Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

HELP! WAEC Did Not Say Withheld But Says This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HELP! WAEC Did Not Say Withheld But Says This (1648 Views)

No BVN, No Payment Of Withheld Salary - FG Replies ASUU / Onyiuke Akachukwu Matthew Tackles JAMB On Withheld UTME Result / WAEC Throws Light On Exam Remarking, Withheld And Outstanding Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! WAEC Did Not Say Withheld But Says This by Nwanna2588: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
The boy checked his result in the just released WAEC result and the display message is "result not available for the candidate in the specified year. "

Who had witnessed that before and what was the scenario like?
Re: HELP! WAEC Did Not Say Withheld But Says This by Tallysmallz(f): 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
Did you make sure you fixed the correct name?
Re: HELP! WAEC Did Not Say Withheld But Says This by Nwanna2588: 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
Tallysmallz:
Did you make sure you fixed the correct name?
Yes, both sms and that of Internet check are displaying the same message
Re: HELP! WAEC Did Not Say Withheld But Says This by Nwanna2588: 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
Please folks reply for I need a plurality of opinion to know the way forward.

What's the difference between withheld result and result not found?
Re: HELP! WAEC Did Not Say Withheld But Says This by maxnedu11(m): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
this happened to me years ago, I kept checking their site then and also reported to the school, if ur school was caught indulging in any form of malpractice then u should be worried cause when the result is out it might not be what you expect, but if the exam went smoothly then u hv no problem as it will surely be released later
Re: HELP! WAEC Did Not Say Withheld But Says This by Jfrankination(m): 11:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nwanna2588:
The boy checked his result in the just released WAEC result and the display message is "result not available for the candidate in the specified year. "

not to worry bro, same thing happened in my own time. The site is fvcking busy!
Re: HELP! WAEC Did Not Say Withheld But Says This by Onyenna(m): 12:03am On Jul 27, 2017
They'll release it later.....but @op, i hope your center/school didn't indulge in exam malpractice [or caught by "flying" invigilators]....
Re: HELP! WAEC Did Not Say Withheld But Says This by Hayah: 12:58am On Jul 27, 2017
Nwanna2588:

Was the exam done in a private school or government owned school?
If government owned, did the candidate pay for the exam or the state government did?
If state government AND it's not peculiar to that candidate alone in his/her school, I guess that state government has actually NOT paid, hence the results not being uploaded by WAEC.

It has happened to some of my students before

1 Like

Re: HELP! WAEC Did Not Say Withheld But Says This by segzyj(m): 4:15am On Jul 27, 2017
Relax.. Your state governor is owing Waec.... Waec will upload the results of the affected states as soon as the state governments pay up.
Re: HELP! WAEC Did Not Say Withheld But Says This by nikola(m): 8:24am On Jul 27, 2017
Hayah:

If government owned, did the candidate pay for the exam or the state government did?
If state government AND it's not peculiar to that candidate alone in his/her school, I guess that state government has actually NOT paid, hence the results not being uploaded by WAEC.

segzyj:
Relax.. Your state governor is owing Waec.... Waec will upload the results of the affected states as soon as the state governments pay up.
Re: HELP! WAEC Did Not Say Withheld But Says This by Anextin(f): 10:18am On Jul 27, 2017
Same thing with my little bro. What state did he write in. My bro is suleja Niger state and i heard some schools were affected.
Re: HELP! WAEC Did Not Say Withheld But Says This by Nwanna2588: 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
Onyenna:
They'll release it later.....but @op, i hope your center/school didn't indulge in exam malpractice [or caught by "flying" invigilators]....
Not at all

1 Like

Re: HELP! WAEC Did Not Say Withheld But Says This by Nwanna2588: 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
Anextin:
Same thing with my little bro. What state did he write in. My bro is suleja Niger state and i heard some schools were affected.
Lagos and they were only two in the whole centre that were affected.
Re: HELP! WAEC Did Not Say Withheld But Says This by Nwanna2588: 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hayah:

It happened in private school
Re: HELP! WAEC Did Not Say Withheld But Says This by Hayah: 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nwanna2588:

It happened in private school
Private?
Well, I have no idea about the cause, like I pointed out earlier, it happened to government sponsored candidates when the state government was yet to pay.

You can seek further clarification from the private school.
Re: HELP! WAEC Did Not Say Withheld But Says This by periscope123: 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
your school might have registered less than 50 students for the WAEC exam. They will have to pay some money as penalty(N30,000) before the results are released.
Re: HELP! WAEC Did Not Say Withheld But Says This by Icolosis(m): 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
How long after this money is paid will the results be released?

periscope123:
your school might have registered less than 50 students for the WAEC exam. They will have to pay some money as penalty(N30,000) before the results are released.

(1) (Reply)

Sex In Traffic (18+) / Awareness - Children Educational Channel On DSTV / Pls Is There Hope For This Person In Life ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.