Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

See What Omotola Jalade-ekehinde Says She Will Do If Her Husband Cheats On Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Omotola Jalade-ekehinde Says She Will Do If Her Husband Cheats On Her (1085 Views)

Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him / Omotala Jalade Ekehinde Your Death Must Come Heavily This Year By An Accident / Hehe! See What Omotola Jalade Was Caught Doing With Another Man In Bed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Omotola Jalade-ekehinde Says She Will Do If Her Husband Cheats On Her by ayolatv: 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekehinde in an interview with Broadway TV spoke on marital issues and the fast rising trend of infidelity especially amongst those in the mood industry.

When asked if people should forgive a cheating spouse, she said,

“When you say a cheating spouse, I guess that’s someone who’s a repeat offender. If someone cheats once, should they forgive that kind of person, I would say, definitely yes, if they are remorseful and if they show signs of change.

Should someone forgive a repeatedly cheating spouse? Why are they cheating? I think the problem with us these days is we are very impatient. Yes, the sin is there and the sin is very bad but then, sometimes, you need to sit back and assess the situation: who is this person really: is that the only problem?Is this person perfect person and is just a cheat? You have to weigh your options.

For me, as a person, is this something I want to deal with? Does it matter to me or am I angry because of what people will say?

I have met a lady who says to me, “I don’t care what he does.” And someone else said, “You should care, he’ll give you a disease.”

But do you know if she sleeps with her husband with protection? And she does not care about the emotional part. Maybe she’s just as cold as he is.

And maybe, she is also cheating and feels like everybody can do whatever they like, as long as we’re together, we’ll respect each other.

You don’t know peoples’ relationships so you can’t judge their relationship, only they can decide. If it is just about cheating and nothing else, one may be able to live with it but when the person is hopeless, that’s another matter”
She was asked if there’s anything she can’t forgive and her reply was shocking, she said

“Everyone knows I can forgive anything if they tell me. Just make sure I know. If my husband does anything, I tell him to tell me. Once you tell me, I can get angry but you are sorted because I will defend you.

I may still be angry with you but I will defend you because you have told me. To me, honour is important. At that point, I feel honoured. That is how my own brain is wired.

If you are honourable enough to tell me I will respect you. It doesn’t mean that you and I are cool, but I will stand by you.

But if you don’t tell me and I find out or someone tells me, you have broken the honour chain and so for me, that might be unforgivable.”
Then the actress was asked the big question. she was asked if she can forgive her husband if he cheats, she said

“I will forgive him doesn’t mean I’m staying with him. They are two different things but that you tell me, is healing enough for me. It doesn’t mean that its right what you did, it doesn’t mean that I’m ok with what you did but I’m fine with the fact that you’re human, you messed up and you owned up to it. so, for me, that is the way my brain processes things.”

Source:- https://www.ayola.tv/see-omotola-jalade-ekehinde-says-will-husband-cheats/

Lalasticlala
Re: See What Omotola Jalade-ekehinde Says She Will Do If Her Husband Cheats On Her by ayolatv: 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2017

Re: See What Omotola Jalade-ekehinde Says She Will Do If Her Husband Cheats On Her by Spicy06: 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
Go girl, I believe you
Re: See What Omotola Jalade-ekehinde Says She Will Do If Her Husband Cheats On Her by fernandez1(m): 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
Isokay
Re: See What Omotola Jalade-ekehinde Says She Will Do If Her Husband Cheats On Her by Vutseck(m): 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
lol.. if you cannot endure a cheating partner
never you marry a pilot or an air hostess...just like believing your lectures husband would not sniff another woman

a pilot partner is only yours when you are together

once he crosses over the ocean another woman takes over

in many cases air hostess are their concubines
and they spend more time together in the cause of their duty

Re: See What Omotola Jalade-ekehinde Says She Will Do If Her Husband Cheats On Her by VargasVee(m): 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
ayolatv:
Should someone forgive a repeatedly cheating spouse? Why are they cheating? I think the problem with us these days is we are very impatient. Yes, the sin is there and the sin is very bad but then, sometimes, you need to sit back and assess the situation: who is this person really: is that the only problem?Is this person perfect person and is just a cheat? You have to weigh your options.

Does this make any sense? There's no reason whatsoever to cheat on your partner let alone repeatedly. Just read what a should-be icon is saying undecided

So you're telling us you go ahead and shag other men and come back home whilst your husband welcome you with open arms because you have other things to offer

Disappointed to say the least.

2 Likes

Re: See What Omotola Jalade-ekehinde Says She Will Do If Her Husband Cheats On Her by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
If my girlfriend cheats on me, I'll just wake up from the dream

Lmao I've been single as fvck all my life grin
Re: See What Omotola Jalade-ekehinde Says She Will Do If Her Husband Cheats On Her by Sarah20A(f): 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
Ok ooo
Re: See What Omotola Jalade-ekehinde Says She Will Do If Her Husband Cheats On Her by iceberg02(m): 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
good for her
Re: See What Omotola Jalade-ekehinde Says She Will Do If Her Husband Cheats On Her by dacblogger: 7:14am On Jul 27, 2017
If you cheat,I dump your sorry ass...it's as simple as that.
I dnt ve time to be forgiving pple anyhow, they are too many guys around than to waste my precious time on one cheating guy. sad
Re: See What Omotola Jalade-ekehinde Says She Will Do If Her Husband Cheats On Her by HottestFire: 7:51am On Jul 27, 2017

Me I like Omotola but this kind advice no good for her mouth...Imagine what goes on in the husband's mind during professional service.. shocked shocked

Re: See What Omotola Jalade-ekehinde Says She Will Do If Her Husband Cheats On Her by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 27, 2017
but it's ok for her to cheat ryt

(1) (Reply)

I Wrote My Song "Mama" For My Ex-girlfriend, Kiss Daniel / Exclusive! Ooni Of Ife Takes Another Wife / Demon With Massive Pen!s Sleeping With All Villagers' Wife Has Been Caught(photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.