Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

10 Men You Won’t Believe Are Real...no. 1 Will Shock You! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 10 Men You Won’t Believe Are Real...no. 1 Will Shock You! (1735 Views)

Shock As Men Steal Meat From Lions / What Is The Biggest Culture Shock You Have Had? / 5 Things I Learnt About Abeokuta (in pics): You Won’t Believe The 5th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Men You Won’t Believe Are Real...no. 1 Will Shock You! by bobmatex(m): 7:03am On Jul 26, 2017
Somethings it gets us thinking if truly certain people are real or we are still in the world of movies, but sure they are. They are certain men that when you will see it will get you thinking “Sure am not dreaming or watching a movie” Oh, you are not watching a movie or dreaming rather that’s just are they are naturally and that’s why we came up with this list of 10 Shocking Men You Won’t Believe Are Real so you become familiar with them.

10. Yu Zhenhuan (Hairiest Man On Earth)

His a Chimpanzee, or even a Monkey? Definitely no. This is the world’s most hairiest man on earth He is from China and due to the type of hair he has, 96 percent of his body is covered with hairs.
It has not been easy for him because he plan on becoming a musician but due to the hardship he has been facing due to the much hairs he has it hasn’t been tat easy for him.

Source: http://amebo.ga/2017/07/24/10-shocking-men-you-wont-believe-are-real/

Re: 10 Men You Won’t Believe Are Real...no. 1 Will Shock You! by bobmatex(m): 7:05am On Jul 26, 2017
9. Tom Staniford (Man With No Fat)

The English man, Tom Staniford is suffering from an uncommon sickness called MDP syndrome. This sydrome is not very known in the world and rarely has there been much reports with such syndrome aside from eight reports so far. That is why he has no fat in his body

Re: 10 Men You Won’t Believe Are Real...no. 1 Will Shock You! by bobmatex(m): 7:08am On Jul 26, 2017
8. Sultan Kosen (Tallest Man On The Planet)

Have you even seen someone that is by far taller than a big tree? I guess your answer will definitely be no.

Source: http://amebo.ga/2017/07/24/10-shocking-men-you-wont-believe-are-real

Re: 10 Men You Won’t Believe Are Real...no. 1 Will Shock You! by LordHiffy(m): 7:09am On Jul 26, 2017
oya na. let me park well
Re: 10 Men You Won’t Believe Are Real...no. 1 Will Shock You! by bobmatex(m): 7:11am On Jul 26, 2017
7. Chandra Bahadur Dangi (Shortest Man On The Planet)

Chandra Bahadur Dangi is a man that is very short and that made him the shortest man in the world. Besides being the shortest man in the world, he also has the record as the shortest man in history with just 54.6 cm tall.

Related Post: http://amebo.ga/2017/06/24/meet-the-50-richest-pastors-in-the-world-2017/

Re: 10 Men You Won’t Believe Are Real...no. 1 Will Shock You! by ArcFresky(m): 7:12am On Jul 26, 2017
LordHiffy:
oya na. let me park well
LordHiffy:
oya na. let me park well

He is still writing oga.... No patience at all.
Re: 10 Men You Won’t Believe Are Real...no. 1 Will Shock You! by Tuoyofelix(m): 7:13am On Jul 26, 2017
space booked
Re: 10 Men You Won’t Believe Are Real...no. 1 Will Shock You! by bobmatex(m): 7:14am On Jul 26, 2017
6. Francisco Domingo Joaquim (Man With Biggest Mouth)

This is an incredible talent. Francisco Domingo is something else. He shocked the entire world when he started showing his crazy wild mouth stunts on YouTube before winning Guinness book of record as the person with the wildest mouth in the world.

Source: http://amebo.ga/2017/07/24/10-shocking-men-you-wont-believe-are-real/

Re: 10 Men You Won’t Believe Are Real...no. 1 Will Shock You! by bobmatex(m): 7:16am On Jul 26, 2017
5. Carlos “Halfy” Rodriguez (Man With Half Head)

Carlos had an accident in which he flew through the windshield in a car crash. That made him had a serious case that the doctor had to cut off part of his skull and brain so as to sustain him. Hopefully, everything went out well and he is alive.

Re: 10 Men You Won’t Believe Are Real...no. 1 Will Shock You! by LordHiffy(m): 7:16am On Jul 26, 2017
ArcFresky:

He is still writing oga.... No patience at all.
Mr oga who call you for the matter, u no dey see modification?
Re: 10 Men You Won’t Believe Are Real...no. 1 Will Shock You! by bobmatex(m): 7:18am On Jul 26, 2017
4. Michel Lotito (Man Who Can Eat Anything)

What the hell is he doing? Oh… I guess you must be kidding me.This are pretty much the thing you will be thinking right now, that was same thing I was thinking the very first time I came across this guy. Michel Lotito is really something else, with this his crazy and weird stunt he can eat anything such as glass, metals etc. This is really something else.

Source: http://amebo.ga/2017/07/24/10-shocking-men-you-wont-believe-are-real

Re: 10 Men You Won’t Believe Are Real...no. 1 Will Shock You! by HeOrShe: 7:18am On Jul 26, 2017
Am waiting to see my name if I will appear as the richest man on earth..

Since the first gal to comment is the most ugly gal.
Re: 10 Men You Won’t Believe Are Real...no. 1 Will Shock You! by BlackDBagba: 7:19am On Jul 26, 2017
Nice. Life is good
Re: 10 Men You Won’t Believe Are Real...no. 1 Will Shock You! by bobmatex(m): 7:20am On Jul 26, 2017
3. Gary Turner (Man With Stretchiest Skin)

Gary suffered from an extreme rare syndrome called Ehlers-Danlos syndrome. A disease that made his skin much more stretchable than any other human skin. The good thing about this is that he is making cool stunt with it and there is no severity attached to what he is doing.

Related Article: http://amebo.ga/2017/06/22/the-20-most-powerful-stars-in-hollywood-right-now/

Re: 10 Men You Won’t Believe Are Real...no. 1 Will Shock You! by henryvirus(m): 7:21am On Jul 26, 2017
Mehn....... That dude with a bigmouth
Re: 10 Men You Won’t Believe Are Real...no. 1 Will Shock You! by bobmatex(m): 7:22am On Jul 26, 2017
2. Sajad Gharibi (The Iranian Hulk)

This guy looks like the Incredible Hulk. He is a Persian guy you don’t want to try any silly thing with or else.. He is going to smash you with his incredible power. He very strong.

1. Amoo Hadji (Dirtiest Man On Earth)

And lastly on Number 1 list is Amoo Hadji (Dirtiest Man On Earth). it is really shocking though Amoo Hadji is real and has not bathed for 60 years. See Full details and Pictures on Source page.

Source: http://amebo.ga/2017/07/24/10-shocking-men-you-wont-believe-are-real/10

Re: 10 Men You Won’t Believe Are Real...no. 1 Will Shock You! by Dayoto: 9:01am On Jul 26, 2017
Awwn

(1) (Reply)

The Big Snake I Killed In My Shop Today / In Azande Tribe, Boys Become Wives / Little Do People Know Cultists Were Behind All Slavery In Africa & The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.