Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

I'm The Mother Of All B*****s"- Bobrisky Says As He Shows Of His New Blonde Look - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm The Mother Of All B*****s"- Bobrisky Says As He Shows Of His New Blonde Look (2603 Views)

Sarz Shows Off Blonde Look In Dapper Photos / ‘i’m Gay, My Bae F**k My A*s’ – Bobrisky Finally Comes Out Openly (photos) / Checkout Wizkid's New Blonde Hairstyle (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm The Mother Of All B*****s"- Bobrisky Says As He Shows Of His New Blonde Look by Holuwahyomzzy: 10:47am On Jul 26, 2017
Self-acclaimed Nigerian Male Barbie doll, Bobrisky showed off his new blonde hairstyle via Snapchat and referred to him/herself as the mother of all bitches.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Fynestboi, Seun

News via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/07/im-mother-of-all-bs-bobrisky-says-as-he.html

See photos below;

1 Share

Re: I'm The Mother Of All B*****s"- Bobrisky Says As He Shows Of His New Blonde Look by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 26, 2017
Y'all need to stop giving this useless guy attention

11 Likes

Re: I'm The Mother Of All B*****s"- Bobrisky Says As He Shows Of His New Blonde Look by Khd95(m): 11:13am On Jul 26, 2017
But where is thunder when you need it most undecided

2 Likes

Re: I'm The Mother Of All B*****s"- Bobrisky Says As He Shows Of His New Blonde Look by BoiBlue(m): 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
I envy (her) style of hustling... because I know we guys have sold him to other interested genders...well lemme leave for her and her fellow slay queens to feast.
Re: I'm The Mother Of All B*****s"- Bobrisky Says As He Shows Of His New Blonde Look by Orobo2Lekpa: 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
Slay King
Re: I'm The Mother Of All B*****s"- Bobrisky Says As He Shows Of His New Blonde Look by philpwresh(m): 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
Which kind of WAHALA is this
??!
Re: I'm The Mother Of All B*****s"- Bobrisky Says As He Shows Of His New Blonde Look by apatheticme(f): 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
Re: I'm The Mother Of All B*****s"- Bobrisky Says As He Shows Of His New Blonde Look by kissdahlin(m): 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
To me o,no be bobrisky be d prob,na d pple wey dey gv all dis fucking attention to this ass hole na e b d prob.Tell me how dis topic help bring back our presido or put food for my table
Re: I'm The Mother Of All B*****s"- Bobrisky Says As He Shows Of His New Blonde Look by dannytoe(m): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
K
Re: I'm The Mother Of All B*****s"- Bobrisky Says As He Shows Of His New Blonde Look by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
Holuwahyomzzy:
Self-acclaimed Nigerian Male Barbie doll, Bobrisky showed off his new blonde hairstyle via Snapchat and referred to him/herself as the mother of all bitches.

Is he really paid to do these stunts?

I wonder what the "brands" hope to achieve...
Re: I'm The Mother Of All B*****s"- Bobrisky Says As He Shows Of His New Blonde Look by Ivanlxi(m): 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
Aswear dis girl fyn Jare

Keep going

Chop kiss my slay-king/queen
Re: I'm The Mother Of All B*****s"- Bobrisky Says As He Shows Of His New Blonde Look by rottenPussy: 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
Girl I'm waiting to see your dlck on Snapchat. I so love you baby!
Re: I'm The Mother Of All B*****s"- Bobrisky Says As He Shows Of His New Blonde Look by manuel80(m): 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
This being is fvcked up
Big time undecided
Re: I'm The Mother Of All B*****s"- Bobrisky Says As He Shows Of His New Blonde Look by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
I think she just found her style grin
Re: I'm The Mother Of All B*****s"- Bobrisky Says As He Shows Of His New Blonde Look by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
Oh Lord!! Why

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Goes Completely Topless In New Photo / Davido’s Dad And His Friends Seen Praying For His Jet Before His Son “hired” It, / Tinsel Actor, Victor Set To Lose His Two Legs Via Amputation - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.