Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

I Saw Bimbo Odukoya In Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw Bimbo Odukoya In Hell (1046 Views)

Poll: Do you guys believe in the magazine

No, I dont think so: 100% (2 votes)
Yes I totally believe it: 0% (0 votes)
I dont even believe there is any magazine like that: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death / Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) / My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Saw Bimbo Odukoya In Hell by WafiJoe(m): 9:25am On Feb 08, 2010
Hello,

I saw a magazine that quotes the above title, according to the prophet Timothy Obadare, when he died, he was taken to heaven and hell. In hell he saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya there and this was there conversation.

Prophet Timothy (PT): Pastor what are you doin in this place?

Pastor Bimbo: This is where I am o, they sayt it is my dressing , my mini-skirts, my hairdos and my lifestyle, that is what has landed me here o, please if you can go back tell my people so that they can save themselves o.

The magazine also gathered she has been deceiving people to live worthless lives.

For sure, I know it is not true, any one @ herr who have read the magazine, what do you think of it?
Re: I Saw Bimbo Odukoya In Hell by AKO1(m): 9:37am On Feb 08, 2010
Search.

(1)

-- / Why Do We As People Think Our Religion Is Better Than Someone Else's? / The Version Of Fake Bible!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.