efficiency, nutrient utilization, intestinal microbiota, gut health and regulates immune system in animals especially, Chickens, Turkeys ,Cattle, Horses, Pigs, Sheep, Goats, Dogs, Rabbit, Fishes, etc.

OBD is the Easy Solution to Odourless Farming. It also gives Optimum Production for your Broilers, Pigs, Livestock, Laying Birds, It also Boost Broilers Development and improves Immunity in Poultry Birds, Fish and Animals generally. It is the Solution for Fish Ponds dirty/foul water removal, healthy and rapid Fish Growth.

Your animals will not also fall sick on E-Coli and Salmonella which means less spending on drugs because it improves their immune system.

Therefore TAKE the ADVANTAGE of this wonderful Product and Start FARMING ANYWHERE without disturbing your Neighbours or NEIGHBOURHOOD.

OBD is the Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry, Piggery and Fish Farming, Also an effective FOUL ODOUR REMOVAL for Farms, Households, Sewage, Dust Bins, etc.

BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES is a SUPERFOOD and has strong NUTRITIONAL VALUE with many HEALTH BENEFITS.

It has been proven in ruminant i.e. livestock that when molasses accounts for more than 50% of the diet, the digestibility of all types of feeds that accompany the molasses is depressed often to the point of only half the value recorded when molasses is not given.

Molasses is high in iron, magnesium, potassium, and calcium, all of which are important to animal's health.

The OBD is =N=1,000 per Litre and the Blackstrap Molasses is =N=1,500 per Litre.

Kindly call or Whatsapp 09096429203 to place your order.

Thanking you for your Patronage.

Re: Organic Booster And Deodourizer by Biotics: 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
The Organic Booster and Deodourizer (OBD) made from Lactic Acid Bacteria is a wholesome product and the most commonly used Probiotic agent that improves growth performance, feed conversion efficiency, nutrient utilization, intestinal microbiota, gut health and regulates immune system in animals especially, Chickens, Turkeys ,Cattle, Horses, Pigs, Sheep, Goats, Dogs, Rabbit, Fishes, etc.

OBD is the Easy Solution to Odourless Farming. It also gives Optimum Production for your Broilers, Turkey, Poultry Birds generally, Pigs, Livestock, Rabbits, Dogs, Horse,, It also Boost Broilers Development and improves Immunity in Poultry Birds, Fish and Animals generally. It is the Solution for Fish Ponds dirty/foul water removal, healthy and rapid Fish Growth.

Your animals will not also fall sick on E-Coli and Salmonella which means less spending on drugs because it improves their immune system.

Molasses is high in iron, magnesium, potassium, and calcium, all of which are important to man and animal's health.

The OBD is =N=1,000 per Litre and the Blackstrap Molasses is =N=1,500 per Litre.

Kindly call or Whatsapp 09096429203 to place your order.

Thanking you for your Patronage.

Re: Organic Booster And Deodourizer by Orgbode: 1:16am On Dec 02, 2019
You can also get elixirs to raise your animals; poultry, pig, sheep, goat naturally.
See flyer below:

(1) (Reply)

Large Quantities Of Seminis Darina Cucumber Seeds For Sale In Nigeria / Poultry Farm For Lease ....in Ibadan / Starting A Fish Farm In 2022; 7 Things You Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.