Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Truexgold Bloggers Challenge - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Truexgold Bloggers Challenge (8588 Views)

How To Buy And Sell Perfect Money On Truexgold / Bloggers You Can Now Earn Without Google Adsense / Bloggers!!!!!! Let's Help Each Other Oooooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truexgold Bloggers Challenge by dan56: 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
TruexGOLD:

My dear, n200k is too small an amount for you to start doubting us okay. The awareness here alone will take up that amount in a week . . U will see this stuff on LindaIkeji n Naijaloaded 2moro so we ain't joking about it . . . so re-calculate. YES! The Bloggers may be advertising us, but we are also helping them raise more awareness for their different Blogs. And hopefully, it will be a continuous thing once this goes well and the price will be greatly increased such that every BLOGGER will want to participate.

Below screenshots may interest you!
Tnx.

I think you should chose your words carefully.

You were shouting I called 50k childish now 200k is too small. I guess your confused dear
Re: Truexgold Bloggers Challenge by dan56: 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
TruexGOLD:

Done!

Better that will encourage them all and this our chat will help intending bloggers to enter your contest
Re: Truexgold Bloggers Challenge by TruexGOLD(m): 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
dan56:

I think you should chose your words carefully.

You were shouting I called 50k childish now 200k is too small. I guess your confused dear

Sure N200K was just too too small . . . cos each person only received N1K.
In the later, the winner is suppose to go home with N50K . . . I don't think that is a small amount.

So I know what am saying.
Re: Truexgold Bloggers Challenge by TruexGOLD(m): 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
TruexGOLD:
CHALLENGE FOR BLOGGERS – Wouldn’t you rather promote #TruexGOLD Your Preferred E-currency Exchanger!

Yesterday, we gave out N200K to the first 200 pals that SHARED our FB post and also used our handbill as their FB dp. Well today, we have a little task for Bloggers! And, you might just win N50K doing this . . . so pay attention to details below:

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. You are to put up a decent ARTICLE about any of our services at #TRUEXGOLD E.g. "How to Buy BITCOIN from TruexGOLD Nigeria" and publish it on your blog with a link to our official website http://www.truexgold.com Ensure you properly proof read your post to avoid typos.

2. Create a little awareness of the article on any of your social media channels like FB, BBM, TWITTER, IG or WHATSAPP to get readers drop their comments below the blog post.

3. Send us the exact link to the blog post/article which you have published once it has generated at least ten comments to “business@truexgold.com”.

We shall monitor the blog post henceforth and make our final judgment on 10th of August. The Blogger whose Blog post/article generated the MOST comments shall be entitled to an INSTANT CASHOUT of N50,000.00 to his Bank Account! #NOSTORIES So get to work now, please NOTE spam comments will be disallowed and may lead to disqualification.

Signed,
TRUEXGOLD
http://www.truexgold.com

Kindly share and tag a BLOGGER!!!
Update will be posted on our FB page daily http://www.facebook.com/TruexGOLD

CC: Ishilove, Lalasticlala, dominique, puskin, FOD, naijacutee

We are dead serious about this . . . Bloggers I am waiting for your entries.
We shall do our BEST to make your BLOG popular . . . and it's a promise! Make sure you participate.
Re: Truexgold Bloggers Challenge by NaijaTechGuy(m): 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nice Offer.. Just pay for a sponsored article... smiley.. Don't worry I don't charge much.. TruexGold
Re: Truexgold Bloggers Challenge by TruexGOLD(m): 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
Nice Offer.. Just pay for a sponsored article... smiley.. Don't worry I don't charge much.. TruexGold

Noted! What's your Blog url??
Re: Truexgold Bloggers Challenge by aminulive: 4:27am On Jul 28, 2017
kindly contact politicsngr@gmail.com...your campaign will gain a lot.
Re: Truexgold Bloggers Challenge by tectonotimes: 10:16am On Jul 28, 2017
TruexGOLD:
CHALLENGE FOR BLOGGERS – Wouldn’t you rather promote #TruexGOLD Your Preferred E-currency Exchanger!

