Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Breaking!! Fayose's Aide Releases Shocking Photo, Debunks APC Governors Visit... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!! Fayose's Aide Releases Shocking Photo, Debunks APC Governors Visit... (5553 Views)

10 Governors Visit Dangote Refinery, Say It’s A Pride To Nigeria / Dino Melaye's Aide Releases Statement On His Arrest / Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!! Fayose's Aide Releases Shocking Photo, Debunks APC Governors Visit... by smsventures: 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Fayose’s Aide Releases Shocking Photo, Debunks APC Governors Visit To Buhari In London

Lere Olayinka, the Media Aide to the embattled Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, has on Monday, released a shocking photo to Post-Nigeria, allegedly debunking the All Progressives Congress’s, APC, purported visit to President Muhammadu Buhari, in London.

Recall, that the Special Assistant to the President, Femi Adesina, had on Sunday night, released a statement that some APC Governors, including the Transportation Minister, Rotimi Amaechi, met with Buhari, in London, on Sunday.

He had added that, the APC’s delegation spent more than an hour with Buhari over lunch, and it was very clear from the discussions, that he followed developments at home very closely.

He said the President was delighted to receive the delegation, and asked each Governor about affairs in his State.

He also asked Amaechi, about the state of the railways, among others, thereby rubbishing Sahara Reporters’ story, that Buhari had suffered from memory loss.

Adesina went as far as releasing pictures of the delegation having lunch with the President, including the one taken alone by the delegation, without Buhari.

While reacting to the news when Post-Nigeria finally got in touch with Fayose’s Aide, he faulted the authenticity of the picture, by forwarding the discrepancies of the photos to Post-Nigeria.

Lere Olayinka in a piece exclusively forwarded to Post-Nigeria wrote:

”1. Two pictures taken the same day and same venue, APC Chairman, Odigie Oyegun’s dress is different. Why?

”2. Pay more attention to the images in the MIRROR. Why is the different in style of caps of two of the images in the MIRROR, from the photograph?”

He finally added: ”Just using my brain and you can use yours too. Anyway, let’s wish our President soonest recovery.”
Recall, that The Ovation Magazine Publisher, Dele Momodu, had earlier stated that he called Amaechi, to confirm the authenticity of the visit.

However, Political Analysts have been asking when did Buhari decide to have one hour meeting with the APC delegation, whereas when Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo, visited, it was allegedly reported that the Acting President, was only allowed to spend 5 minutes with him.

Buhari left the country on May 7, for medical treatment in the British capital.

This is the second time the President will be embarking on a medical vacation this year

The post Fayose’s Aide Releases Shocking Photo, Debunks APC Governors Visit To Buhari In London appeared first on Ngyab.

cc; lalasticlala , mynd44

1 Share

Re: Breaking!! Fayose's Aide Releases Shocking Photo, Debunks APC Governors Visit... by sarrki(m): 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
Fayose is a foooool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking!! Fayose's Aide Releases Shocking Photo, Debunks APC Governors Visit... by Ebios(m): 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
l dey come
Re: Breaking!! Fayose's Aide Releases Shocking Photo, Debunks APC Governors Visit... by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
Where are his eleven pictures?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! Fayose's Aide Releases Shocking Photo, Debunks APC Governors Visit... by Sagay212: 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
smsventures:
Fayose’s Aide Releases Shocking Photo, Debunks APC Governors Visit To Buhari In London

Lere Olayinka, the Media Aide to the embattled Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, has on Monday, released a shocking photo to Post-Nigeria, allegedly debunking the All Progressives Congress’s, APC, purported visit to President Muhammadu Buhari, in London.

Recall, that the Special Assistant to the President, Femi Adesina, had on Sunday night, released a statement that some APC Governors, including the Transportation Minister, Rotimi Amaechi, met with Buhari, in London, on Sunday.

He had added that, the APC’s delegation spent more than an hour with Buhari over lunch, and it was very clear from the discussions, that he followed developments at home very closely.

He said the President was delighted to receive the delegation, and asked each Governor about affairs in his State.

He also asked Amaechi, about the state of the railways, among others, thereby rubbishing Sahara Reporters’ story, that Buhari had suffered from memory loss.

