Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Mr Eazi Appears On Late Late Show With James Corden (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Appears On Late Late Show With James Corden (photos) (19704 Views)

Tiwa Savage's 49-99 Appears On New York Times Square Billboard / Bobrisky Dances With James Obialor, Gives Him The N100,000 He Promised / A Lady Finally Appears On Hushpuppi's Instagram Page (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Appears On Late Late Show With James Corden (photos) by Husty(m): 10:34am On Jul 27, 2017
nnokwa042:
Nothing we zoogerians no go celebrate for this world,they interview eazi celebration don start DJ cuppy interview Jada pinket celebration start dbanj was allowed to shake prince Charles' celebrations ,tiger wood rape tiwa savage celebration go start for his people, angry angry

Take it Eazi sir

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Appears On Late Late Show With James Corden (photos) by Enoquin(f): 10:36am On Jul 27, 2017
That's nice...doors opening for Mr. Eazi because of lipsrsealed
James Corden is one of my favorite late night show hosts

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Appears On Late Late Show With James Corden (photos) by gidimasters(m): 10:37am On Jul 27, 2017
edlion5:
See my 2016 account balance is working for all mtn sim.

This Promo Will Stop on 2018

NOT OUT DATED YET.

Idiot.. Show 2017 account balance
Re: Mr Eazi Appears On Late Late Show With James Corden (photos) by ZorGBUooeh: 10:45am On Jul 27, 2017
nnokwa042:
Nothing we zoogerians no go celebrate for this world,they interview eazi celebration don start DJ cuppy interview Jada pinket celebration start dbanj was allowed to shake prince Charles' celebrations ,tiger wood rape tiwa savage celebration go start for his people, angry angry
Dont mind the mumu pipo hyping that GIGOLO. angry
Re: Mr Eazi Appears On Late Late Show With James Corden (photos) by Talkingboy: 10:45am On Jul 27, 2017
If you believe he performed at the show with the influence of his rich Gf (Temi Otedola) , Click LIKE

If you believe the boy good na im make am perform , SHARE

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr Eazi Appears On Late Late Show With James Corden (photos) by NonFarmPayrol: 10:49am On Jul 27, 2017
his babe at work

this girl can actually boost his career sha if he takes the right moves
Re: Mr Eazi Appears On Late Late Show With James Corden (photos) by DONADAMS(m): 11:19am On Jul 27, 2017
why the guy dey make money no fit am na??chai
Re: Mr Eazi Appears On Late Late Show With James Corden (photos) by Nbote(m): 11:47am On Jul 27, 2017
Markfemi2:
na usss again oooo

from sunny ade
to fela
to dbanj
to wizkid
to mr eazi

ahan

nigerian music to the world

adetoroamos:
na we............ those dudes r making us proud all the day not that palm wine singer of ijele brothers

but to be frank make d nigga chase carrier first before woman cos woman sabi run someone life

Some of una really funny... Who b d "us" and "we" una dey refer to?? Spend ur days on Nairaland claiming us and propagating baseless tribal bigotry.. I hope u are also this quick to claim "us" in the cases of crime...
Re: Mr Eazi Appears On Late Late Show With James Corden (photos) by westlife79(m): 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=Markfemi2 post=58868617]na usss again oooo

from sunny ade
to fela
to dbanj
to wizkid
to mr eazi

ahan

nigerian music to the world [/quo

And all are afonjas. We are proud.. We make Nigeria proud.
Re: Mr Eazi Appears On Late Late Show With James Corden (photos) by Kaymaxine(m): 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
Costello559:
Na him babe influence. . Congratulations tho
U too go find babe wey get positive influence
#beef#
Re: Mr Eazi Appears On Late Late Show With James Corden (photos) by Hyicene(m): 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
smilekid:
the good name works,see how eazi his life is
xo xo eaziii... my guy kip makin exploits 4 us..zagadat!
Re: Mr Eazi Appears On Late Late Show With James Corden (photos) by Dacronym(m): 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
But I thought Majek Fashek was on the Letterman show?
Re: Mr Eazi Appears On Late Late Show With James Corden (photos) by Donvuzzy10: 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
See d english sef, I do it tonight
Re: Mr Eazi Appears On Late Late Show With James Corden (photos) by chuks34(m): 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
I thought Mr Eazi is a Ghanaian undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young / Dammy Krane Gives Out N100,000 On Twitter / Top Best 5 Naija Music Video Directors Of 2015(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.