Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,803 members, 7,806,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

If Any Of These Happened To You, Then The Wítches Of Your Village Are After U - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If Any Of These Happened To You, Then The Wítches Of Your Village Are After U (2773 Views)

Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened / What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? / When Your Village People Decides To Visit You In The Exam Hall (hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Any Of These Happened To You, Then The Wítches Of Your Village Are After U by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 26, 2017
How to know if the wítches in your village are following you

0. When you have jamb exam on Thursday and u forgot and went on Friday.

1. When you wrote jamb and scored 350 for medicine and you were given admsn to read insurance.

2. When u wrote 10 papers and when result was posted, you saw 5 Co's and 5 absent. My guy, beware

3. When you finally rectify ur papers and passed ur Co's and in your final year, your name was posted for service. You went to complain and was told that your file doesn't exist. Guy u need fasting

4. When you read for 3 months, scored 35 in ur continuous assessment and you get to exam hall and forgot all that have read.

5. When you have paper by 2pm and it has been shifted to 10 am, you get to Hall by 2:30pm and realise them don close gate.

6. When you dey download movie of 1.5gb and at 1.49gb, ur phone restart.

7. When you are writing and online test and you wanted to click on submit bcox you have 30 seconds left then your laptop battery just shake.

Add yours. What happened to you before that made you think na the witch 4 ur village do u.

3 Likes

Re: If Any Of These Happened To You, Then The Wítches Of Your Village Are After U by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 26, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If Any Of These Happened To You, Then The Wítches Of Your Village Are After U by ikbnice(m): 8:40am On Jul 26, 2017
When you want to click submit during JAMB CBT and the system switched off and can't be restored

1 Like

Re: If Any Of These Happened To You, Then The Wítches Of Your Village Are After U by Damsman10(m): 9:04am On Jul 26, 2017
the online test one funny me pass.. Lol
Re: If Any Of These Happened To You, Then The Wítches Of Your Village Are After U by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 26, 2017
Got 6 Distinction, 2 Credit In Waec Bt Physics E8 After Scoring 261 In Jamb, 63 In Jamb Physics......God Go Judge The Witches!

2 Likes

Re: If Any Of These Happened To You, Then The Wítches Of Your Village Are After U by Learnstuffs: 11:21am On Jul 26, 2017
When you order for Fanta at a wedding and malt arrived later

3 Likes

Re: If Any Of These Happened To You, Then The Wítches Of Your Village Are After U by Dollarship(m): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
When u wan f u c k ya girl and ya parent arrives lol

2 Likes

Re: If Any Of These Happened To You, Then The Wítches Of Your Village Are After U by apatheticme(f): 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lol
Re: If Any Of These Happened To You, Then The Wítches Of Your Village Are After U by Khd95(m): 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
When you live in lekki,but you need canoe to cross your compound

Eskiss me saah,you need to buy white and black goat for your village pple

4 Likes

Re: If Any Of These Happened To You, Then The Wítches Of Your Village Are After U by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
Forget about the witches.

op, why did you start numbering with '0' ?

10 Likes

Re: If Any Of These Happened To You, Then The Wítches Of Your Village Are After U by dapoalabi91: 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
When you are in Port Harcourt and you cannot attended a free program like this, learn how you can get scholarship and collect free item 7 ontop

1 Share

Re: If Any Of These Happened To You, Then The Wítches Of Your Village Are After U by dapoalabi91: 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
When you are in Port Harcourt and you cannot attended a free program like this, learn how you can get scholarship and collect item 7 on top

Re: If Any Of These Happened To You, Then The Wítches Of Your Village Are After U by factorial1(m): 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
Osinachi1:

He forgot to add number 8

8. When you start numbering from 0 instead of 1.

I suppose he was trying to write code... Yeye sad
Re: If Any Of These Happened To You, Then The Wítches Of Your Village Are After U by kaybestt(m): 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
when you have exam by 10am and you wake up at 9:50am and start cooking beans

5 Likes

Re: If Any Of These Happened To You, Then The Wítches Of Your Village Are After U by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
Osinachi1:

Witches are following op himself grin
Re: If Any Of These Happened To You, Then The Wítches Of Your Village Are After U by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
When your babe cheats on you with your father, uncle , cousins, younger brothers , neighbor, best friend, enemy, babalawo, Alfa, pastor, boss,, councilor, governor , Nnamdi kanu,, shekau, bokoharam member, militant, excon, Facebook friends,

My nigga better go and pray
Re: If Any Of These Happened To You, Then The Wítches Of Your Village Are After U by Jeffrey12(m): 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
That moment when u and a gurl exchanged contacts on social media, and she called u immediatly then u picked the call and yur phn wnt off..grin..

Happend to me on fb...the gurl made me look as if i was afraid to talk to her on phn..lol
Re: If Any Of These Happened To You, Then The Wítches Of Your Village Are After U by HajimeSaito(m): 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
No 6 need not happen if you are on torrent grin
Re: If Any Of These Happened To You, Then The Wítches Of Your Village Are After U by pablobellins(m): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
WhEN one game denies you from winning 15m on bet9ja

2 Likes

Re: If Any Of These Happened To You, Then The Wítches Of Your Village Are After U by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
When you answer your phone and the caller said: ''I am pleased to inform you that you have been offered an appointment by our firm. Before you can move into your official residence and collect your car, please get a pen and take down the following information crucial to your documentation tomorrow unfailingly.'' As you say you are ready to write, you phone goes off. You quickly inserted your spare battery only to discover that the number can not be called back. My brother, your sacrificial animal na live hippopotamus!
Re: If Any Of These Happened To You, Then The Wítches Of Your Village Are After U by Here2day(m): 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
When u stake your school fees on Barcelona vs MFM over 1.5 goals and dey play 1-0.. 90th minute Messi com loose penalty!!!
Re: If Any Of These Happened To You, Then The Wítches Of Your Village Are After U by rollybest(m): 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
Osinachi1:
guy numbering in mathematics starts from 0,the op is on point
Re: If Any Of These Happened To You, Then The Wítches Of Your Village Are After U by rollybest(m): 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
that number six no be here oo. I nearly cried when i wasted 1.4gb downloading a 1.5gb file, my phone went off when it was remaining 1mb to complete. I inserted another battery only for it to say download cancelled
Re: If Any Of These Happened To You, Then The Wítches Of Your Village Are After U by ndat(m): 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
kaybestt:
when you have exam by 10am and you wake up at 9:50am and start cooking beans
but you funny ooo
Re: If Any Of These Happened To You, Then The Wítches Of Your Village Are After U by tij46: 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
rollybest:

guy numbering in mathematics starts from 0,the op is on point

Sha nah NL you they solve maths??
Re: If Any Of These Happened To You, Then The Wítches Of Your Village Are After U by kudzic(m): 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
when you submit your question paper and you took your answer booklet home.
Re: If Any Of These Happened To You, Then The Wítches Of Your Village Are After U by Nightking04(m): 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
Have exams by 8:00am. Wake up by 7:40am and start cooking beans.
Re: If Any Of These Happened To You, Then The Wítches Of Your Village Are After U by Lutexxy177(m): 11:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
when you mistakenly slap your father in place of your brother... Lol :Dwhen you mistakenly slap your father in place of your brother... Lol

(1) (Reply)

American Students Are Not Allowed To Travel To Nigeria For Study / DC Teacher Arrested For Having Sex With Student In Classroom / Historical Picture Of ‘terrorist’ Elephant Killed By Brave Hunter In Abia State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.