Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter (3614 Views)

Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents / My Husband Is Disturbing Me Too Much With $ex. / A Married Woman In My Neigbourhood is Disturbing My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by mamaput(f): 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2007
Eurphoria
The boy phoned my house in the summer and says he wants to Bleep my daughter.
Pity for him his nummber was showing.
I called the mother to talk to her about it and she insulted me.
Its all written in my first post.
he is my other daughters class mate and everyone in the class has a copy of the phone nummbers
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by Eurphoria(f): 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2007
thanks for answering, see? it is ok not to get personal or take things personal. So does this make his mother bad? you are a mother think about that.
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2007
mamaput:

If i tell her she will hate him More and maybe mark his papers worse.
He is already on the boarder to repeat again.
I will not use my hand and push that last push.
Talking to the police ? Will that not give him a file.

so? he's harrassing people, what does "not wanting to get him in trouble" have to do with anything? When you report him to both teachers and authorities, him and his mother will know you're serious.
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by mamaput(f): 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2007
you tell me what it makes his mother.
Dose it make her good.
I think i wil lfind a boy his age or a little bit older to talk to him and make it clear.
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by mamaput(f): 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2007
By the way what happened to you once happened to me my whole teenage life.
Typical Nigerian Mothers Think Mixed kids are rotten and will spoil their own.
So things like that drop from my skin like water.
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by Eurphoria(f): 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2007
All u can do is tell the school and have confidence that your child has been brought up well by you, right?

PS
i do have friends  and you may not like me, dont bother me , but now and again we all have to have a word with ourselves. try not to call others this and that so much.

mamaput why do u take this all so seriously? i am trully baffled. you just changed your signature on the account of what i said bout you on a topic. that is seriously messed up. Do u not have confidence in yourself?why act like this? see this is why i respond to u the way i do. BE URSELF. I have my foes around here, i dont go about changing my signature becos one person said A B Or C. well you gonna be doing alot of changing of signature while i am around then. Dont be so rash .

Its all gravy smiley

mamaput:

you tell me what it makes his mother.
Dose it make her good.
I think i wil lfind a boy his age or a little bit older to talk to him and make it clear.

do u want to go there? should i now turn around and say u too are a bad mama judging by what u project here on NL? or do u want to say what u post are lies? i think u are truthful person so, on that basis should i call u a bad mother?
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by mamaput(f): 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2007
If that makes me bad so be it.
I know that people do what they want to do it.
If i know that my daughter wants to know whats like to get drunk .
I can maybe talk her out of it.
she may listen .
she may not and go get drunk somewere.

I may give her drink at home let her get drunk at home . Dose that make me a bad mother.
even if i know she will go get drunk anyway.

By the way this is just an example.
For me there is nothing as disgusting as a drunk woman in public-

Now is that bad or just realistic.
I know that i did all i wanted to do even if my people did not allow it
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by Eurphoria(f): 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2007
goodluck with your daughter and this issue, tell the school head and try your best. i am out. just don't get personal when u don't like the response especially when it is written in black and white here that you don't have the sun shining out of your back side.  It is easy to look at the next person to see how wrong they are in their life , and not look inwards to see where your own state of mind is. you are no better or worse than this boy's mother. you should know that as u have issues to deal with so does she.

