Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,271 members, 7,780,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:31 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (819098 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 10:53am On Jul 27, 2017
vanod:

Business is Business, You can choose anyone.

Okay thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by jW16: 11:09am On Jul 27, 2017
Good day house,

Please how many sponsor/co-sponsor can one have when applying for TRV?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by TheDonSenator: 11:10am On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by DereI(f): 11:10am On Jul 27, 2017
jW16:
Good day house,

1 is advisable. Yourself and 1 co-sponsor

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by DereI(f): 11:12am On Jul 27, 2017
CanadianNurse:
bbclue:

Derel thank you for responding to the question. .......I don't know how some people will see other post a question and some will not answer........except we the oldbies. .....The newbies should stop complaining instead go to God in prayers....let us help others to answer there questions

You welcome....but as CanadianNurse said, no one is obligated to answer questions here. Its better to get silence than to receive false responses.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bronze25(f): 11:19am On Jul 27, 2017
jW16:
Good day house,

There is no limit, but the fewer the better.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Voltie: 11:34am On Jul 27, 2017
Good afternoon guys, please i got medical mail message yesterday morning. Im presently at the clinic for the medicals. While waiting, i decided to check my mail and i saw another message from cic. I opened my account and saw original passport request. Im confused, im not even done with my medicals. Has this happened to any other person?

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by ayonet(m): 11:36am On Jul 27, 2017
French03:
Gurus in the house, I need your help and will like to be added to the TRV hopefuls. I was admitted to Humber College for Addictions and Mental Health for Fall 2017( Post-graduate Certificate). I have a background in Medicine/Surgery. I submitted my documents on 2nd May 2017 and have tried severally to link my application online without success. It is always showing "no application ". 1. I have first degree in Medicine and a 'Master in Social Work.
2. I am sponsoring myself and have a letter of release with pay from my place of work for the duration of the program.
3. I have a brother-in-law in Canada who is a citizen.
4. I have travelled to visit him three times- 2006,2014 and 2016.
5. I presently have a valid visa to Canada and USA till 2019
6. In my application I stated that I will be responsible for my tuition fees but that I will stay in his house and he gave a letter to the effect. He also gave his investment certificates.
7. My tuition fees is about 16,000 and my SOA is 6.5M.
8. I did upfront medical and submitted police report.
9. I didn't submit tuition receipt as I paid after I submitted application.
10. I didn't write an SOP.
11. I submitted house documents, car documents and all other investment certificates.
12. I have been full of prayers since I discovered from this thread that I needed to have added the SOP and tuition fees receipt to the list of documents submitted.
13. The PG certificate program is to enhance my knowledge as well as for upgrading in my career.

What are my chances?

I also applied to humber college too Electronics Engineering Technician Diploma I studied physics electronics(B tech). My parent is my Sponsor and I forgot to write SOP and include my school deposit receipt as well cause I submitted before the deadline and I had to differ my admission till january cause first bank delayed my payment for fall. My application date was 23rd of May 2017 no medical mail yet. Paper route
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by senatonato(m): 11:54am On Jul 27, 2017
Wawuuuu..please log in to your mycic account and check.
Voltie:
Good afternoon guys, please i got medical mail message yesterday morning. Im presently at the clinic for the medicals. While waiting, i decided to check my mail and i saw another message from cic. I opened my account and saw original passport request. Im confused, im not even done with my medicals. Has this happened to any other person?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by McOsheBaba(m): 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
Voltie:

Wawu! Enjoy!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by IFY200: 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
lordjayabs:

But one has to book an appointment like MrSmith9513 said right?
yes for qlife. ..you need an appointment

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by jW16: 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
bronze25:

There is no limit, but the fewer the better.

Thanks alot. Say one's family of like 3 uncles and an aunt (each giving between 1mil to 2mil) wants to act as co-sponsor based on the financial situation in the country at present. Is it ok?

DereI:

1 is advisable. Yourself and 1 co-sponsor

Thanks too for your response. Highly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by kingvicx(m): 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
WOW!!!!!!! Talk about favour!
Voltie:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
Voltie:

That is favour of God oooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by AKUPSME: 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
dapoddon:
Boss, if u ask me, while the online route has its challenges, it is still a very convenient way of applying.
My advice would be put together a very easy to understand and decipher app. I think the reason for some folks having too long a processing time is probably cos the VOs couldn't swiftly understand the app and documents submitted.
Some folks here have suggested even using hyperlinks to make the work of the VO easier while navigating through ur application. Make sure your documents are complete as you can't add any after submission. As regards your police clearance from the US, u can always submit if requested for by CIC. Ultimately man, shoot ur shot asap, time waits for nobody.
please bro, I need your assistance, I need enlightenment on some issues.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv(m): 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hello everyone.

Please apart from olamide.any other flight person I can talk to .

Please share contacts.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by aade5: 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nice one, when did you apply and what route.

