Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** - Technology Market (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** (79905 Views)

BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA / Pre-order and Ship Apple Products And Laptops from The US at affordable rates . / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by seedofal1: 9:07am On Jan 20, 2019
Good day everyone. Please is anyone aware of the one month China holiday? I paid for my order and the next day,Tugrow started telling me that my order will be placed after the one month China holiday which will end on the 16th of February.and his website is no longer coming up. I'm confused oo. First time of transacting with them. I don't live in China,and I've not seen him post anything like that on this thread. Has he told anyone about this too?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by J0nyb0y(m): 9:15am On Jan 20, 2019
seedofal1:
Good day everyone. Please is anyone aware of the one month China holiday? I paid for my order and the next day,Tugrow started telling me that my order will be placed after the one month China holiday which will end on the 16th of February.and his website is no longer coming up. I'm confused oo. First time of transacting with them. I don't live in China,and I've not seen him post anything like that on this thread. Has he told anyone about this too?
The holiday is supposed to start on February 5th... I too just placed an order today and asked my seller to send to my agent... (not tugrow).. My agent said if they get it before the holiday, they will still send to Nigeria. I'm trying to beat it too as I still have about 2weeks
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by seedofal1: 10:10am On Jan 20, 2019
Ok,thx.But if it's to start February 5th,then placing orders now shouldn't be a barrier before then.Anyway,I just pray I've not been lowered into a swampy mud oo.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by J0nyb0y(m): 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
seedofal1:
Ok,thx.But if it's to start February 5th,then placing orders now shouldn't be a barrier before then.Anyway,I just pray I've not been lowered into a swampy mud oo.
I guess some agents decided to close shop early...
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by lorlar15: 11:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
NGHustlefx:
jaywea7@gmail.com
Paid on the 7th January 2019

Welcome to the club... I paid for my orders since 13th Nov 2018 and I have not heard anything reliable since then
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by NGHustlefx: 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
Heyyy, which kind wahala be this na?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by otunbacarter(m): 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
J0nyb0y:

The holiday is supposed to start on February 5th... I too just placed an order today and asked my seller to send to my agent... (not tugrow).. My agent said if they get it before the holiday, they will still send to Nigeria. I'm trying to beat it too as I still have about 2weeks

Can you introduce me to your agent?? Please
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tellsblinks(m): 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
I do not like the comments am seeing, tugrow do something fast before I get discouraged secondly is the festival on or has finishedv
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by lorlar15: 12:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
I have the same problem, I ordered since November 2018, I asked for a refund after I was told that my goods cannot be found yesterday, now they said I have to wait till February 15th to get my refund cause they are on break. A break which is suppose to start on the 5th.... Imagine
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Kobbs34: 12:32am On Feb 07, 2019
Tugrow

Please I'm looking at importing jewelries. But the problem I have is knowing the quality ones.
Can u be of help in anyway?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by lorlar15: 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
lorlar15:
I have the same problem, I ordered since November 2018, I asked for a refund after I was told that my goods cannot be found yesterday, now they said I have to wait till February 15th to get my refund cause they are on break. A break which is suppose to start on the 5th.... Imagine
NGHustlefx:
jaywea7@gmail.com
Paid on the 7th January 2019
I am starting to realize that this is a scam. I was told that I will get my refund after the holiday on the 15th, today is 18th and Tugrow says I should still wait... Since November for goodness sake, they can't find my goods and they don't want to refund me.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by horlajay: 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
lorlar15:

I am starting to realize that this is a scam. I was told that I will get my refund after the holiday on the 15th, today is 18th and Tugrow says I should still wait... Since November for goodness sake, they can't find my goods and they don't want to refund me.

