Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha (47458 Views)

Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary / Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me / Mojisola Adeyeye: I Was Shocked When Lawmakers Demanded Bribe, Threatened Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Entvibez(f): 6:15am On Jul 26, 2017

Imo state governor, Rochas Okorocha was on Channels TV last night where he spoke on his visit to President Buhari in London last Sunday. According to him, he was shocked to see a healthy man that still had his good sense of humor. Okorocha said prior to his visit, there were speculations that President Buhari was so ill he was on life support but that to his greatest shock he saw a man who was so healthy who is fit to return home any moment from now.

“To my greatest shock, when I arrived in London with the Party Chairman and the governors of Kano, Kaduna, Kogi, Nasarawa and the Minister of Transport, we saw a man that was full of humor as usual and we were wondering whether it is the same person that they are talking about. All I can say is that Mr. President is in good health, he is not on life support and he will soon be back. And he is not in the hospital. I was thinking I was going to see him in the hospital, but he is not even in the hospital. He was at home relaxing and having a good time. When I made inquiries as to why he is still waiting, why he is still not back home, all I got as an answer is that he is just taking some vitamins to increase his appetite to regain his lost weight. But I think the man is in good spirits and I think the prayers of Nigerians have worked to a great extent and President Buhari is coming back in full force to resume his work. What Nigerians should be talking about now is what should be his next line of action.”

On when President Buhari will return back home, the governor said “The Buhari I saw two days ago will be back to Nigeria as soon as possible. I don’t think that he will stay longer than necessary, unless for some other reasons. I saw a man that was quite healthy, in high spirits and very sound – except for the fact that he has lost a bit of weight.”

http://webvibez..co.ke/2017/07/i-was-shocked-when-i-saw-president.html?m=1

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by sarrki(m): 6:17am On Jul 26, 2017
Igbos won't like this news

Rocha's keep giving this miscreants sleepless night

God Bless Owelle Rocha's Anayo Okorocha

God Bless Yemi Osinbajo

God Bless Muhammadu Buhari

God Bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria

214 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by northvietnam(m): 6:22am On Jul 26, 2017
sarrki:
God Bless Yemi Osinbajo

Fear the Walking Dead(zombies) my people...

234 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by sarrki(m): 6:25am On Jul 26, 2017
northvietnam:

Fear the Walking Dead(zombies) my people...

Be scared of hopeless ipob terrorist miscreants

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by abokibuhari: 6:28am On Jul 26, 2017
grin see that man beside bubu waiting to slap his skull should he go m a d there grin

9 Likes

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by pelumi111: 6:38am On Jul 26, 2017
is either ez saying the truth or saying d otherwise .......either way why is buhari that is full of humour speak to the country for just 3-5min?? when is he coming ohm??

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by chimeee: 6:39am On Jul 26, 2017
I can't help but smile to the gullibility of the Nigeria youth, that's why they will continue being the leader of tomorrow that will never come. he is strong and healthy, and will be coming back in a couple of weeks, very funny, why can't be any video to back it up.I am not for or against any group on this neither am I wishing anyone evil am just an individual that is using his number six ,this picture had been taking before the acclaimed London visit, the individual that was selected for the trip is the same individuals that is in that picture, if u doubt me let bet on this with any amount u wish, in next one month another story will come up.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by tuscani: 6:40am On Jul 26, 2017
So it means all these while you thought he was really sick

7 Likes

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Jabioro: 6:41am On Jul 26, 2017
I knew you be shocked seen him in his ironical expressions..

5 Likes

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by northvietnam(m): 6:41am On Jul 26, 2017
sarrki:

Be scared of hopeless ipob terrorist miscreants

sarrki go and download

Zombie oh Zombie By Wizkid...

thank me later

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Nne5: 6:45am On Jul 26, 2017
He was at home relaxing and having a good time.
Relaxing and having a good time AT HOME while his countrymen are suffering.

He even knows UK is home. grin grin cheesy

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by BUHARItesticles: 6:47am On Jul 26, 2017
Okorocha is truly a clown. He is ok abi? Why is he afraid to talk to Nigerians?
Having a good time when people who elected him are suffering. Yes, he will return but how effective will he be in the service?
From what I know, he has dementia, that has affected his reasoning.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by edo3(m): 6:51am On Jul 26, 2017
Now i believed everythn ffk said about this man.. Anytime he was on live TV addressing his imolites,,trying so hard to speak like the nnamdi azikwes,,awolowos etc,,i would say to myself if it's not panadol,,e no go fit like panadol..
Ask him William shakespeare,,he will assumed it was one local barber in d village- FFK

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by ThinkSmarter: 6:53am On Jul 26, 2017
Rochas sounds convincing this time around
May God heal u quickly, Mr President.

