Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

If You Got Businesses in both Abeokuta And Ibadan, Lets Meet Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Got Businesses in both Abeokuta And Ibadan, Lets Meet Here (814 Views)

Cheap Online Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start Today / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Nigerians Can Now Register Businesses In 2 Days – Presidential Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Got Businesses in both Abeokuta And Ibadan, Lets Meet Here by izang87(m): 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
hi guys, considering the proximity of Ibadan and abeokuta, I feel we should meet to discuss business synergy
Re: If You Got Businesses in both Abeokuta And Ibadan, Lets Meet Here by izang87(m): 8:26am On Sep 30, 2017
Still on the matter.
Anyways I have a car available to transport goods between Ibadan and abeokuta during the weekends sha.
Re: If You Got Businesses in both Abeokuta And Ibadan, Lets Meet Here by Naomie29: 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
izang87:
Still on the matter.
Anyways I have a car available to transport goods between Ibadan and abeokuta during the weekends sha.

I want to transport ice block machine from Ibadan to Abeokuta how much is it going yo cost please
Re: If You Got Businesses in both Abeokuta And Ibadan, Lets Meet Here by izang87(m): 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
Naomie29:

I want to transport ice block machine from Ibadan to Abeokuta how much is it going yo cost please
Hi Naomie29. Unfortunately, I no longer have a car that can transport such a big thing. Kindly make enquiries in ibadan parks. By the way, where are you located in Ibadan?
Re: If You Got Businesses in both Abeokuta And Ibadan, Lets Meet Here by Prodigytal: 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
Get your own video adverts today. Contact in signature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz-rFpDQsLw

1 Like

Re: If You Got Businesses in both Abeokuta And Ibadan, Lets Meet Here by Naomie29: 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
izang87:

Hi Naomie29. Unfortunately, I no longer have a car that can transport such a big thing. Kindly make enquiries in ibadan parks. By the way, where are you located in Ibadan?

I am in Abeokuta but bought the machine in Ibadan and looking for how to transport it down
Re: If You Got Businesses in both Abeokuta And Ibadan, Lets Meet Here by izang87(m): 11:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
Naomie29:

I am in Abeokuta but bought the machine in Ibadan and looking for how to transport it down

Okay. Sorry, I cannot be of help at the moment. Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Work for Wristband Manufacturers / 10 Owned Growing Logistics Companies In Lagos / Investors Needed In My Mini Importation Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.