Tugrow why are you doing business like this
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Giftshaw: 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
Please tugrow refund me my money ....you people told me I would receive my goods since Feb till now....pls just ansa me with my money ..
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Giftshaw: 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
Giftshaw4@gmail.com
Paid jan 7th
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
Giftshaw:
Giftshaw4@gmail.com
Paid jan 7th
your goods was ready since January which one is this one , i dont understand
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by dannycloud(m): 11:56pm On Mar 04, 2019
Our only trusted shipping company, baba tugrow i hail oooo
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Giftshaw: 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
tugrow:
your goods was ready since January which one is this one , i dont understand

Not all was delivered.. Its remaining a particular product....which I haven't seen
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 6:42am On Mar 06, 2019
Giftshaw:

Not all was delivered.. Its remaining a particular product....which I haven't seen
is that you could not contact me or your customer care assistant to find out or sort it out? and when you come you did you indicate that you received your items since January...
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by rudepen(m): 10:45pm On Mar 17, 2019
Please I have a question and would appreciate any answers or contribution. On 1688 I see something like batch or 2 batches, please what does it mean ? Is a batch just one piece of the item ?

1 Like

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by horlajay: 8:39am On Mar 18, 2019
cry
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by horlajay: 8:50am On Mar 18, 2019
rudepen:
Please I have a question and would appreciate any answers or contribution. On 1688 I see something like batch or 2 batches, please what does it mean ? Is a batch just one piece of the item ?

It means 2 pieces
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Millsavvy(m): 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
and you didnt state earlier that some was delivered... make una get small conscience, una sabi spoil person name.... i know say this shipping business no easy. there are better ways to resolve issues.
Giftshaw:

1 Like

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Millsavvy(m): 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2019
Giftshaw:
Please tugrow refund me my money ....you people told me I would receive my goods since Feb till now....pls just ansa me with my money ..
undecided
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by rudepen(m): 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2019
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Carmal90(m): 11:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Alhajiemeritus: 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
Bros Wetin dey sup na?
You guys are still yet to improve with your customer communications despite a claim of an increase in staff strength.
My goods have been stuck with you for more than 3 wks now and your guys never pick calls.
WhatsApp also, your people are never online. Even if they are I get reffered to another CC agent and that one would disappear for days, claiming busy for 24 hours and coming back to tell me they haven't gotten back to her from your warehouse.
Why the hell don't you communicate with your customers?
Guy Ah dey vex oh.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by pony101: 6:14am On Mar 30, 2019
tugrow:
your item is available you will receive message from us today
good morning Tugrow, pls check ur WhatsApp l send a link for quotation....!!!!
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tellsblinks(m): 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hello tugrow what's happening?? The thred ais just so calm. Are you guys still working? I need to place an order this week
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Athe: 9:40am On Apr 03, 2019
Hello tugrow, I have order my goods for over a month now. My customer care representative told me my goods will be in Nigeria 27th of march now his line and WhatsApp is not going through.

Please I need to know the status of my goods.
It has not been easy dealing with you guys your services are poor.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Alhajiemeritus: 8:57am On Apr 04, 2019
Athe:
Hello tugrow, I have order my goods for over a month now. My customer care representative told me my goods will be in Nigeria 27th of march now his line and WhatsApp is not going true.

same issue here.
My goods have been over a month now, ppl with preorder have been on my neck.
Tugrow's phone is off, his customer care people are absolutely clueless.

It's so bleeped up.

2 Likes

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Alhajiemeritus: 8:58am On Apr 04, 2019
Athe:
Hello tugrow, I have order my goods for over a month now. My customer care representative told me my goods will be in Nigeria 27th of march now his line and WhatsApp is not going true.

pls if you find another shipping/logistics agent, let me know.
If you need procurement I can refer you.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Sidmond: 10:41am On Apr 04, 2019
Alhajiemeritus:
same issue here.
My goods have been over a month now, ppl with preorder have been on my neck.
Tugrow's phone is off, his customer care people are absolutely clueless.

It's so bleeped up.
I regret trying this company for the first time oo. I paid for my items since 7th March. The person I was assigned to told me I should hold on till 1st April. Today is 4th oo. Same story . Lesson learnt sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!! / Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.