Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud (28276 Views)

N700million Fraud: Court Adjourns Ize-Iyamu, Four Others’ Case. / Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts / Paris Refund: Firm Returns Governor’s N500m To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 28, 2017
midfinger:
grin
According to sarrki the Sultan are our yams 700million Naira... Thus a common criminal
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by sarrki(m): 11:03am On Jul 28, 2017
NgcoboP:

So the sultan is a criminal?

Anyone involved in criminal activities is a criminal

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:

Anyone involved in criminal activities is a criminal
Sultan a criminal. Ok

4 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by midfinger(m): 11:56am On Jul 28, 2017
NgcoboP:

According to sarrki the Sultan are our yams 700million Naira... Thus a common criminal
yea of course.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
...a royal fraud.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by magoo10(m): 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
That is why they will never stand for the masses,they have been fed from the lppts of the nation that it has choked them from speaking up for the masses.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by Tochux1: 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
no wonder he's the Satan of sokoto, the father of lies and deceit

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by emmaitive(m): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
waitin consign me
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by positivelord: 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
I hope the IPOB fools will still shout witch-hunt...
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by gurunlocker: 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
It is a lie, Buhari is fighting corruption...
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by plessis: 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
So... This man, the Islamic leader of nigeria is a fraudster....

Let me go back to the first page and read the comments of the enslaved Yoruba Muslims...they must must shifted the goal post by now

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by ivolt: 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
mansakhalifa:
"He said the monarch lacks official residence in the nation's capital..." Isn't this lame? Why does the monarch need an official residence in the FCT? Is he now the sultan of Abuja as well as being that of Sokoto? From my understanding,the official residence of a monarch is his palace. If they are trying to set up another official residence for him in Abuja,does that then that mean that he has now extended his domain to Abuja? Why do we even still have these over-fed "monarchs" around?

Because they help win elections and some
are religious symbols, a no-go area.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by Abfinest007(m): 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
sorry nothing come out of it d case will be swept under d carpet. what happened to d case of ssg
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by avaa(m): 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
The Sultan plans to build a house in Abuja with 700 million naira while hundreds, if not thousands of children, roam the street of Sokoto without any idea where the next meal would come from. Everyday, I keep seeing and hearing of events which leaves me with no choice but to give up on this country.

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by enemyofprogress: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
So the sultan follow chop our yam and clean mouth?

Abeg airconditioner dey dey inside dis their cloth? I am sure some of dem no go dey wear pant under am

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by Oleku93(m): 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
This one weak me oooo.....I dy speechless
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
What a shame!
When the thought of 700 million naira reached his mind, he forgot all the sermons he has preached and all the Koranic verses he has quoted.
God help Nigeria
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by digitalheadline(m): 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
The more reason they don't want an end to almajiri issues...So they can continue to milk their gullible and ignorant followers
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by koresN(m): 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
No one is above the Law. The Chief of staff to the Sultan should be thoroughly investigated and charged to court.. What does a Sultan need an official residence in Abuja for? Hon Tambuwal a man I have high regard for has disappointed his fans
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by StOla: 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
However, a top official of the state government said the N700 million traced to the Sarkin Fada “is from the government of Sokoto State and is meant for the purchase of a House for the Sultan in Abuja”.
He said the monarch lacked official residence in the nation’s capital, adding, “the matter was discussed extensively at the meeting of the state executive council and due approval granted.
“In fact, the money is captured in the state’s 2017 budget and was officially released,” he said.
But investigators said the state has to explain why the funds was transferred to Mr. Tafida’s personal account rather than that of the Sultanate.

It is a poor use of public funds that could have served better purposes, but it was duly captured in the budget and officially released, so I fail to see a crime here.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by goshen26: 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
I hope this is not true oooo, cos its true then shame on the moon sighter

Leader by example zero...na only big head wig upandan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by nairanaira12: 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
EazyMoh:
This is very possible.
Anyone and everyone involved in diverting public funds shall be held accountable. The Sultan inclusive. After all if the right things were done the so called Sultan isn't actually qualified to be one.

Who will bell the cat? undecided
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by goshen26: 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
avaa:
The Sultan plans to build a house in Abuja with 700 million naira while hundreds, if not thousands of children, roam the street of Sokoto without any idea where the next meal would come from. Everyday, I keep seeing and hearing of events which leaves me with no choice but to give up on this country.

My Blooder this country needs to be recolonized.... Haba
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by StOla: 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
Eazybay:
700mn 4 residence!! Oh boy, so how much go be d budget for d caliphate?

Saad Mohammed Abubakr III, spiritual leader of Naija muslims, keep flexing.

N700m will buy you an old colonial bungalow, but on prime land in Ikoyi. So N700m is no longer a big deal for property in some parts of Nigeria

The location is what matters. I suppose for the social status of the Sultan, Asokoro or Maitama will be the desired location in Abuja.

What EFCC need to show us now is if any laws have been breached by the Sokoto State government in officially transferring budgeted funds to an officer of the sultanate for the purpose for which it was duly budgeted.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by Exciton(m): 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
Blue3k:
They are too blatant in this country. They can't even be bothered to use shell companies.

Yet, no one goes to prison even when the evidence is sufficient for proof beyond reasonable doubt.

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by Chachangi: 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
Chai!

This is what we are talking about. N700 whooping million to buy an extra house for one person. Is he homeless?

This money can build one room apartments for 700 people or even more and government can sell the houses to them with little markup and use the money again for some capital projects. However they decided in their "wisdom" to GIVE the money to one person who is "more important" than 700 other people

Why are leaders so heartless in Nigeria?
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by Donkonyon: 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
I wonder for this country, what will the traditional Ruler be doing with 700m naira house, when there are millions of his subjects that are homeless? Do we actually have the fear of God in this country?

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by CloudResident(m): 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
The caliphate stinks! undecided
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by Exciton(m): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
StOla:

N700m will buy you an old colonial bungalow, but on prime land in Ikoyi. So N700m is no longer a big deal for property in some parts of Nigeria

The location is what matters. I suppose for the social status of the Sultan, Asokoro or Maitama will be the desired location in Abuja.

What EFCC need to show us now is if any laws have been breached by the Sokoto State government in officially transferring budgeted funds to an officer of the sultanate for the purpose for which it was duly budgeted.

Based on your last paragraph, I need 2 grams of whatever the fück you're smoking.

We currently account for more than 50% of out of school children globally and you think it's conscionable to budget such an amount for unnecessary accommodation to a glorified figure head who should have no power in a democratic federal republic.

An officer of the sultanate... like it's some real position that gets sh!t done. I almost barfed reading that!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by win3k: 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
The Sultan will finally call that house boy VP Osinbajo and the matter will end there!
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
CloudResident:
The caliphate stinks! undecided
The sultan is dirty

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos) / Okorocha Wins Senate Tickets As Nwosu Wins Imo APC Governorship Primary / Senate Presidency: Lawan Defies Oshiomhole, Meets PDP Governors, Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.