Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 27/7/17 Don't Be Despair - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 27/7/17 Don't Be Despair (387 Views)

CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 22/7/17 Real Reason For Your Creation / Cac Living Water Daily Devotional 21/7/17 Facets Of Grace / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 19/7/17 Danger Of Overconfidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 27/7/17 Don't Be Despair by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 27, 2017
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL...*
*Date:* Thursday, July 27, 2017

*Topic:* DON'T BE DESPAIR
*Read:* Isaiah 43:2

*MEMORISE:* _But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvellous light._ *(1 Peter 2:9)*

*EXPOSITION*
Have you ever seen an infant who, despite the presence of his mother, cried aloud in dark room. Why? He is unaware of the presence of his mother due to his age too young to know (sense). Majority of people today are like babies, because they are too inexperienced to sense the presence of the Almighty God. Some are unaware, while others have forgotten the promise of God. He is our God. We are special to Him, He sees us as apples of His eyes. Whatever happens to Christians is for a season and reason. A period to strengthen our weak bones. Time to make us whom He wants us to be, not a time to feel helpless and forsaken. We are important to Him.

Remove the fear of drowning, and be strong and full of energy in the stormy boat of life. Our God can't lie. He says, I am with you. We belong to Him. Daniel was never forsaken in the lion's den. He rescued him. The three young Hebrews were delivered from the fiery furnace. God is near and His hand will bring you out soon.

Trust His love for you. Believe His promises. Walk with Him faithfully. If you do, you will be helping others to trust Him.

*PRAYER POINTS*
*1.* Lord, help me to trust more in You that You are able and abundantly able to deliver those who trust in You.
*2. * Father, deliver me from the challenges this life poses to my way.
*3.* Lord, help our Mission to trust You till our salvation and deliverance come.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Leviticus 19-22

*Author:* CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

(1) (Reply)

You'll Never Fall Sick Again [enter Here] / Pastor Chris Launch Loveworldusa Network / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.