Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,903 members, 7,806,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % (2865 Views)

NNPC Remits N1.26 Trillion To Federation Account / NNPC, Others Yet To Remit $22.06bn, N481.75bn To Federation Account / Gully Erosion Eating Away South East Region , Residents Fleeing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by SonofDevil: 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nigeria depends on these 3 things as major source of revenue .

Crude oil- south south 80%

South West 14%

South east 6%

Industrial taxations- southwest 60%

South south 20%

North west 15%

South East 5 %

Agriculture- north central. 40%

North east 25%

South west 20%

South south 17%

South east 3%

What does the five states of south east region , abia, anambra, IMO, ebonyi,and Enugu generates to federation purse and at what percentage

9 Likes

Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by okawanyi(m): 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
Economist over to u!
Mean while, let park and see
Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by okawanyi(m): 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
Economist over to u!
Mean while, let me park and see
Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by EvilMetahuman: 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
But but but we are the biggest importer of fake china products in nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by EvilMetahuman: 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
But but but cocaine and heroine are 75% of nigeria's gdp.

We south easterners dominate that aspect.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by GMbuharii: 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
SonofDevil:

EvilMetahuman:

Hmmm.. Who have watched the movie "DAMIAN"?

Two of a kind....
I am covered by the blood of Jesus o grin

now look @ a big hungry agberoe a4onjanic mental below vvv grin

3 Likes

Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by Markfemi2: 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
se - baby factory
human spare parts
rituals
ipod
biafra noise
lagos is no mans land noise

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by waledeji(m): 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
Let me buy this land incase it get messy here cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Stand to be modified if necessary

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by Naijaguy12345(m): 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
Although the Igbo does not contribute a lot, it should be noted they don't in turn consume a whole lot as well.
Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by SonofDevil: 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Any potopoto to counter this with a reliable stats

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by SonofDevil: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
GMbuharii:

Hmmm.. Who have watched the movie "DAMIAN"?

Two of a kind....
I am covered by the blood of Jesus o grin

now look @ a big hungry agberoe a4onjanic mental below vvv grin
potopoto attack the msg not the messenger

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by GMbuharii: 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
SonofDevil:
potopoto attack the msg not the messenger
Painment o lolss grin

potopoto fall on you grin grin
Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by SonofDevil: 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
GMbuharii:

Painment o lolss grin

potopoto fall on you grin grin
tell us what south east contributegrin not rantingsgrin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by vani86: 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
Look at how jobless and ignorant the guys above me are.

One zombie quoted figures without any proof and source and all of you are masturbating.

While yall lil prikk dudes are here hating, the people u are belittling are busy buying up your house and lands.

Dont go and hustle, stay on nairaland and be forming chuck norris

6 Likes

Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by Markfemi2: 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
vani86:
Look at how jobless and ignorant the guys above me are.

One zombie quoted figures without any proof and source and all of you are masturbating.

While yall lil prikk dudes are here hating, the people u are belittling are busy buying up your house and lands.

Dont go and hustle, stay on nairaland and be forming chuck norris

are you still on this buying land narrative that has been bursted lol grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by Amberon11: 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
Point of correction. Crude oil from the south south represents 92%, not 80%. The south east contributes 2% and South west 6%.

2 Likes

Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by Edenoscar(m): 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
SonofDevil:

South West 14%

South east 6%

South south 20%

North west 15%

South East 5 %

North east 25%

South west 20%

South south 17%

South east 3%

What does the five states of south east region , abia, anambra, IMO, ebonyi,and Enugu generates to federation purse and at what percentage

Of course we contribute nothing at all and that is why we want no part of this country.let us create biafra and become useless to ourselves.
Now i ask you.since we contribute nothing to the country economy why have you refuse to let us go?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by attackgat: 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
SonofDevil:

They dont want to contribute anything, they just want their own country.

