Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Male & Female Security Guards Urgently Needed To Work In Dubai. Not A Scam!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Male & Female Security Guards Urgently Needed To Work In Dubai. Not A Scam!!! (2208 Views)

How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS / Security Guards Urgently Needed Contact These No 07058891163. / Store Keeper, Male Waiters, Driver And Guards Urgently Needed In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male & Female Security Guards Urgently Needed To Work In Dubai. Not A Scam!!! by kinglee007(m): 9:00am On Jul 26, 2017
Hi guys,
A top government company in Dubai is seeking for security personnel, both male and female. The Arab representative will be in Nigeria on Friday for the interview. Each applicant must come get a form from Twin-U consult located at Toyin street, ikeja, tomorrow the 27th of July 2017. The interview is set for Friday the 28th of July 2017.
The salary is 2200 Aed ( Approximately 198000 naira or more depending on the rate you exchange).
Free Accommodation and Transport to and from work. There are more cool incentives attached to the job but you will have to be at the interview to know more.

Requirements:
1) Male applicant must be at least 5ft 8inches. And female applicants at least 5ft 5inches
2) A valid international passport
3) Copy of educational certificate/result. At least WAEC/NECO
4) 12 copies of passport photo on white background.
5) Should dress in black pants and white shirt.
6) Twin-U consults application form.
The form can be gotten at Twin-U consults at Alphon Plaza 50/52 Toyin Street, Ikeja
7) Each form for the interview costs 10k per applicant. Non-Negotiable.
cool Visa and Work processing fee costs 600k. And it takes only 7 days to process.

For more information call or WhatsApp: 08062358903.

Make the best of this opportunity. At least make a try at the interview to see for yourself. Visa processing for security jobs in dubai are quite expensive to come by hence, this opportunity is a once in a life time opportunity.
Re: Male & Female Security Guards Urgently Needed To Work In Dubai. Not A Scam!!! by omobs(m): 10:49am On Jul 26, 2017
oloshi

1 Like

Re: Male & Female Security Guards Urgently Needed To Work In Dubai. Not A Scam!!! by cassidy1996(m): 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
weak format
Re: Male & Female Security Guards Urgently Needed To Work In Dubai. Not A Scam!!! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
scam alert
Re: Male & Female Security Guards Urgently Needed To Work In Dubai. Not A Scam!!! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
gnld.
Re: Male & Female Security Guards Urgently Needed To Work In Dubai. Not A Scam!!! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lack of cash is turning youth into 419.
Re: Male & Female Security Guards Urgently Needed To Work In Dubai. Not A Scam!!! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
that's how I was scammed by my own Relation .. 600k I saved throughout my universities.. now I can't afford even 3k, to feed my self... All Dubai jobs are fake!!! Pls am kneeling and begging don't fall for this!..

Pls I need a Job! any type with a pay of 20k upward I live in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Male & Female Security Guards Urgently Needed To Work In Dubai. Not A Scam!!! by ucheslime(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
Small pikin scam go and learn work well

See your life? N10000 Application from
God go punish you N600k processing fee for ordinary Dubai Visa

1 Like

Re: Male & Female Security Guards Urgently Needed To Work In Dubai. Not A Scam!!! by jacyhelen(f): 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
kinglee007:
Hi guys,
A top government company in Dubai is seeking for security personnel, both male and female. The Arab representative will be in Nigeria on Friday for the interview. Each applicant must come get a form from Twin-U consult located at Toyin street, ikeja, tomorrow the 27th of July 2017. The interview is set for Friday the 28th of July 2017.
The salary is 2200 Aed ( Approximately 198000 naira or more depending on the rate you exchange).
Free Accommodation and Transport to and from work. There are more cool incentives attached to the job but you will have to be at the interview to know more.

Requirements:
1) Male applicant must be at least 5ft 8inches. And female applicants at least 5ft 5inches
2) A valid international passport
3) Copy of educational certificate/result. At least WAEC/NECO
4) 12 copies of passport photo on white background.
5) Should dress in black pants and white shirt.
6) Twin-U consults application form.
The form can be gotten at Twin-U consults at Alphon Plaza 50/52 Toyin Street, Ikeja
7) Each form for the interview costs 10k per applicant. Non-Negotiable.
cool Visa and Work processing fee costs 600k. And it takes only 7 days to process.

For more information call or WhatsApp: 08062358903.

Make the best of this opportunity. At least make a try at the interview to see for yourself. Visa processing for security jobs in dubai are quite expensive to come by hence, this opportunity is a once in a life time opportunity.

what happened to ur sisters and brothers or are u an orphan?
Olodo.

2 Likes

Re: Male & Female Security Guards Urgently Needed To Work In Dubai. Not A Scam!!! by jacyhelen(f): 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
john4reala:
that's how I was scammed by my own Relation .. 600k I saved throughout my universities.. now I can't afford even 3k, to feed my self... All Dubai jobs are fake!!! Pls am kneeling and begging don't fall for this!..

Pls I need a Job! any type with a pay of 20k upward I live in Lagos

ask the op this question:?

Olodo.
Re: Male & Female Security Guards Urgently Needed To Work In Dubai. Not A Scam!!! by jacyhelen(f): 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
@op

Olodo.
Re: Male & Female Security Guards Urgently Needed To Work In Dubai. Not A Scam!!! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
Bros, nna see as pple enter your ministry finish
Re: Male & Female Security Guards Urgently Needed To Work In Dubai. Not A Scam!!! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
I guess Nigerians have started wising up. Can you imagine such nonsense? 600k? 10k form fee? For what kwanu?

When less than 600k can get admission into a university in Canada? Nd from there find better work while still schooling?

Nigerians have suffered indeed.
Re: Male & Female Security Guards Urgently Needed To Work In Dubai. Not A Scam!!! by Stormyweather(m): 8:45am On Jul 27, 2017
iamexcelblog:
I guess Nigerians have started wising up. Can you imagine such nonsense? 600k? 10k form fee? For what kwanu?

When less than 600k can get admission into a university in Canada? Nd from there find better work while still schooling?

Nigerians have suffered indeed.
Bros calm down Na. That money won't get you to Canada for schooling

1 Like

Re: Male & Female Security Guards Urgently Needed To Work In Dubai. Not A Scam!!! by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 27, 2017
Stormyweather:
Bros calm down Na. That money won't get you to Canada for schooling

It will... Comfortably. Thats aside your flight fee of course. You don't need to ask me how but its very real.
Re: Male & Female Security Guards Urgently Needed To Work In Dubai. Not A Scam!!! by Stormyweather(m): 9:26am On Jul 27, 2017
iamexcelblog:

It will... Comfortably. Thats aside your flight fee of course. You don't need to ask me how but its very real.
if you say so. I no go argue with you boss

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is The Meaning Of "Rupdate" As Sender Of Interview Invites? / June / Current Recruitment For Graduate Interns In A Major FMCG Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.