Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:10 PM

Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) (31346 Views)

Baby With Deformity In Aba, Abia Dies 30 Minutes After Birth / Please What's This Skin Deformity? (Semi Graphic) / Baby Born With Deformity In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 27, 2017
mrugooo87743234:
Win Today and Change your financial status today!
See details below

Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by Kingluqman89(m): 11:01am On Jul 27, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
After this surgery dat guy would be an expert in free kick
If na left e dey take dey play oo.
Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by captianfreeman(m): 11:03am On Jul 27, 2017
Another benefit of social media.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by 0b100100111: 11:04am On Jul 27, 2017
darioNaharis:
How does he poo??

Sometimes I wonder how God feels watching and these and just sitting on the throne waiting for us to die and come and praise him for eternity

You said it all!

I wonder what God looks like if we go by the fiction that "He created man in his own image"

Can someone now agree that God created the fellow with his leg pointing upwards grin grin grin

Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by MRLANNISTER(m): 11:05am On Jul 27, 2017
MEILYN:
Ugbamaka.. Sounds like an Igbo name to me. I was hoping to hear Adenekan or Alburuhassam village. Why would Igala people name their village an Igbo sounding name?

NOTE: I am from Olamaboro local government of Kogi State, a pure Igala man and a proud Biafran.

May his surgery go well..

To you, everything is about ethnicity? undecided undecided
Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't know ooo
But I know he is not a virgin sha.
l swear to God bro, you no get sense. Na so u tok say Agege pple are known for 2things d other day.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:09am On Jul 27, 2017
darioNaharis:
How does he poo??

Sometimes I wonder how God feels watching and these and just sitting on the throne waiting for us to die and come and praise him for eternity
There are somethings you'd never understand until you come down from that high horse of selfishness. You keep blaming God for life's issues. We are the cause of our own problem. Tracing back to the birth of the man, there could've been an issue that resulted to this deformity. Most times, it's often regarded as human error. So please, mind the way you use your words or it's gonna stand against you on the day of judgment. God's indeed a merciful God, but he's a consuming fire. I don't think you'd want to get burnt.
Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by KAYD007(m): 11:16am On Jul 27, 2017
davidodiba:

Fortunately for God, He does not need your assessment of Him to be glorified. He can even decide to kill you now or help you make Heaven. One day you will forever live to regret this statement.

he ain't regretting anything.... He has used his God giving brain to reason logically and appropraitely too. And which god are you talking about? A burial poster of a 14 years old girl who was raped to death is on the internet...you talking about the god that watched the act being perpetuated and could not give the perpetuator a resounding spiritual slap while he was about to commit the act, to save the little girl, butwill now decide to kill some one who asked a valid question? undecided

1 Like

Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by emmykey0128(m): 11:19am On Jul 27, 2017
You are born fool for spewing that trash, how can you be mocking someone medical condition? Do expect us to laugh or something?odiot
TroubleMaker47:
Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by Tochux1: 11:22am On Jul 27, 2017
/ayam/ /telling/ /u/ /mama/ /chukwu/
Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by Tochux1: 11:23am On Jul 27, 2017
emmykey0128:
You are born fool for spewing that trash, how can you be mocking someone medical condition? Do expect us to laugh or something?odiot
ayam telling u maka chukwu
Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by MEILYN(m): 11:24am On Jul 27, 2017
MRLANNISTER:

To you, everything is about ethnicity? undecided undecided
Swerve..
Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by mark2sunny(m): 11:31am On Jul 27, 2017
darioNaharis:
How does he poo??

You wouldn't even get to that heaven if you keep blaspheming God.

You should rather be moved to worship and adore Him knowing that it could have been you

Do you know how many times he has saved you from things and people that would have ruined your life or taken your life completely?

When you see the blind, you worship Him for giving you eyes. Its a physical evidence that Satan wanted this and more for humanity but God disallowed it.

We should always praise God in every circumstances. He loves the boy more than the Sympathy you feel for him. JESUS LOVES YOU!
Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:32am On Jul 27, 2017
emmykey0128:
Leave me alone!
I am not the cause of ur frustrations!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by osasnelson: 11:36am On Jul 27, 2017
Wish you successful surgery
Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by Rajosh(m): 11:36am On Jul 27, 2017
MEILYN:
Ugbamaka.. Sounds like an Igbo name to me. I was hoping to hear Adenekan or Alburuhassam village. Why would Igala people name their village an Igbo sounding name?