Yesterday, we gave out N200K to the first 200 pals that SHARED our FB post and also used our handbill as their FB dp. Well today, we have a little task for Bloggers! And, you might just win N50K doing this . . . so pay attention to details below:

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. You are to put up a decent ARTICLE about any of our services at #TRUEXGOLD E.g. "How to Buy BITCOIN from TruexGOLD Nigeria" and publish it on your blog with a link to our official website http://www.truexgold.com Ensure you properly proof read your post to avoid typos.

2. Create a little awareness of the article on any of your social media channels like FB, BBM, TWITTER, IG or WHATSAPP to get readers drop their comments below the blog post.

3. Send us the exact link to the blog post/article which you have published once it has generated at least ten comments to “business@truexgold.com”.

We shall monitor the blog post henceforth and make our final judgment on 10th of August. The Blogger whose Blog post/article generated the MOST comments shall be entitled to an INSTANT CASHOUT of N50,000.00 to his Bank Account! #NOSTORIES So get to work now, please NOTE spam comments will be disallowed and may lead to disqualification.

Signed,
TRUEXGOLD

OP, this is better done this way. Place an advertorial (sponsored article) on Tectono Business Review (www.tectono-business.com) and go and sleep. The article will be read by your target audience and you will get many convertions. We just charge N20,000
Re: Truexgold Bloggers Challenge by TruexGOLD(m): 10:20am On Jul 28, 2017
aminulive:
kindly contact politicsngr@gmail.com...your campaign will gain a lot.

Drop your Blog url
Re: Truexgold Bloggers Challenge by TruexGOLD(m): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2017
tectonotimes:

OP, this is better done this way. Place an advertorial (sponsored article) on Tectono Business Review (www.tectono-business.com) and go and sleep. The article will be read by your target audience and you will get many convertions. We just charge N20,000

We have the article coming up shortly on LindaIkeji, OgbongeBlog and Naijaloaded . . . we trust these guys to deliver . . . joining the competition won't take you anything... perhaps by doing so . . you are advertsing your Blog to us and everyone too with the awareness this stuff will soon get, you won't regret participating. We "TruexGOLD" will surely partner with Blogs that did well and this can only be ascertained by the comments we see below the post.
Re: Truexgold Bloggers Challenge by TruexGOLD(m): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2017
Oh . . . I have just confirmed that based on the complaints received yesterday, the PRICE money has now been increased to N100,000.00 only and WINNER will be announced on 15th of August. This information has also been updated on our official facebook page.

Re: Truexgold Bloggers Challenge by Onyejemechimere(m): 10:59am On Jul 28, 2017
TruexGOLD:
Oh . . . I have just confirmed that based on the complaints received yesterday, the PRICE money has now been increased to N100,000.00 only and WINNER will be announced on 15th of August. This information has also been updated on our official facebook page.
Nobody reads blog nowadays....Target Facebook groups and pages......I have a group of 350k, 249k and 145k groups and 91k pages likes and 72kpages likes........I can post on all of this for 15k......
Re: Truexgold Bloggers Challenge by Onyejemechimere(m): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2017
Onyejemechimere:
Nobody reads blog nowadays....Target Facebook groups and pages......I have a group of 350k, 249k and 145k groups and 91k pages likes and 72kpages likes........I can post on all of this for 15k......
WhatsApp 08104501026
Re: Truexgold Bloggers Challenge by bbbabes(f): 11:27am On Jul 28, 2017
TruexGOLD:

Done!

My own is come and run an ad with us.. We will give you discount for multiple purchase and about comments, that not relevant, it's your Ad Impression that matters
Besides we have a Facebook group of 130,000 members, we will promote your business there too free for 1 week
Re: Truexgold Bloggers Challenge by TruexGOLD(m): 11:32am On Jul 28, 2017
bbbabes:

My own is come and run an ad with us.. We will give you discount for multiple purchase and about comments, that not relevant, it's your Ad Impression that matters
Besides we have a Facebook group of 130,000 members, we will promote your business there too free for 1 week

I love this babe . . Business woman lol
Well participate and do well . . . we shall flood your blog with ads.
Re: Truexgold Bloggers Challenge by nuelnik(m): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2017
TruexGOLD:

Yesterday, we gave out N200K to the first 200 pals that SHARED our FB post and also used our handbill as their FB dp. Well today, we have a little task for Bloggers! And, you might just win N100K doing this . . . so pay attention to details below:

INSTRUCTIONS:

We shall monitor the blog post henceforth and make our final judgment on 15th of August. The Blogger whose Blog post/article generated the MOST comments shall be entitled to an INSTANT CASHOUT of N100,000.00 to his Bank Account! #NOSTORIES So get to work now, please NOTE spam comments will be disallowed and may lead to disqualification.

