Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,612 members, 7,801,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud (28252 Views)

N700million Fraud: Court Adjourns Ize-Iyamu, Four Others’ Case. / Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts / Paris Refund: Firm Returns Governor’s N500m To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by StOla: 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
NgcoboP:

You are simply an airhead. The fact that no one is responding doesn't mean you are intelligent... Rather it means the sultan is a pig...a very dirty one of course.. and you defending the exposed pig is? ...

Sultan Sa'ad is a pig.

You keep on shouting pig as though you just learnt the word. What is your fantasy with pigs? And what mannerless human will be calling a traditional leader a pig repeatedly without stating what piggery offence waa committed?

Is yelling pig an excuse for not being able to hide your hatred, seeing that you are yet to argue civilly what crime has been committed?

Let me give you a hint. Go to the sultan's palace in Sokoto, ask to meet with the sultan then tell him to his face that he his a pig.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by Rilwayne001: 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
SegunAdewole:
Reason why they want to die in 'one naijeriyya'.

grin grin That's why you see friendng shinning his tuwo-infested teeth while shouting Nigerian for life. They are one hell of a parasite.

And to even think this same sultan is allegedly the leader of Muslims in Nigeria is weird. sad

Awón ole jati jati!
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
StOla:

You keep on shouting pig as though you just learnt the word. What is your fantasy with pigs? And what mannerless human will be calling a traditional leader a pig repeatedly without stating what piggery offence waa committed?

Is yelling pig an excuse for not being able to hide your hatred, seeing that you are yet to argue civilly what crime has been committed?

Let me give you a hint. Go to the sultan's palace in Sokoto, ask to meet with the sultan then tell him to his face that he his a pig.
The sultan is a pig... A very dirty pig..a thief ...the annual igr of Sokoto is not up to 700 million...
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by obailala(m): 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
danmasani101:

Am glad you admitted been one of the zombies i was referring to, by quoting me.

With all epistle you typed the sultan was not mentioned as expected of a zombie.

Please can you show me where i defended a politician accused of looting??
I suppose you are referring to you father being that zombie above?... Because I never heard your dad talk about sultan too.

If you are sensible, you would have realised I was simply giving an explanation to the trend observed by all the people I quoted. But your brain suddenly thinks I am defending a sultan because I quoted you?.... such senselessness! I would be glad if you can also show me where I defended the sultan?
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
Rilwayne001:

grin grin That's why you see friendng shinning his tuwo-infested teeth while shouting Nigerian for life. They are one hell of a parasite.

And to even think this same sultan is allegedly the leader of Muslims in Nigeria is weird. sad

Awón ole jati jati!
You can just imagine.... These people are just rogues 700 million naira house in a serious recession from government coffers just like that!!
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by Brooklynsouth(f): 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
StOla:

Must you reduce everything to tribal politics? We are discussing about Sokoto state here and you had to bring your miserable Igbo disease into it?

What manner of ravaged tormented soul are you?

Yet so lacking in intelligence that you cannot even articulate a civilized counter opinion.
spare me the trash if only you requested for an unbiased Comprehensive detail in analyzing deziani's fraud I won't bother quoting you .your hypocrisy stinks
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by Rilwayne001: 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
NgcoboP:

You can just imagine.... These people are just rogues 700 million naira house in a serious recession from government coffers just like that!!

And you know the worst that'll happen? EFCC won't do anything about this. This country is doomed.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
Rilwayne001:

And you know the worst that'll happen? EFCC won't do anything about this. This country is doomed.
They would.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by StOla: 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
NgcoboP:

The sultan is a pig... A very dirty pig..a thief ...the annual igr of Sokoto is not up to 700 million...

What is your fixation with the Sultan?

Did he steal any money?

Or is it not the same state you have wrongly claimed doesn't make up to N700m IGR annually, that budgeted this amount for property purchase in Abuja?

Did the sultan put a knife to the governor's neck to approve the funds?

Why not tell us your own personal problems you have with the person of the sultan and stop hiding behind this news report when EFCC itself has already let the sultanate officer go home until they can find anything incriminating.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by Masculity(m): 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims in anywhere are thieves.
Corruption Is their nature. The very existence of Fulanis is dependent on availability of others persons resources to steal.