Adesina went as far as releasing pictures of the delegation having lunch with the President, including the one taken alone by the delegation, without Buhari.

While reacting to the news when Post-Nigeria finally got in touch with Fayose’s Aide, he faulted the authenticity of the picture, by forwarding the discrepancies of the photos to Post-Nigeria.

Lere Olayinka in a piece exclusively forwarded to Post-Nigeria wrote:

”1. Two pictures taken the same day and same venue, APC Chairman, Odigie Oyegun’s dress is different. Why?

”2. Pay more attention to the images in the MIRROR. Why is the different in style of caps of two of the images in the MIRROR, from the photograph?”

He finally added: ”Just using my brain and you can use yours too. Anyway, let’s wish our President soonest recovery.”
Recall, that The Ovation Magazine Publisher, Dele Momodu, had earlier stated that he called Amaechi, to confirm the authenticity of the visit.

However, Political Analysts have been asking when did Buhari decide to have one hour meeting with the APC delegation, whereas when Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo, visited, it was allegedly reported that the Acting President, was only allowed to spend 5 minutes with him.

Buhari left the country on May 7, for medical treatment in the British capital.

This is the second time the President will be embarking on a medical vacation this year

The post Fayose’s Aide Releases Shocking Photo, Debunks APC Governors Visit To Buhari In London appeared first on Ngyab.

walahi talai OP

Re: Breaking!! Fayose's Aide Releases Shocking Photo, Debunks APC Governors Visit... by smsventures: 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
Sagay212:

walahi talai OP
u should tell vanguard that nt me OK?

#Gladiator
Re: Breaking!! Fayose's Aide Releases Shocking Photo, Debunks APC Governors Visit... by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
lol
Re: Breaking!! Fayose's Aide Releases Shocking Photo, Debunks APC Governors Visit... by Sagay212: 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
smsventures:
u should tell vanguard that nt me OK?

#Gladiator

you shouldn't post such nonsense as a thread if you are intelligent. Take correction henceforth.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Fayose's Aide Releases Shocking Photo, Debunks APC Governors Visit... by uwa1(m): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Breaking!! Fayose's Aide Releases Shocking Photo, Debunks APC Governors Visit... by smsventures: 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
Sagay212:

you shouldn't post such nonsense as a thread if you are intelligent. Take correction henceforth.
imagine this foolish illiterate

Don't even make a mistake of attacking me fool

Why don't u counter the person that made the discovery and u are here transferring ur worthless frustration on me bastard!!

5 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Fayose's Aide Releases Shocking Photo, Debunks APC Governors Visit... by Sagay212: 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
smsventures:
imagine this foolish illiterate

Don't even make a mistake of attacking me fool

Why don't u counter the person that made yhe diacovery and u are here transferring ur worthless frustration on me bastard!!

Learn how to spell MF. There is no discovery anywhere that's why I said you not intelligent . Common sense would have at least made you know better not to post such senseless information. It is not by force to post or start a thread. Learn!

4 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Fayose's Aide Releases Shocking Photo, Debunks APC Governors Visit... by smsventures: 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
Sagay212:

Learn how to spell MF. There is no discovery anywhere that's why I said you not intelligent . Common sense would have at least made you know better not to post such senseless information. It is not by force to post or start a thread. Learn!
and what carried you over-intelligent animal to my thread??

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Fayose's Aide Releases Shocking Photo, Debunks APC Governors Visit... by Sagay212: 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
smsventures:
and what carried you over-intelligent animal to my thread??

To scold your dumb head so that you'll use your brain next time before posting rubbish news. Stop getting angry.. just take correction.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Fayose's Aide Releases Shocking Photo, Debunks APC Governors Visit... by Ehiscotch(m): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
When I said Fayose was a cynic they doubted.
Rather than the foo.l to bow his ugly head in shame he is still talking nonsense as usual.

I wonder if this is one of the damning pictures he promised his gullible followers.

