Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men (31605 Views)

It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men / Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nobody: 2:04am On Jul 28, 2017
Word
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by ikp120(m): 2:16am On Jul 28, 2017
luswitz:
its obvious u are a sadist. .. people like u make such comments cos of ur sense of insecurity. I bet people like u get turned down by women on a regular bases.. a man who is in a happy relationship will not make such statement about a woman.. I feel ur pains.
But what he said is very true. I guess you're offended by it because it's too raw and straight to the point. He didn't sugarcoat it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by AreaFada2: 2:28am On Jul 28, 2017
luswitz:
its obvious u are a sadist. .. people like u make such comments cos of ur sense of insecurity. I bet people like u get turned down by women on a regular bases.. a man who is in a happy relationship will not make such statement about a woman.. I feel ur pains.
Sadly my sister, the dude has a point, to my dismay.

Too many women have made it clear that money and materialism are their priorities. Too many. It might not ring a bell with hardworking, dedicated & focused ladies out there but guys in the field have this experience.

In fact some guys as young as 21 now take it as a philosophy to make money above everything else. Because lack of money has been used to taunt them constantly by girls. Some even see their sweetheart being cornered by a much older married rich guy.

I once jokingly told a girl that I thought was very educated & level-headed that materialism is becoming too much and a guy should not be judged by his pocket only. Next thing she said was "go & make money like your mates". shocked shocked

I was shocked. I did not complain about my economic fortunes & I did not indicate any interest in dating her. We were talking about a friend whose fiancee was planning an outrageous wedding that was economically way out of their league. My guy was already panicking. And the bride-to-be was already showing attitude each time my guy cautioned on cost.grin cheesy

By the way, it takes two to tango. I doubt most guys set out to maltreat or to be mean.

But whatever, if a relationship has become too toxic, I see no point in continuing it.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nobody: 2:29am On Jul 28, 2017
I must admit, OP is right but what I experienced in the hands of my ex almost made me hate ladies. I gave her all the love and care nobody can give her. Though I didn't have much then, the little I hustled and toiled for, I shared with her.
-She was a money freak
-She pours her anger at me if she's broke or
someone annoys her
-I beg her to call or text me
-She stopped showing me love when rich guys
were all over her.
-What I find painful is she telling a guy over the
phone 'I love you' in my presence shocked
So all this women stories on how to treat them is a huge scam to make guys stop using women as intimacy gadgets. It will continue like this till when loyalty is in the relationship and hearts are not been broken so wickedly.
The plain truth is that, if you treat a woman so much with love, she would think you can't do without her. No matter how good your woman is or how good you treat her, she has a plan B. So guys dont be fooled.
I will strongly advice that you treat your woman the way she treats you(likewise ladies, treat your man the way he treats you) Let her feel the love or pain she gives you. Only God treats us with so much love even when we don't love him. Even if your woman leaves you, plead with her for some weeks. If no good response, then move on and work on your life. Love ain't stingy or self-centered. You have goals to achieve and money to get. When you get there. Worry not on women. They will hunger to bear your last name grin
Shalom!! #SuccessSelffie @TribbIsland

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by 989900: 2:31am On Jul 28, 2017
Runs to another man, man gets bored, runs to another man, rinse, repeat. lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Donald2368: 2:35am On Jul 28, 2017
its true.
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by princemartinsG(m): 2:57am On Jul 28, 2017
For Young Adults

In a relationship with opposite sex
Let's get our priority and focus right

True relationship is more beyond sex and mundane pleasures

True Relationship involves seeking that both patners succeed in life and achieve their optimal best potentials in life

When people enter relationship majorly for amorous considerations and mundane pleasures, the man stands to later become rash and harrassing, thus making the woman vulnerable, feeling a sense of unaccomplishment, lost of succour and need to seek a more promising relationship prospect from other ever-present suitors

When a man and a woman enters relationship with lofty aim to impart each other's life positively even beyond sex, the man will never maltreat the woman and the woman will never wish to leave his man's arm

In positive rships positive adults pursue positive long term mutual satisfaction

Young People kindly stay away from pre-marital sex.

VOTE FOR POSITIVE CHANGE.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Burgerlomo: 3:08am On Jul 28, 2017
Dobxy:
I once suffered from this.....I learnt in a hard way not because I didn't love her but because I wanted to correct all her wrongs in just few months!

So what is the outcome? How do you get over it?
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by UnimkeAk(m): 3:15am On Jul 28, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Very very correct. I wish they will listen. If you want the best from a woman, treat her like a queen and you will be happy forever
Queen ke,
How can somebody happiness be tied to someone else?