Very disgusting race, I tell ya.

Evil covers them like close clothes.

Are you sure? Just asking.

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by greatermax77(m): 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
.... .... Thats why he keeps shouting one Nigeria every day
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
StOla:

What is your fixation with the Sultan?

Did he steal any money?

Or is it not the same state you have wrongly claimed doesn't make up to N700m IGR annually, that budgeted this amount for property purchase in Abuja?

Did the sultan put a knife to the governor's neck to approve the funds?

Why not tell us your own personal problems you have with the person of the sultan and stop hiding behind this news report when EFCC itself has already let the sultanate officer go home until they can find anything incriminating.

Now that you have clearly confessed a collaborative effort to plunder the resources of Nigeria led by the sultan and sultanate.... The need to disintegrate this country is not only justifiable but a Holy cause.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Awón ole jati jati!
Very parasitic
Cc

Musaogunnubi
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by StOla: 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
spare me the trash if only you requested for an unbiased Comprehensive detail in analyzing deziani's fraud I won't bother quoting you .your hypocrisy stinks

You do not fool me at all. You are the worst of a morally decrepit generation of Nigerians whose souls are more rotten than the sewers of Ajegunle.

So all you ever spend your time thinking and doing is how to save Diezani from the judgement that must surely come to her?

Is it APC that is investigating her in UK, or the FBI in the US is headed by a Yoruba Muslim?

Or all the litany of evidences being reeled out from investigations done on Jide Omokore, Aluko and the many other shady deals that deprived Nigeria of funds that should have duly accrued, are not enough to warn you that you are a bigoted corruption zombie of the nth order?

When are you going to turn back from the road to perdition and misery that you continue to walk without any succour in sight?

I repeat to you bigoted zombie to state categorically, what crime has been committed in this news report, and why did the EFCC let the sultanate official go home pending further investigations?

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by danmasani101: 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
obailala:
I suppose you are referring to you father being that zombie above?... Because I never heard your dad talk about sultan too.

If you are sensible, you would have realised I was simply giving an explanation to the trend observed by all the people I quoted. But your brain suddenly thinks I am defending a sultan because I quoted you?.... such senselessness! I would be glad if you can also show me where I defended the sultan?

You were the one that quoted me 1st about defending other looters.

Am sure you don't even know your real parent because your dad raped your sister & you were the abominable product. That's why you spend all your life defending corrupt politicians online. Just watch how all your type will end up eventually.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by k9ine(m): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
O boy see goal-post shifter. Always rationalising thiefocracy when their ally is involved.

So because it's in budget, its no longer stealing. Don't worry wait until when these mad men called Governors follow in line to appropriate our money to themselves to build houses in Abuja for their so called royal fathers through the bugdet. I bet you will clap for them also.

StOla:

You only need half a gram of rational thought.

If everyone is emotional and irrational in thought, there would be no society or civilization, as everyone would be incapable of social interaction.

The news report itself has identified the man interrogated as an official of the sultanate. Even EFCC released him on bail based on self recognition. The state government has also declared that the funds were officially transferred and even captured in the 2017 budget.

The amount is not jaw dropping for a residential abode in high brow Abuja. Only illiterates, rural dwellers and the wretched poor would find it informative that N700m can only buy a residential house and not a stadium in certain parts of this country.

Kudos to EFCC for being vigilant. What should be investigated further is whether the sultanate has used these funds already to fulfil the budgeted goal or the funds legally received has been shared out without the property purchase accomplished. Continued monitoring if still lodged in the bank account, would ensure it would be used as budgeted.

Do I think the funds have already been wasted by being budgeted for such in the midst of unavailable basic necessities in Sokoto state? Certainly yes, but EFCC needs to show me at the end of their ongoing investigations, what crime has been committed before I can join the mob to shout crucify! crucify!
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
StOla:

You do not fool me at all. You are the worst of a morally decrepit generation of Nigerians whose souls are more rotten than the sewers of Ajegunle.

So all you ever spend your time thinking and doing is how to save Diezani from the judgement that must surely come to her?

Is it APC that is investigating her in UK, or the FBI in the US is headed by a Yoruba Muslim?