By the way if one of your children comes out never touching drugs, going to university, having a career, a foot on the property ladder at 24, never gotten pregnant, never having an abortion,paid her own bills and way, sucked the odd cock when she had the feeling(makes us human) , had a mouth on her and learnt to be a fighter to survive at 24 , (i am not blowing my own horn, just saying it as it is) then you would have done good as a mother. I am out
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by McDoe(m): 10:31am On Feb 12, 2007
Why these names calling! This is a family thread. We must stop this bullshit.
Individual differences must be respected. This forum is for interraction and
IT shouldn't be converted to a ground for invectives. So hold the PEACE!!!
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by McDoe(m): 10:32am On Feb 12, 2007
Why these names calling! This is a family thread. We must stop this bullshit.
Individual differences must be respected. This forum is for interraction and
it shouldn't be converted to a ground for invectives. So hold the PEACE!!!
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by McDoe(m): 10:42am On Feb 12, 2007
Why this crossfire 'tween you guys. This is a family thread where maturity and self conduct matters.
It is not a thread for invectives. Pls hold the peace.
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by JustGood(m): 11:09am On Feb 12, 2007
is she still on nairaland? she say she dey comot.
you no even get liver to do wetin u say u want do
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by sammyjl(f): 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2007
Whats going on here. Confusion all the way.

Lady, my advice, go see the mother of that kid and talk to her, if it aint gonna work out move your child to another school, change your phone number or talk to the school prinicipal and the school teachers. They will be of help.
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by winnerboy: 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2007
leave them alone,they may be useful 4 one another in the nearest future grin
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by mamaput(f): 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2007
Just good still waiting for you to say amen.
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by frankiriri(m): 11:33pm On Feb 12, 2007
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by LadyT(f): 11:55pm On Feb 12, 2007
Wow when you think you know people you actually dont. Mamput you really suprised me. Worry about your own kids as long as he has no intention to rape or attack them. Is he threating them or are these just words?

Maybe the truth is you have no confidence in your daughthers maybe you are worried they wont stay away from this kid. No kid is an angel they will aways break rules but you must know what your child is capable of to a certain degree I think deep down you know you have not been laying down the law from day one and its too late now.
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by jbbaby(m): 12:43am On Feb 13, 2007
na wah oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, being a mother isnt easy at all.
I dnt really know wat 2 say cos of ur previous posts undecided

bt i think your kids are still young n u should do all u can so dey dnt mix wt d boy
dnt talk 2 d boy's mum cos its pointless bt u could talk 2 d sch like fellow nairalander said.

It also means ur girls are coming of age n dey need all d advice dey can get frm u. pls n pls constant advice is needed at this stage n try 2 give them ur listerning hears always cos really dey are becoming big girls n a time would come wen u wouldnt know who is asking dem out n wat dey do behind u. so build a relationship wt them now n be their friend nt just their mum.

I really understand how u feel bt every mum goes thru dis stage, it would pass.
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by mamaput(f): 9:33am On Feb 13, 2007
My second daughter is 13 she spends all her free time with socialworkers looking after little kids. She even goes for training for that . She knows she wants to be a social worker later. And the social workers she spends her time with now are the once going to write her recommendation letter.
The little on 11 that this boy is disturbing still spends time riding bicycle and in liners.
I hate it when people try to put blame on the other side.
Lady T I always know were my children are.
They are allowed to talk to boys. Even go out or play with them.
But each according to their age.
Not even my daughter that will soon be 18 will try to go out with a man that is older than 22.
Have you seen my last daughter she looks like 8 years old even acts it.
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by mamaput(f): 9:47am On Feb 13, 2007
By the way lady T if this boy was trying to disturb the older girl of 13 his classmate she can deal with it and tell him to Fu*k of in a rude way.
But 11 years telling a 14 year old boy  that is two times her size to go top hell? get real.
Even her size is very small because of her asthma.
Am not sure she weighs up to 30 kg that is 60 pounds
The boy is at least 60 kg that is 120 pounds. if not more.
She is light that a man can lift her with one hand and throw her away.
Even When she goes out she has to take a handy with her. As of last year her father picks her at the bus stop to take her to were she is going.
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by LadyT(f): 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2007
mamaput:

By the way lady T if this boy was trying to disturb the older girl of 13 his classmate she can deal with it and tell him to Fu*k of in a rude way.
But 11 years telling a 14 year old boy that is two times her size to go top hell? get real.
Even her size is very small because of her asthma.
Am not sure she weighs up to 30 kg that is 60 pounds
The boy is at least 60 kg that is 120 pounds. if not more.
She is light that a man can lift her with one hand and throw her away.
Even When she goes out she has to take a handy with her. As of last year her father picks her at the bus stop to take her to were she is going.

