Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,627 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

An Uppercut From Biafran Guy To Biafrans.the Truth Must Be Told - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Uppercut From Biafran Guy To Biafrans.the Truth Must Be Told (2296 Views)

Biafrans: The United States Census 2020. / Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 / Biafrans: The Igbo's Must Stop Hating , Forgive And Love For Us To Succeed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Uppercut From Biafran Guy To Biafrans.the Truth Must Be Told by imam07: 10:49am On Jul 27, 2017
Guys open the link and watch the video how this biafran guy finished the ibos. infact big up to the guy. a true ibo man.
https://www.facebook.com/olofofoville/videos/1491510147558728/

1 Like

Re: An Uppercut From Biafran Guy To Biafrans.the Truth Must Be Told by attackgat: 10:56am On Jul 27, 2017
I dont have the MB to watch the video but I can imagine what he would say

"Biafra is calling for war"

"There is beauty in our diversity"

"ONE NIGERIA is the best thing since sliced bread"

"Anambra elections will hold and only 5 people can elect the winner"

"Hold your leaders accountable and join hands to move the nation foward"

The same old nonsense we have heard since the days the dinosaurs roamed the Earth and nothing ever changes.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Uppercut From Biafran Guy To Biafrans.the Truth Must Be Told by DLondonboiy: 11:03am On Jul 27, 2017
attackgat:

The same old nonsense we have heard since the days the dinosaurs roamed the Earth and nothing ever changes.

Lol
Re: An Uppercut From Biafran Guy To Biafrans.the Truth Must Be Told by ESDKING: 11:05am On Jul 27, 2017
Who is he in the society.?

4 Likes

Re: An Uppercut From Biafran Guy To Biafrans.the Truth Must Be Told by Mazeltovscotty(m): 11:18am On Jul 27, 2017
These Demented and imbecilic Osus whose brain has been exchange with Enugu Okpa (enemybulldozer comes to mind) will crawl out of their red mud and start calling the guy Afonja.

2 Likes

Re: An Uppercut From Biafran Guy To Biafrans.the Truth Must Be Told by CltrAltDel: 11:20am On Jul 27, 2017
hahahaha...the guy is an Afonjaaaa....but this is brutal, serious uppercut. grin grin grin

He said "you and your brother anre not in peace, you and your family are not in peace"....we talk am Biafrans no like themselves
"Why did Biafria lost the war against Nigeria, because Biafrans love money, they all after money"......he must be referring to Ojukwu and Kanu
Re: An Uppercut From Biafran Guy To Biafrans.the Truth Must Be Told by IgboSubmarine: 11:20am On Jul 27, 2017
imam07:
Guys open the link and watch the video how this biafran guy finished the ibos. infact big up to the guy. a true ibo man.
https://www.facebook.com/olofofoville/videos/1491510147558728/

Since you have so much time for Biafran related issues, post his words here for us to read.

4 Likes

Re: An Uppercut From Biafran Guy To Biafrans.the Truth Must Be Told by enemybulldozer(m): 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
These Demented and imbecilic Osus whose brain has been exchange with Enugu Okpa (enemybulldozer comes to mind) will crawl out of their red mud and start calling the guy Afonja.
Of course the idiot is your fellow imbecilic abobaku from the unholy and dirty wastelands!! You demons cannot stop biafra that is my happiness if you rotten creatures like, full everywhere with 1million videos of this type it will still not change a thing.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Uppercut From Biafran Guy To Biafrans.the Truth Must Be Told by SegunAdewole: 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
attackgat:

1 Like

Re: An Uppercut From Biafran Guy To Biafrans.the Truth Must Be Told by imam07: 11:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
Listen to the Audio then
IgboSubmarine:

Since you have so much time for Biafran related issues, post his words here for us to read.
Re: An Uppercut From Biafran Guy To Biafrans.the Truth Must Be Told by IgboSubmarine: 12:01am On Jul 28, 2017
imam07:
Listen to the Audio then

Post the video on YouTube
Re: An Uppercut From Biafran Guy To Biafrans.the Truth Must Be Told by Mazeltovscotty(m): 1:03am On Jul 28, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Of course the idiot is your fellow imbecilic abobaku from the unholy and dirty wastelands!! You demons cannot stop biafra that is my happiness if you rotten creatures like, full everywhere with 1million videos of this type it will still not change a thing.
Puhahahahahahahhaha grin
You made me remember my dead nkita, you reason like him.
mkpi.
If the time you spend on this hopeless and endless exercise in futility called biafra is what you are using to treat your imbecilic Osu monkey called your father that cannot close his mouth and stop salivating but keep bed wetting all the time due to paralysis, his life would have been better. Little wonder your mother ran away grin grin. Nkita
Re: An Uppercut From Biafran Guy To Biafrans.the Truth Must Be Told by DerideGull(m): 1:10am On Jul 28, 2017
Any fool is entitled to his/her opinion but he/she is not entitle to the facts. The airhead can spew gaseous ideas and bet the nitwit does not know who is his father. My grandfather once told me that "He who does not know where the rain started beating him definitely will not know where the rain stopped".
Re: An Uppercut From Biafran Guy To Biafrans.the Truth Must Be Told by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 28, 2017
Ipobexposed
Re: An Uppercut From Biafran Guy To Biafrans.the Truth Must Be Told by enemybulldozer(m): 11:56am On Jul 28, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
Puhahahahahahahhaha grin
You made me remember my dead nkita, you reason like him.
mkpi.
If the time you spend on this hopeless and endless exercise in futility called biafra is what you are using to treat your imbecilic Osu monkey called your father that cannot close his mouth and stop salivating but keep bed wetting all the time due to paralysis, his life would have been better. Little wonder your mother ran away grin grin. Nkita
Hahahaha​.. Can a dead and rotten animal own a dog?? The answer is capital NO!!
Bastard moronic maggot of a thousand imbecilic fathers as you're now, you don't know who your father is because your useless mother was among the village public toilets (prostitute) where the whole nitwits and moronic beings​ in your cursed village always go to discharge their STD infected semen. You are a product of prostitution and born thrown away. Every thing about you is cursed I spit on you smelly thing!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Uppercut From Biafran Guy To Biafrans.the Truth Must Be Told by Mazeltovscotty(m): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
[s]
enemybulldozer:
Hahahaha​.. Can a dead and rotten animal own a dog?? The answer is capital NO!!
Bastard moronic maggot of a thousand imbecilic fathers as you're now, you don't know who your father is because your useless mother was among the village public toilets (prostitute) where the whole nitwits and moronic beings​ in your cursed village always go to discharge their STD infected semen. You are a product of prostitution and born thrown away. Every thing about you is cursed I spit on you smelly thing!!
[/s]

hahahahhahaha. Dirty Pig. grin grin grin grin
stop spreading news about cursed family. We already know that you are bastard
I repeat, Adaka show us your dirty teeth

before you start telling us how the slowpoke you call ur mother use to wash public toilet in lagos before she was gang raped by your moronic father with his dick like HB pencil.
wait. Has your father stop bedwetting? grin

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Agbaje Locked Out Of Trade Fair Complex / Rest In Peace APC Is Currently Trending On Twitter / Nigerians A Now Beggars In Abroad, Who Do We Offend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.