Let the ladies keep jumping from guys to guys na,
Naso her body count go dey increase...
Is it my fussy?

Guys that would do all sort of nice things to bang a girl,
The dude might even b worse than ur ex.

If u are of this school of thought...
I bet u, ull come here to create threads about all men being the same.

Guys be nice to ur ladies but dont kill ur sef,
Haba

2 Likes

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Burgerlomo: 3:16am On Jul 28, 2017
You're absolutely right.
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by zynzyn(m): 3:25am On Jul 28, 2017
A woman who is shown care and all is still finding her way into other men's arms let alone the one you are battering or not giving little of your time just to put smiles on her face.

GBAM!!

So WHY BOTHER MYSELF??!

Any man who WILL DO ANYTHING to please a woman of today (and not his God) is setting himself up for either becoming a hypertension patient or even a murderer or suicidal!! I don talk my own!

2 Likes

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nobody: 3:32am On Jul 28, 2017
Why do I think this is Bisi's story? Anyways, it is one sided....

1 Like

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Adminisher: 3:49am On Jul 28, 2017
" When you maltreatment her, she becomes available to other men" . This is the very definition of ashewoism

2 Likes

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nobody: 3:50am On Jul 28, 2017
She's available to other men while she's in a relationship ONLY because she's a slut. There are things called divorce and breakups.

3 Likes

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by JaffyJoe(m): 3:50am On Jul 28, 2017
What if you are unfazed whether she becomes available to other man/men?

4 Likes

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:06am On Jul 28, 2017
I had wanted to overlook this buh no. It's high time all these biased and adulterated threads wtout ISBN about girls blablabla be scrutinised b4 serving to the public.
Your thread is so biasd. You just brought me down the Memory Lane...buh that's okay. "Diochi anaghi akọcha ihe anya ya hụrụ n'elu nkwu." The palm wine tapper does not reveal all he saw on the palm tree.
What you posted is simply overrated. I've seen guys done much more better, yet their girlfriends will still be cheating behind or better still leave them for sm other. These same girls shouting... "nice one" lol. The start gets sweeter, no girl is bad in her eyes... grin Nah. Buh sm are emotional abusers. "Ahapụ otele nyụrụ ahụ, avụọ isi ọkpọ." The anus that farted is left alone but the head receives the knock grin. Funny enough most guys don't know that they're being abused too. They man it up and the girls go on defense. Have you ever cried for a girl?
Well, thank God for the later, made me kw we still have mature, sensible girls out there.
Most girls are sooooo confused. God! I don't know, I don't just know. Things dey happen shaa. Meanwhile, a man can't use because of gunshots and refuse to go to war. We'll keep loving till that virtuouswoman comes. Every girl claims virtuous when the going is sweeter grin buh we kw the truth. "Ji gwu n'ọba, nwanyi azaba oku ike. When there are no yams in the barn, the woman becomes hostile and in-subordinate."
What you wrote should be 50:50.
Ain't caught up with this cowdung meen.

K'emesianu.
#sips my palm wine copiously.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by chibuzorAbia: 4:09am On Jul 28, 2017
JaffyJoe:
What if you are unfazed whether she becomes available to other man/men?

Chop nuckle my friend, chop nuckle!

1 Like

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by chibuzorAbia: 4:13am On Jul 28, 2017
Some guy above me

"When there are no yams in the barn, the woman becomes hostile and insorbodinate!"

GBAM!

1 Like

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by emelda86(f): 4:16am On Jul 28, 2017
Loud it.....yes I'm shouting
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by praise1705(f): 4:32am On Jul 28, 2017
not for all women tho, good women

1 Like

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by immazion972: 4:50am On Jul 28, 2017
you said lack of care and not fulfilling their desire sexualy and other wise ooook I agree but since Almighty God cannot do that for ladies is it a man who can do it
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 28, 2017
goingape1:
Bullshiit!

quote from The wiseape: the moment you start thinking that you won't find anyone better than her, is the beginning of your downfall!

1 carton of your fav drink for bro, seun go pay.