The question should be directed at those who want to do ONE NIGERIA

4 Likes

Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by GMbuharii: 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
SonofDevil:
tell us what south east contributegrin not rantingsgrin

mental...ua thread don jam rock lols grin

hungryman food 4ll on u grin

3 Likes

Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by Warship: 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
If they don't contribute anything, why then do you guys oppose their struggle for independence

If Yoruba people truly have the resources to stand on their own, why then do you guys keep opposing the establishment of Biafra

Or are your resources insufficient to take care of your omoniles again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by FEGNO: 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
If oil is our largest income provider and the Nigerian customs service is the second, well guess who imports the most? Fact is between 60 to 70% of all imports which make up this revenue for the NCS and consequently to the Goverm is by the igbo people. Fact!!!!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by prodigy24: 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
Don't ask anyone ask me.. I know the answer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by vanbonattel: 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
SonofDevil:

South West 14%

South east 6%

South south 20%

North west 15%

South East 5 %

North east 25%

South west 20%

South south 17%

South east 3%

Fake figures courtesy of the Lagos-ibadan propaganda machine grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by SonofDevil: 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
vanbonattel:

Fake figures courtesy of the Lagos-ibadan propaganda machine grin
then tell us what south east contribute with ur reliable figures and statistics

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by SonofDevil: 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
FEGNO:
If oil is our largest income provider and the Nigerian customs service is the second, well guess who imports the most? Fact is between 60 to 70% of all imports which make up this revenue for the NCS and consequently to the Goverm is by the igbo people. Fact!!!!!!
igbos import is not up to 10%

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by Amarabae(f): 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
1.The largest importers in Nigeria are IGBOS.
The heavy taxes they pay at Lagos port.
2. Crude Oil sales from Igbo land,
south east is NOT Igbo land but part of Igbo land.
Oyigbo (Asa area)where I am from is oil rich and we are Igbos.
Same as Egbemas both in Imo and Rivers are oil rich.
Same as Etches.
Oguta in Imo,
Ogbaru in Anambra
Ukwa in Abia etc are Crude Oil rich.
3. South East houses the most indigenous owned industries in Nigeria, they pay heavy Taxes to government.
4. Igbos dominate commerce in this country and you can't build a strong economy without a strong commerce.
So go and sleep.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by Alariwo2: 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
Generate for where? What do they have in their dead region..

Even the import sector is dominated by Yorubas, we own over 75% while Hausas and the rest share the remaining.

In all honesty, Igbos can't survive up to 5 years on their own, why we are sounding it loud and clear to them now.
I won't allow any IDP camp for igbos in my region when chaos and hunger hits them in their landlocked erosion ravaged region. And they must all leave my region to their new country, not a single one will remain until they've been processed and given visa to stay.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by Amarabae(f): 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Alariwo2:
Generate for where? What do they have in their dead region..

Even the import sector is dominated by Yorubas, we own over 75% while Hausas and the rest share the remaining.

In all honesty, Igbos can't survive up to 5 years on their own, why we are sounding it loud and clear to them now.
I won't allow any IDP camp for igbos in my region when chaos and hunger hits them in their landlocked erosion ravaged region. And they must all leave my region to their new country, not a single one will remain until they've been processed and given visa to stay.
but there is an IDP Camp in Osun state already and NONE in Igbo land.
So which idp re you talking about pls?

8 Likes

Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by Alariwo2: 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
Markfemi2:

The land they will still sell and vacate.. It has happened once when they sold all their houses in Surulere and other areas to relocate back to biafra before civil war.. Yorubas had a field day back then buying their houses at roughly 80% discount grin

Let them continue investing for others to enjoy.. Lagos has joined SW states fully now, so no more breathing space for them.

2 Likes

Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by walemoney007(m): 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:
If they don't contribute anything, why then do you guys oppose their struggle for independence
please can you tell me how Yorubas are stopping IBO's from having Biafra

1 Like

Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by vani86: 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
Markfemi2:

You make zero sense. Please trade words with your level abeg.

Swerve out of my face

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prof. Ilochi Okafor SAN Speaks On BIAFRA. The Bitter Truth / See The Replies A Nigerian Got From Americans On Fox News / Response To A Post About Igbo People On Proudly Yoruba Group Page On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.