Voltie:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by IFY200: 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv:
Hello everyone.
Please apart from olamide.any other flight person I can talk to .
Please share contacts.
Thanks
try www.travelstart.com.ng, travelden, wakanow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by French03: 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
How did you go about deferring your admission in case I have to go through that route?I paid the tuition fees deposit before the deadline.
ayonet:

I also applied to humber college too Electronics Engineering Technician Diploma I studied physics electronics(B tech). My parent is my Sponsor and I forgot to write SOP and include my school deposit receipt as well cause I submitted before the deadline and I had to differ my admission till january cause first bank delayed my payment for fall. My application date was 23rd of May 2017 no medical mail yet. Paper route
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Voltie: 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
aade5:

Nice one, when did you apply and what route.

31st of May , Online route
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by ayonet(m): 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=French03 post=58880968]How did you go about deferring your admission in case I have to go through that route?I paid the tuition fees deposit before the deadline.[/quote

Just contact your school officer and write them that you would like to differ your admission till january but I think january intake is close by now. You could confirm from the school website first tho.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by glam4444: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
House smiley..medicals passed.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by glam4444: 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
Voltie:
Congrats boss
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Cscd1234: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
It is called THE FAVOUR OF GOD!!!
This is a first.
I'm excited lol
Okay first things first, get your medicals done, then log into your application on the cic website to see progress (I hope you linked your application though), after your medicals have been submitted, send your passport to them.
God's speed!!!

Voltie:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Cscd1234: 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
Yaaaaay!!! I'm excited!
Passport request for you in a few hours!!!
Get ready!!!
Dust your passport!!!
Whoop whoop!!!
grin

glam4444:
House smiley..medicals passed.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bronze25(f): 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
jW16:

Thanks alot. Say one's family of like 3 uncles and an aunt (each giving between 1mil to 2mil) wants to act as co-sponsor based on the financial situation in the country at present. Is it ok?
It's ok but if they can move the money to one or 2 of your co-sponsor's acct it won't be bad. It saves the stress of having to submit 4 SOA & letters of sponsorship.
My opinion doh

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
CanadianNurse:
God see you through
Good pm Canadiannurse, I want to say a big thanks to you and others that has contributed immensely towards provision of information in this forum, I'm a graduate nurse awaiting NYSC, I really want to work in Canada but I have no idea on the first step to take, I really need a first hand info on what's involved, I have already read the thread from part 1,but I'm still kinda confused on everything, I don't have the slightest clue on where to start and how, I really wish to know more. I sent you a pm.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Team16(m): 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
All UNB bound students feel free to halla at me. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by glam4444: 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
Cscd1234:
Yaaaaay!!! I'm excited!
Passport request for you in a few hours!!!
Get ready!!!
Dust your passport!!!
Whoop whoop!!!
grin

grin tnx boss
Amen..paper appl..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by CanadianNurse: 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
jnyuwa02:

Proof of funds export document is a basic requirement, why did you not include it and had to wait for them to request it from you? Wonderful, thanks for that email. Is that the email too for regularly communication with CIC with a question? I will email them my FBI clearance once it comes in, even before they request it, just to show I am serious and have nothing to hide. I can't see how that will hurt emailing it to them even when they haven't requested it yet.
lol its not basic... I included my bank statement showing available funds... They just started asking for proof of fund export this year

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by CanadianNurse: 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
Oben209:

Academic documents
2. Secondary school leaving certificate
3. Secondary school notification of result
4. Industrial training (I.T) employment letter
5. To whom letter from the company I did I.T with
6. University certificate
7. My Department in university To whom letter
8. Nysc discharge cert
9. Ministry posting letter ,indicating department I served
10. CIPM admissionn letter
11. CIPM transcripts

Financial documents

12. Statement of account personal with over 700 k and 1.6 m gift deed towards first term tuition
13. Affidavit from sponsor
14. Affidavit for gift deed saying the first term
money has been deposit into his sons account
15. Sponsors account with over 10 m in cash and debit and credit of about 30 m
16. C of O
17. Proof of source of income of sponsor
18. Tax receipt of sponsor

Background documents
1. Birth certificate
19. Police clearance doc
21. State identification form
22. Passport page
23. Statement of purpose

Home tie
20. CAC
In my statement of account I have a fixed deposit does that also qualify as home tie

Please is there any thin I migh have omitted here ..
nice one bro... Spot on

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by CanadianNurse: 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
kretoz:
Good pm Canadiannurse, I want to say a big thanks to you and others that has contributed immensely towards provision of information in this forum, I'm a graduate nurse awaiting NYSC, I really want to work in Canada but I have no idea on the first step to take, I really need a first hand info on what's involved, I have already read the thread from part 1,but I'm still kinda confused on everything, I don't have the slightest clue on where to start and how, I really wish to know more. I sent you a pm.
Hmm cc: Osemigho Austinpee4 derel

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.