Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,971 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos (47082 Views)

Akeredolu And His Wife Vote At Ondo Local Government Election (Photos) / Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) / Lagos Local Government Election 2017 Results (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 7:55am On Jul 27, 2017
Female and male residents of Mushin area of Lagos went topless as they protested against the result of the recent Local government election in the state. According to reports, the protesters who were led by House of Reps member, Kako Are of Accord Party - disclosed that they were agitating against the rigging by officials in the election. See photos below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/lagos-residents-go-topless-protest-local-government-election-photos.html

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by optional1(f): 7:56am On Jul 27, 2017
after they have swear them in..

They for comot their bra nah...

Btw, time for lawyers to chop election petition money..

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by yanabasee(m): 7:57am On Jul 27, 2017
APC always have their ways through many things... they can rig for Africa....

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 7:57am On Jul 27, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by PapaBaby: 7:57am On Jul 27, 2017
They should March to Bourdillon, that's where the result was concocted.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by Warship: 8:00am On Jul 27, 2017
Every Biafran should avoid this topic and allow the Yorubas settle their issue.

We wish the protesters good luck.

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by Atiku2019: 8:00am On Jul 27, 2017
Must the protest in Bras?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by Evablizin(f): 8:01am On Jul 27, 2017
shocked

wow wow wow omoh see pot belle ooo

Anyways wishing them all the best,happy protesting

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by Martin0(m): 8:02am On Jul 27, 2017
optional1:
after they have swear they in..

They for comot their bra nah...

Btw, time for lawyers to chop election petition money..
is this topless for the ladies,well dem nor know weitin d word mean sha,only men do
Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 27, 2017

Old people with worthless top will b going top less

#Eco99#

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by optional1(f): 8:04am On Jul 27, 2017
Martin0:
is this topless for the ladies,well dem nor know weitin d word mean sha,only men do

no mind them, during our time, we dey remove every cotton wey dey our body..

Na nudes we dey do that year.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by nzeobi(m): 8:09am On Jul 27, 2017
protesting for a politician, hmmh anyway they must have been settled

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by Martin0(m): 8:14am On Jul 27, 2017
optional1:

no mind them, during our time, we dey remove every cotton wey dey our body..

Na nudes we dey do that year.
eh ehshocked chai,grin so una dey do like the Netherlands/holland?grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by raquel97: 8:16am On Jul 27, 2017
Shift lemme laff
Kikikikikikiii

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by optional1(f): 8:16am On Jul 27, 2017
Martin0:
eh ehshocked chai,grin so una dey do like the Netherlands/holland?grin

i tell you, if we no do am, those people no for get small sense.
Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by vanbonattel: 8:18am On Jul 27, 2017
Warship:
Every Biafran should avoid this topic and allow the Yorubas settle their issue.

We wish the protesters good luck.

I concur.

We wish them luck.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by Martin0(m): 8:26am On Jul 27, 2017
optional1:

i tell you, if we no do am, those people no for get small sense.
hahahahaha chai 1000boobs on live show hahahahaah aaaa God save una say dem nor broadcast amgrin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by optional1(f): 8:34am On Jul 27, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahaha chai 1000boobs on live show hahahahaah aaaa God save una say dem nor broadcast amgrin

dey show am live for tv oh, that na the time of black and white tv where you go dey search for channel for 100times, na lucky people see use that year, i no sure say they don even get your belle by then self..
Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by obonujoker(m): 8:36am On Jul 27, 2017
Why are they protesting....?? I thought Modath said it was a free and fair election?? grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by Martin0(m): 8:37am On Jul 27, 2017
optional1:

dey show am live for tv oh, that na the time of black and white tv where you go dey search for channel for 100times, na lucky people see use that year, i no sure say they don even get your belle by then self..
hahahahahha see this small girl ooo,nor allow my size deciev u ooo,hahahahahahah for u mind now I by smallygrin fitness kept me to be like that,hmmmm hahahahahaha chai option u kill megrin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by isiuzo(m): 8:40am On Jul 27, 2017
after swearing in mcheew.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by optional1(f): 8:44am On Jul 27, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahha see this small girl ooo,nor allow my size deciev u ooo,hahahahahahah for u mind now I by smallygrin fitness kept me to be like that,hmmmm hahahahahaha chai option u kill megrin

abeg i no fit kill ant na man like you i go come kill..

Lemme run around biko.

Later in the day.
Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by Martin0(m): 8:53am On Jul 27, 2017
optional1:

abeg i no fit kill ant na man like you i go come kill..

Lemme run around biko.
Later in the day.
ok na,chop ''Norko''

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by jonyima: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2017
APC and Corruption.

This is a very corrupt party.

God should save us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 27, 2017
My friend,where is the topless? ? ? All I see are some tattered, half-clad rag day participants who look more mad men and women in rags! How will this change the result of that (s)election? I am hugely disappointed. The story did not do justice to the headline at all. #Angry.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by yemmight(m): 9:33am On Jul 27, 2017
That topless for women should also include braless. Abi no be top bra dey. Jobless set of people.
Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by Chiemerie8(m): 9:43am On Jul 27, 2017
@op watin consign us
Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by ola890: 11:07am On Jul 27, 2017
Same way we will protest against sarz
Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by magoo10(m): 11:07am On Jul 27, 2017
They should have gone completely naked instead of this .even if the elections are cancelled and re conducted the end result will still be same. it is in Lagos that I first confirmed the criminality in conducting elections during the election involving BAT the drug lord,these people are so systemic in their corruption that you will think they learnt the art of rigging from birth .
Stop worrying yourselves ,that is the best Nigeria INEC can give you.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by gentlechyke(m): 11:07am On Jul 27, 2017
Only the men are topless angry What happened to 'what a man can do, a woman can do better'

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 11:07am On Jul 27, 2017
shocked

Is that not Iya Bilikisu?

I don't remember her face very well but I can't forget that bra.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise / Poor Turnout For APC South East Rallies, An Indication Of Rejection? / 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.