Or all the litany of evidences being reeled out from investigations done on Jide Omokore, Aluko and the many other shady deals that deprived Nigeria of funds that should have duly accrued, not enough to warn you that you are a bigoted corruption zombie of the nth order?

When are you going to turn back from the road to perdition and misery that you continue to walk without any succour in sight?

I repeat to you bigoted zombie to state categorically, what crime has been committed in this news report, and why did the EFCC let the sultanate official go home pending further investigations?
Diezani has committed no offense! If the rat called sultan can attempt buying a 700 Million Naira home from money lifted from government coffers... Diezani is a saint
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by StOla: 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
NgcoboP:

Now that you have clearly confessed a collaborative effort to plunder the resources of Nigeria led by the sultan and sultanate.... The need to disintegrate this country is not only justifiable but a Holy cause.

Whether holy or demonic cause, it is for you all who suffer from religious madness.

You are yet to state what crime was committed and what the constitution has prescribed as a penalty?

Stop roaming aimlessly and stick to the topic and state explicitly what constitutional wrong has be done.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
StOla:

Whether holy or demonic cause, it is for you all who suffer from religious madness.

You are yet to state what crime was committed and what the constitution has prescribed as a penalty?

Stop roaming aimlessly and stick to the topic and state explicitly what constitutional wrong has be done.
You are simply a thief. A shameless thief
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by obailala(m): 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
danmasani101:

You were the one that quoted me 1st about defending other looters.

Am sure you don't even know your real parent because your dad raped your sister & you were the abominable product. That's why you spend all your life defending corrupt politicians online. Just watch how all your type will end up eventually.
Shut the fvck up and prove you have a brain by pointing out where I defended a thieving politician. I am patiently waiting, prove your sanity by pointing out the comments...
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by StOla: 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
NgcoboP:

Diezani has committed no offense!

UK and the US will determine if she has committed any offence by routing proceeds of corruption to their countries. When Nigeria is ready to do same, they can.

When they prosecute and convict her, then take your sorry self to the train tracks and run with rage towards an oncoming train.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
Masculity:

Are you sure? Just asking.
She's a saint. The rat called sultan..what value does he and his entire Sokoto state add to Nigeria to deserve stealing officially 700 million to buy a house in Abuja?
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by mkoabiola: 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
Since d sultan is involved,case closed.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
StOla:

UK and the US will determine if she has committed any offence by routing proceeds of corruption to their countries. When Nigeria is ready to do same, they can.

When they prosecute and convict her, then take your sorry self to the train tracks and run with rage towards an oncoming train.
She's a saint compared to the pig sultan saad
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by StOla: 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
NgcoboP:

You are simply a thief. A shameless thief

How informative, coming from a mannerless child who just said Diezani has not committed any crime despite all the evidences the US and UK keeping digging out.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
mkoabiola:
Since d sultan is involved,case closed.
God forbid. That case is far from closed
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
StOla:

How informative, coming from a mannerless child who just said Diezani has not committed any crime despite all the evidences the US and UK keeping digging out.
Insults doesn't mean that you don't have a pig as sultan... The caliphate reeks of piggery stench
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
What a scum of the earth will take the resources of the people to purchase a 700 million naira home in Abuja!! Only the scoundrelic pig of a sultan
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by StOla: 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
NgcoboP:

She's a saint compared to the pig sultan saad

I can see you are one of many traumatised miserables.

You are yet to state what crime has been committed and why you think the Sultan is a pig.

It is obvious your own problem is generational hatred, so harness these hate power to generate electricity for your neighbourhood.

I won't bother to reply you since you are yet to say anything intelligent, and I am not generous enough to look down and bring you out of darkness into enlightenment.

You are already were you belong, so continue to tarry there.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
A thieving sultan...
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
StOla:

I can see you are one of many traumatised miserables.

You are yet to state what crime has been committed and why you think the Sultan is a pig.

It is obvious your own problem is generational hatred, so harness these hate power to generate electricity for your neighbourhood.

I won't bother to reply you since you are yet to say anything intelligent, and I am not generous enough to look down and bring you out of darkness into enlightenment.

You are already were you belong, so continue to tarry there.
See your thieving pig of a sultan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha / Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon / Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.