Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,342 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:46 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 - Travel (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (819232 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by philoxy4: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2017
Good morning house,does anyone has any idea how long university of regina take to make admission decision?
Apologies to moderator,if this is not the right place for this question
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by beverlyd: 10:45am On Aug 26, 2017
jnyuwa02:

Congrats!! How long was your SOP? Sounds like a lot of explaining. You even included pictures? Must have had to wait a long time. What was your processing time? Congrats for not hearing the nay voices, but hearing your conscience and deep convictions to go for a second masters. I always tell that to people who doing career change, to go for the jugular, in essence go with their most important convictions.

Thank you.

The write up was two and half pages that is excluding pics lol
I applied 4th of June. it was approved 16th of Aug and i also didn't attach police certificate

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by senatonato(m): 11:48am On Aug 26, 2017
I applied January this year and got my offer letter in march for fall... Mine took like 2months
philoxy4:
Good morning house,does anyone has any idea how long university of regina take to make admission decision?
Apologies to moderator,if this is not the right place for this question

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Arebo: 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2017
Hello everyone, Is there any nurse applicant in the house??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by hardehbayor112(m): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
LaGrace:

Defer through the same address you received your admission letter from. Include your student ID

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by ifechez: 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
omodolapoola:

Thanks but I think am done with Canada will face my masters here in my country won't have sleepless night again.

Please try Australia or Germany. I have two friends who were refused Canada visa but eventually got Australian visa. My brothers are going to Germany on free tuition sef. Don't give on acquiring quality education because you were refused visa by just a country. Also try United States of America sef. Tanx

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by ifechez: 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
CanadianNurse:
I see one approval for my dream this morning.... I smell it coming.... Yes... Wear your dancing shoes... It's about to happen.....

Na me own. Praise God!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Arebo: 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
Jephehe....you tried to send me a mail but I didn't get it, don't know how the personal message thing works...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by vickyoloba: 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
I am new on this platform, a friend recommended this forum after I got refused a study visa. I have applied twice and the reason for the refusal was purpose of visit. Though I applied with my family at first so I thought that was why i was refused but the reason didn't change at the second application only that the VO shed more light to it this second time by adding that my proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more: qualifications, previous studies and employment, level of establishment, or future prospects and plans.

My Profile

Economics B.SC
Masters in Employment and Labour.
over 10 years of work experience (purchasing manager is my present position in a private engineering company)
proposed course of study : MBA/MSCIM in Vancouver Island university.

I have also ordered for GCMS notes. please how do you think I can tackle this issue once and for all. I guess my SOP was not good enough.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by IFY200: 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
Mandoy:

@maralina, thanks so much
it is well bros....na God get Power
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Ayoola03(f): 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
poesy:

Thank you! Hope you've settled down by now.

Still in process.......... sorry for the late response

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by ferdinandurian(m): 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
Arebo:
am one but haven't applied for any school yet. which stage are you?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by omodolapoola(f): 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
ifechez:

Please try Australia or Germany. I have two friends who were refused Canada visa but eventually got Australian visa. My brothers are going to Germany on free tuition sef. Don't give on acquiring quality education because you were refused visa by just a country. Also try United States of America sef. Tanx
Ok thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by ferdinandurian(m): 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
Arebo:
am already Registered nurse RN holder, looking forward to a school that will accept such diploma for nursing degree. have been contacting schools shaa

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by CanadianNurse: 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
@donjay007 I see you cool
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by vanod: 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
Hey there!
I applied for visa for my January 2018 intake on 17th of August from Chandigarh VFS office, India and got my visa within 4 business working days!
I applied for Post graduation Diploma in Project Management at St Lawrence College, Toronto Campus!

Advice, if you're applying for any course after your Bachelors, make sure you take up a relevant course and do complete research about the course and career options as well!
I wanted to apply for a University, but because of my 5 backlogs in my Bachelor's history, I was not able to apply for a Master's program.
Prefer a Master's program from a recognized University rather than opting for a college, but if you're not eligible, then only apply for colleges!
Cheers!

Culled from another forum

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Donjay007(m): 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
CanadianNurse:
@donjay007 I see you cool
on a kum kum bro, still on application levels ��
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by EZEUDENE(m): 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
please I want to apply for Canada work permit or student visa but don't really know how to go about
am in really need of it now....thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Austinpee4: 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
vickyoloba:
I am new on this platform, a friend recommended this forum after I got refused a study visa. I have applied twice and the reason for the refusal was purpose of visit. Though I applied with my family at first so I thought that was why i was refused but the reason didn't change at the second application only that the VO shed more light to it this second time by adding that my proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more: qualifications, previous studies and employment, level of establishment, or future prospects and plans.

My Profile

Economics B.SC
Masters in Employment and Labour.
over 10 years of work experience (purchasing manager is my present position in a private engineering company)
proposed course of study : MBA/MSCIM in Vancouver Island university.

I have also ordered for GCMS notes. please how do you think I can tackle this issue once and for all. I guess my SOP was not good enough.
Thank you
Exercise more patience since you have ordered for your GCMS file. Once it is ready, it will be easier to tackle the concerns of the VO head on.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by EZEUDENE(m): 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
Austinpee4:

Exercise more patience since you have ordered for your GCMS file. Once it is ready, it will be easier to tackle the concerns of the VO head on.

Are you base in Canada?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by maralina: 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
Any one here travelling with Royal Air maroc on sept2nd?
I just need gisting partner sha,

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by glam4444: 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
maralina:

embarassed
Y not first
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Austinpee4: 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
EZEUDENE:

Are you base in Canada?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by philoxy4: 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
senatonato:
I applied January this year and got my offer letter in march for fall... Mine took like 2months

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by maralina: 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
glam4444:

embarassed
Y not first
Awww, there was no seat for me on 1st, so i booked 2nd sad
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by glam4444: 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
maralina:

Awww, there was no seat for me on 1st, so i booked 2nd sad

smiley safe trip dear

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by EZEUDENE(m): 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
maralina:

Are you going for study or work?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by maralina: 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
glam4444:

smiley safe trip dear
Thanks dear
You too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by maralina: 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
EZEUDENE:

Are you going for study or work?
Study
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
glam4444:

embarassed
Y not first

Are you on the 1st?

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.