Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Help Me Out - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Me Out (490 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Out by Moyinoluwa35(f): 10:25am On Jul 27, 2017
please am 22 years, in my passport my coach say i should put 16 years and the agent that want to help me out,say i should put 19 years,because the agent wants to send me to portugal through conference invitation letter, the agent told me if i put any age below 18 years,it will be hard for me to convince the consular at the age of 16 that am going for conference, that the embassy will think am too young for that.
Secondly why my coach say i should put 16 yrs because incase the conference did not work out the way we plan,atleast we can still fine another opportunity,that before club in europe sign a player,the player must be directed to the club academy,before goin to club,and that age wont be on my side.
I have a month left, cos am about doing my international passport before next week run out,pls help me out those who have idea about visa stuff and football stuff,pls help a nairalander.dont mind my english.
Lalasticala help me with frontpage,dont wanna make a wrong decision
Re: Help Me Out by Shallypop(f): 11:51am On Jul 27, 2017
U better use your real age before u make d greatest mistake of your life.
Re: Help Me Out by Emmaus12: 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
Na wa for you o....Oga stop lying now.

This was your post on the 9th of January:
Mods pls help me out, am a shy type,i am desperately looking for girl to marry, am 23 years old, i have my OND and presently in 200level in open university reading economics, i presently work in civil defensce corps, am planning to marry in 2 to 3 years coming and i plan to relocate to abroad to do my master and stay dere, please some will think am forming, but is not everybody dat av d boldness to approach a girl, am damn serious, i stay and work in abuja, thank you all, pls if you av sum1 pls link me with d person, thanks and God bless
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

How come you are 22 now in just 7mths. How will Nigeria progress with brain numb youths like this!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The 11 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa [photos] / Takeover Negotiations : Arik Air Files N20bn Suit Against FG, Ethiopian Airlines / Please Who Has An Idea How Much Emirates Airlines Charge For Excess Luggage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.