Then call the police! You are either worried or your not. Is your daugthers safety not important?
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by Eurphoria(f): 1:17am On Feb 16, 2007
mamaput
you mean after all theses days this matter is still not resolved? so did you not go to her school? why are we still talking here
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by JustGood(m): 10:31am On Feb 16, 2007
no mind dat woman. she just dey yan rubbish for here. she sabi how she don detsroy everything associated with her life already but she no go admit and seek counselling
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by jjuummaaii(f): 12:48am On Feb 17, 2007
Euphoria and just gud, why una just dey yawa the woman,if u guys feel like advising her then do that or simply aviod this thread. [
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by JustGood(m): 10:03am On Feb 17, 2007
juumai, no vex jare. but u for look wetin de woman don dey write since.
I dey always look as many women wey no fit find husband dey mislead our girls wey dey vulnerable. sometimes, karma dey catch up with dem
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by jjuummaaii(f): 10:41am On Feb 17, 2007
I understand wetinj u dey feel but una for just take am easy wit am as per ur words were just to harsh. U no say the woman na grandmama so make we just giv am som kind nija respect.
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by Eurphoria(f): 11:03am On Feb 18, 2007
@JJuuudumbass
errm watever your name is sometimes its best to sghut the fuk up yeah.
next time know what is going on before u ever mention my name don't come here with your fake and unwanted peaceful attitude. people like you are plenty on Nairaland yet are the ones who post the least, don't know what is really going on and what people are actually talking about, instead u choose to poke your dumb nose into a thread when you know nothing about what has gone on here or in the past. so i advice you to shut the fuk up. Mr or Miss 20somthing posts(only registered in feb 2007) and suddenly you want to rear your ugly head to start something?  what u want to be popular? listen if you don't know me best you steer clear. Mamaput and I have an understanding, i say my mind to her and she does thesamee to me, go and read all our post arsehole.  just bring it , i swear u will regret it fuking interferring minger

Now back to TOPIC
P.S
this thread was probably finished till you came along to contribute nothing but your farking pokey nose
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by LadyT(f): 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2007
Eurphoria:

@JJuuudumbass
errm watever your name is sometimes its best to sghut the fuk up yeah.
next time know what is going on before u ever mention my name don't come here with your fake and unwanted peaceful attitude. people like you are plenty on Nairaland yet are the ones who post the least, don't know what is really going on and what people are actually talking about, instead u choose to poke your dumb nose into a thread when you know nothing about what has gone on here or in the past. so i advice you to shut the fuk up. Mr or Miss 20somthing posts(only registered in feb 2007) and suddenly you want to rear your ugly head to start something? what u want to be popular? listen if you don't know me best you steer clear. Mamaput and I have an understanding, i say my mind to her and she does thesamee to me, go and read all our post arsehole. just bring it , i swear u will regret it fuking interferring minger

Now back to TOPIC
P.S
this thread was probably finished till you came along to contribute nothing but your farking pokey nose

I am really upset with you! You gave jjuummaaii a full power blast thats naughty! grin

wink
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by Eurphoria(f): 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2007
yeah rite lol how are you lovie?
i hate bloody busy bodies. have u been good urself? tongue
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by LadyT(f): 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2007
I have a cold sad.

Hope you are well love you gave me a good laugh!!! grin
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by Eurphoria(f): 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2007
dont talk about colds i may be coming down with something. have a lemon tea grin
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by LadyT(f): 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2007
You english fart go away with your tea!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My fiance prefers eating together habits but i dnt like it. / Whats Going On In Her Head? (pic) / Wow!, This Family With Sextuplets Is Still Looking Good. Awesome! (pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.