I quite agree that we need an opposition in this country but I'd rather have none at all than this riff raff who has left state politics that he was "elected" to oversee to trade words with the Presidency leaving his electorates to suffer.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Fayose's Aide Releases Shocking Photo, Debunks APC Governors Visit... by smsventures: 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
Sagay212:

To scold your dumb head so that you'll use your brain next time before posting rubbish news. Stop getting angry.. just take correction.
cheesy cheesy

Imagine a nonentity claiming Mr/Mrs know all

Just carry your useless self outta my thread because I can't notice u aboki

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Fayose's Aide Releases Shocking Photo, Debunks APC Governors Visit... by emmaadigun(m): 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
Fayose and his aide needs to be checked, any psychiatric in Ekiti,

Re: Breaking!! Fayose's Aide Releases Shocking Photo, Debunks APC Governors Visit... by Sagay212: 11:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
smsventures:
cheesy cheesy

Imagine a nonentity claiming Mr/Mrs know all

Just carry your useless self outta my thread because I can't notice u aboki

You are still getting angry...grow up bro and learn from your elders

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Fayose's Aide Releases Shocking Photo, Debunks APC Governors Visit... by edusenator: 11:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
One thing about APC is that they thinks that N Nigerians 're fools

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Fayose's Aide Releases Shocking Photo, Debunks APC Governors Visit... by iluvdonjazzy: 12:44am On Jul 27, 2017
now i know that Fayose has gone mental, he is no longer a normal human at all.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Fayose's Aide Releases Shocking Photo, Debunks APC Governors Visit... by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 27, 2017
edusenator:
One thing about APC is that they thinks that N Nigerians 're fools
I wanted to call u the fool here but I remembered I don't throw insults on social media. just accept u are the one not making sense here it's no big deal.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Fayose's Aide Releases Shocking Photo, Debunks APC Governors Visit... by Nobody: 2:09am On Jul 27, 2017
Wow. shocked Compulsive liars...

lalasticlala
seun
Re: Breaking!! Fayose's Aide Releases Shocking Photo, Debunks APC Governors Visit... by mrslim1991: 4:16am On Jul 27, 2017
TF is this? Mtchew
Re: Breaking!! Fayose's Aide Releases Shocking Photo, Debunks APC Governors Visit... by august2224(m): 7:19am On Jul 27, 2017
Ehiscotch:
When I said Fayose was a cynic they doubted.
Rather than the foo.l to bow his ugly head in shame he is still talking nonsense as usual.

I wonder if this is one of the damning pictures he promised his gullible followers.

I quite agree that we need an opposition in this country but I'd rather have none at all than this riff raff who has left state politics that he was "elected" to oversee to trade words with the Presidency leaving his electorates to suffer.

explain the discrepancy observed in the picture and i will decide for myself if fayose is a fool

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Fayose's Aide Releases Shocking Photo, Debunks APC Governors Visit... by Lescalier: 7:27am On Jul 27, 2017
We all shouldn't worry. Very soon the cat will come out of the bag.

I advice we all just wait for 2019 elections. If you Buhari doesn't come out to campaign around the 36 states and FCT, then he is not fit to be president.
Re: Breaking!! Fayose's Aide Releases Shocking Photo, Debunks APC Governors Visit... by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2017
What's all these again
Re: Breaking!! Fayose's Aide Releases Shocking Photo, Debunks APC Governors Visit... by wayne4loan: 9:56am On Jul 27, 2017
J
Re: Breaking!! Fayose's Aide Releases Shocking Photo, Debunks APC Governors Visit... by rengsho: 11:01am On Jul 27, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a foooool

The you must be father of fools.
Re: Breaking!! Fayose's Aide Releases Shocking Photo, Debunks APC Governors Visit... by edusenator: 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
ethene:

I wanted to call u the fool here but I remembered I don't throw insults on social media. just accept u are the one not making sense here it's no big deal.
You can say whatever you like, I don't care , for only thing I know is that , Apc is made up of lairs
Re: Breaking!! Fayose's Aide Releases Shocking Photo, Debunks APC Governors Visit... by edusenator: 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a foooool

Just shut your stinking mouth for people like you are blind followers

(1) (Reply)

This Is Not Village Stream: See A River-like Road In Owerri Metropolis. / Photo Of Ayu And Tinubu / Uncertainty Surrounds Conduct Of 2023 Census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.