1 Like

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:06am On Jul 28, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Very very correct. I wish they will listen. If you want the best from a woman, treat her like a queen and you will be happy forever

A queen ba?
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Roselilly(f): 5:15am On Jul 28, 2017
I feel like this is my story, & wat i hv been thru & i ended up living cos i couldnt tk it anymore. Its nt nice at all wen u are taken for granted.
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by I888(m): 5:16am On Jul 28, 2017
Jaqenhghar:
Try telling that to my cousin
After rescuing one babe from an abusive boyfriend . The police waded into the matter and to his dismay the girl took sides with her BF and made it look like my cousin was the mischief maker.... fighting her BF for no reaso. I remember when we went to bail him he wept tears of frustration grin
Im sure if he had a gun He woulda smoked those two grin

Most of them like being treated like trash.
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 28, 2017
Make she go now -what's this craze all about what of when she maltreats him what happens?
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Donjazzy12(m): 5:17am On Jul 28, 2017
bamisepeters:
You think it is only when you beat a woman that you maltreat her?

There are so many ways you can be maltreating your woman which includes lack of care, not spending time with her, not fulfilling her desires either sexually or outside it and so on.

The truth is that the more you maltreat her the more you show her the way to the arms of other men out there who are ready to give her multiple of what you are denying her of.

Many women can only endure hardship for a while, they can be manipulated easily, for this alone you as a man needs to be up and doing.

Do you know how hard they try to resist the temptation that comes their way? Let me even put it this way; do you know many men are dying to get just a minute of her time? and do you know there are those ones dreaming for them to have her in their bed or those even saying it to her that they are ready to give her whatever she want if she can grant them entry into her most sacred part?

I bet you, you wouldn't know how much it hurts to see your woman moan in response to sexual pleasure under another man.

If she is trying all she can to resist the temptations staring at her face which other women out there cannot resist and you cannot still deem it fit to be all she deserves then you need to really check yourself.

Every good woman deserves to be cared for and mostly should share little of your time with you.

This is why i usually say that even if you are as busy as the president of a state you should try to make out time to be with your woman.

Money isn't everything you know? Apart from fulfilling your financial duties she also deserves to be cuddled and be listened to.

Remember that social networks now make it easier for you to get other people's attention, don't let the disadvantages of social media ruin your home as someone else might be giving her the attention she is lacking from you which might catapult to something deeper.

A woman who is shown care and all is still finding her way into other men's arms let alone the one you are battering or not giving little of your time just to put smiles on her face.

The truth is that she will soon find a place to hide and it will be in the arms of another gentle man who knows the worth of a good woman.

The truth is that you are the one that will regret it as you will not find someone like her.

They use to say it is only God that is not replaceable, humans can be replaced. I bet you, in this case when it gets to that stage when a good woman have to leave you for another man you will find her type to no avail.

Even when you cannot fulfil the financial needs of a woman she knows you want to through your effort but because of one thing or the other you are not able to fulfil them.

Women also understand situations most times but not when you want to take them for granted.

If you think you deserve to be happy in your home consider making her as happy as possible.

Source: http://bamisepeters..com/2017/07/when-you-maltreat-her-she-becomes.html
Op remove male from your profile, please. What type of rubbish is this? I am so so disappointed in you as a man completely. Now do this. Compare the treatment for ladies now and how our fore fathers treated them. Which one is better? Now this question is for you. Inspite of the fact that our generation treats women better, how come more and more women are turning to lesbians and divorcees?

A woman needs s man who she can respect and love, who knows his value, not a wimp who worships her.

Yes, love your woman but don't demand less.

2 Likes

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by cardoctor(m): 5:19am On Jul 28, 2017
Xcelinteriors:

Forget that krap. Wait for your turn.
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by businessman7(m): 5:23am On Jul 28, 2017
You can never satisfy them pamper them they would take you for granted I'm currently going through one
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by NARYZ(f): 5:28am On Jul 28, 2017
Refill your cooking-gas and buy cooking-gas cylinders online #Abuja. We deliver cooking-gas to your door step in the shortest possible time. Visit www.gazhub.com to place your order. Customer Care Numbers- 09081777795,09080777795,09086GAZHUB,
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by castro(m): 5:31am On Jul 28, 2017
Op it is obvious that u dont really understand women especially the Nigerian woman. She seeks money n comfort from as many places as possible at d same time whether u treat her nicely or not. It is the ones with self discipline that would stick with u when they make up their mind to do so. Let's face it, how much time,love n care can ureally give a woman to make her stick with u in this era of Facebook, whatsapp n internet not to talk of when she is beautiful n an undergraduate? She will do whatever pleases her even if u are an angel.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guy Borrows N300k From Different People To Take Girlfriend Shopping / "If A Man Can Have 4 Wives, A Woman Can Also Have 4 Husbands" - Nigerian Lady / Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.