NOTE: I am from Olamaboro local government of Kogi State, a pure Igala man and a proud Biafran.

May his surgery go well..
I'm from olamaboro also but I'm Nigerian not Biafran. We remain in Nigeria we're minority. we go with Biafra we're still minority. anyways better the devil you know than the one you don't know.
Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by Josh44s(m): 11:37am On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't know ooo
But I know he is not a virgin sha.

Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by ezeagu(m): 11:43am On Jul 27, 2017
darioNaharis:
How does he poo??

Didn't 'God' create him?

1 Like

Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by Tochux1: 11:45am On Jul 27, 2017
Tochux1:
ayam telling u maka chukwu
have a little sense of humor... ahn ahn y r u unnecessarily serious? after all he's wishing him a successful operation then a good free-kick taker later on
Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by mark2sunny(m): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2017
KAYD007:

he ain't regretting anything.... He has used his God giving brain to reason logically and appropraitely too. And which god are you talking about? A burial poster of a 14 years old girl who was raped to death is on the internet...you talking about the god that watched the act being perpetuated and could not give the perpetuator a resounding spiritual slap while he was about to commit the act, to save the little girl, butwill now decide to kill some one who asked a valid question? undecided

If God gave the resounding spiritual slap to the perpetuators, how would Christ save them? Remember the thief on the cross.

An Angel gave such resounding slap to king herod and he was consumed by worms in a moment. So my question is, if God starts giving resounding slaps this way, how many of us would still be alive? You may not have sinned before but I have. And because of his endless mercies we have seen ritualists turn to God and do exploits in Gods kingdom.

It is by same reasoning that many people commit crime, abort babies, use little babies and pregnant women for rituals. Its not every wisdom or reasoning that comes from God. Some are from the devil with the intent that God would pass speedy judgement on them but His endless mercies take the lead.

I may not be right with everything I have said because am not God. But one thing am sure of is this, if God judges everyone at the point of their sin, we most likely be all dead now.

So he sees a ritualists and gives him time to repent. Same for a liar, a thief, cultist, etc.
Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2017
Great effort. Keep it up.
Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by godchildjayboy(m): 11:53am On Jul 27, 2017
I wish him successful surgery
Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by merits(m): 11:56am On Jul 27, 2017
chuks013:
May God grant him a Successful surgery...
amen
Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by united442(m): 11:58am On Jul 27, 2017
chaiii...but some people are very sha ooo grin
how can he be an expert in freekick grin grin God will not forgive who said that.
Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by united442(m): 11:59am On Jul 27, 2017
TroubleMaker47:

guy you no well ooo grin
Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
darioNaharis:
How does he poo??

Sometimes I wonder how God feels watching all these and just sitting on the throne waiting for us to die and come and praise him for eternity
Please watch your words bro...He is The creator, He has the will to do whatsoever He wants. He resurrect and kill and do what He likes and expect no man to query Him.
Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by MEILYN(m): 12:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
Rajosh:
I'm from olamaboro also but I'm Nigerian not Biafran. We remain in Nigeria we're minority. we go with Biafra we're still minority. anyways better the devil you know than the one you don't know.
When Nigeria splits. Fulanis or Igbos? How many times have the Igbos led a killing spree on our people, either in Igbo land or elsewhere?

Do you know Igalas are in Anambra and Enugu States? How many times have the Igbos killed Igalas in those States?

Now compare with the number of times Fulanis have invaded our lands to kill our people.

The choice is yours.. Go and learn a little bit of history. You are more Igbo than both Yoruba and Hausa. They only used politics and religion to divide us.

My surname is IDOKO.. Only three tribes bear this name. The Igbos, Igalas and the Idomas.. And you say I shouldn't pitch tent with my brothers?

1 Like

Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by Freeman50(m): 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
darioNaharis:
How does he poo??

Sometimes I wonder how God feels watching all these and just sitting on the throne waiting for us to die and come and praise him for eternity
God is alive my dear, he sees it all but Sometimes the eyes is allowed to shed tears in order to focus.
Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by miraclea: 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
darioNaharis:
How does he poo??

If you don't know what to say please keep quiet a mere mortal talking to the Almighty like that?
The boy will soon glorify God
Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by xmich(m): 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
darioNaharis:
How does he poo??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) / How To Get Rid Of Genital Warts / Man Hit By Severe Form Of Mouth Cancer In North (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.