8 Likes

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by ZombieTAMER: 6:58am On Jul 26, 2017
Stale.......news
Buhari is on life support

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 26, 2017
This Okoroawusa is a scamster ,always telling lies,if he is healthy why has he not returned?

Why is his health shrouded in secrecy?Is his health status now a classified information?

Recently Sen. McCain of USA was diagnosed of Brain Cancer and he has told the world,and people empathized with him because anybody can be sick anytime.

Before the USA elections,Trumps and Hilary shared their medical reports.

Why is Buhari's own different?He and his party men were calling for Yaradua's resignation,now the table has turned,they are giving all sorts of silly excuses.

What is wrong with African leaders?Why are they power-drunk?

What is wrong with Youths?Do they have Stockholm syndrome?Why are they subservient to these looters?

Rochas should concentrate on paying workers and pensioners in Imo state.

I did not believe in witchcraft until Imo people elected Rochas for two terms.

59 Likes

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by greatiyk4u(m): 7:00am On Jul 26, 2017
This means even Rochas was suspecting that Buhari might be on "LIFE SUPPORT MACHINE"

This shows that those equally assuming Buhari to be critically ill are not totally wrong....

16 Likes

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by ZombieTAMER: 7:01am On Jul 26, 2017
sarrki:

God Bless Yemi Osinbajo
The virus remains incurable

18 Likes

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by ZombieTAMER: 7:11am On Jul 26, 2017
BUHARItesticles:
Okorocha is truly a clown. He is ok abi? Why is he afraid to talk to Nigerians?
Having a good time when people who elected him are suffering. Yes, he will return but how effective will he be in the service?
From what I know, he has dementia, that has affected his reasoning.
But where is Lai?
I'm right here sir
Are you sure you are Lai ? grin
Yes sir
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Okoroawusa: 7:16am On Jul 26, 2017
guterMann:
This Okoroawusa is a scamster ,always telling lies,if he is healthy why has he not returned?

Why is his health shrouded in secrecy?Is his health status now a classified information?

Recently Sen. McCain of USA was diagnosed of Brain Cancer and he has told the world,and people empathized with him because naybody can be sick anytime.

Before the USA elections,Trumps and Hilary shared their medical reports.

Why is Buhari's own different?He and his party men were calling for Yaradua's resignation,now the table has turned,they are giving all sorts of silly excuses.

What is wrong with African leaders?Why are they power-drunk?

What is wrong with Youths?Do they have Stockholm syndrome?Why are they subservient to these looters?

Rochas should should concentrate on paying workers and pensioners in Imo state.

I did not believe in witchcraft until Imo people elected Rochas for two terms.

have u finished?

now take a deep breath...

IN...IN...IN..OUT(slowly)

make okorocha n buhari matter no kill u o!

8 Likes

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 26, 2017
Igbo Jews won't like this

3 Likes

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by iluvdonjazzy: 7:25am On Jul 26, 2017
thank God for that, but i want him to resign and pave way for osinbanjo, 3 yrs is going APC cannot boast of any meaningful project done by them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by OliveCynosure(f): 7:26am On Jul 26, 2017
[quote author=Entvibez post=58836130][/quote]

He's quite healthy abi?? Adupe!
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by BlackDBagba: 7:26am On Jul 26, 2017
grin
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by NobleAngell(f): 7:27am On Jul 26, 2017
He has only lost a little bit of weight abi? He's healthy abi? Be lying like an indisciplined child. Don't worry 2 weeks no far again.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Danzakidakura(m): 7:29am On Jul 26, 2017
Afanifere are terrorist organization

3 Likes

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by hodari: 7:36am On Jul 26, 2017
Nne5:

Relaxing and having a good time AT HOME while his countrymen are suffering.

He even knows UK is home. grin grin cheesy
You can just imagine that.

7 Likes

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by amakufrancis(m): 7:38am On Jul 26, 2017
cause you taught he was dead? why the shock sir

1 Like

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by lonelydora: 8:07am On Jul 26, 2017
In my neighbourhood, people are saying Chinese robot makers were contracted to make a replica of Buhari which works on battery, that is why his hands were moving simultaneously. grin

4 Likes

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 26, 2017
I knew Buhari wasn't sick right from day one, the man couldn't handle Nigeria problem... so he ran to London to hide in pretence of *being sick*
Someone should drag him back... cause I need him till 2030

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by NwaAmaikpe: 8:07am On Jul 26, 2017
shocked

Rochas!!!

We know you are lying, but just continue lying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by ipobarecriminals: 8:07am On Jul 26, 2017
cool may God smite the enemy of PA Buhati with blindness,deafness.Those who wish dead,may dangote trailer cripple, break their legs.And as for that red head lizard from Aba,the fraudster,may okike alaba market paralyze him

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Van Transporting Cow Feed In Abuja (Photos) / NDDC BOARD: Tompolo Releases Fresh Statement On Ultimatum / Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.