Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

My Mum Need A Loan Of 800,000. Land Documents As Collateral And Others - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Mum Need A Loan Of 800,000. Land Documents As Collateral And Others (779 Views)

Help, I'm Being Frustrated By The Rules Of My Mum's Business / Akin Alabi: My Mum's Driver Thought I Was A Yahoo Boy - Nairabet CEO / New Law Compels Zimbabwe Banks To Accept Cattles, Goat And Sheep As Collateral. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum Need A Loan Of 800,000. Land Documents As Collateral And Others by MyLady11(m): 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
Pls my fellow nairalanders, my mum need a sum of 800k and we want to use our land documents as collateral and other valuable things. She is a government workers and ready to return it in 1yr's time. I'm from ondo state.
Re: My Mum Need A Loan Of 800,000. Land Documents As Collateral And Others by Freewoman(f): 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
I would have love to help if the location of the land is within Lagos, Abuja and or PH, then you have the money paid right into your mum account within 72hrs after physical confirmation and valuation of the property...............................

MyLady11:
Pls my fellow nairalanders, my mum need a sum of 800k and we want to use our land documents as collateral and other valuable things. She is a government workers and ready to return it in 1yr's time. I'm from ondo state.
Re: My Mum Need A Loan Of 800,000. Land Documents As Collateral And Others by MyLady11(m): 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
Freewoman:
I would have love to help if the location of the land is within Lagos, Abuja and or PH, then you have the money paid right into your mum account within 72hrs after physical confirmation and valuation of the property...............................

the land is in ondo.
Re: My Mum Need A Loan Of 800,000. Land Documents As Collateral And Others by Obudupikin: 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
Freewoman:

I have collateral. What I need is less than 10% of that amount. My payback period is two weeks.

May I send you a pm?

(1) (Reply)

Get A Real Working Credit Card... / Samuel Robinson: 200 Million Naira Investors Turned Out To Be Fake / How To Become A TSTV Product Dealer, Installer In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.