Signed,
TRUEXGOLD

Run Advert with us at a very cheap rate, www.nueltech.com
Re: Truexgold Bloggers Challenge by TruexGOLD(m): 11:52am On Jul 28, 2017
nuelnik:

Run Advert with us at a very cheap rate, www.nueltech.com

Participate and leave matter for us henceforth!
Re: Truexgold Bloggers Challenge by bbbabes(f): 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
TruexGOLD:

I love this babe . . Business woman lol
Well participate and do well . . . we shall flood your blog with ads.

Am an employee, my boss will not allow the Free post. But I can ask for an Ad extension for you if you buy even 1 month space.
Re: Truexgold Bloggers Challenge by auntysimbiat(f): 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
place sponsored article on [url=nairanaijanews.com]nairanaijanews.com[/url] ..
Re: Truexgold Bloggers Challenge by TruexGOLD(m): 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
auntysimbiat:
place sponsored article on [url=nairanaijanews.com]nairanaijanews.com[/url] ..

If Aunty BISOLA never went to the BIGBROTHER show, perhaps she wouldn't have been ONE.ORG ambassador by now . . . here is a little task we have asked from you BLOGGERS! If you feel your Blog has all it takes to win this . . . just participate and leave the rest for us!
Re: Truexgold Bloggers Challenge by TruexGOLD(m): 12:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
bbbabes:

Am an employee, my boss will not allow the Free post. But I can ask for an Ad extension for you if you buy even 1 month space.

Noted . . . But currently, we are interested in pals participating.
You should prove to us why we MUST advertise with you, and here is the BIGGEST opportunity.
Re: Truexgold Bloggers Challenge by kinkonp: 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
Space
Re: Truexgold Bloggers Challenge by TruexGOLD(m): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
Yes . . . we promised more awareness . . . it's coming one after the other.

You can check . . . http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2017/07/truexgold-is-giving-out-n100k.html
Re: Truexgold Bloggers Challenge by bbbabes(f): 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
TruexGOLD:

Noted . . . But currently, we are interested in pals participating.
You should prove to us why we MUST advertise with you, and here is the BIGGEST opportunity.

Thanks anyways, that will not be possible.
Re: Truexgold Bloggers Challenge by afponline: 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
TALKPRENUERS-TALK&TRADE:
WHATSAPP GROUP

If you want to learn or are interested in learning the art of public speaking, and how to make money from it, you may join the WhatsApp group via 08145006010.

SMS and calls are allowed between 10am and 4pm on Mondays to Fridays only. However, Whatsapp chat is permitted anytime, anyday.

It's called TALKPRENUERS.

Free 3 months Tutorials start on the 10th of August. The group was created today. Joining early will help, before the group is filled up.

Tutorial videos, texts, and presentations will be shared on the group page.

I am Stephen.
Re: Truexgold Bloggers Challenge by TruexGOLD(m): 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
afponline:
TALKPRENUERS-TALK&TRADE:
WHATSAPP GROUP

If you want to learn or are interested in learning the art of public speaking, and how to make money from it, you may join the WhatsApp group via 08145006010.

SMS and calls are allowed between 10am and 4pm on Mondays to Fridays only. However, Whatsapp chat is permitted anytime, anyday.

It's called TALKPRENUERS.

Free 3 months Tutorials start on the 10th of August. The group was created today. Joining early will help, before the group is filled up.

Tutorial videos, texts, and presentations will be shared on the group page.

I am Stephen.

Noted!
Re: Truexgold Bloggers Challenge by TruexGOLD(m): 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
bbbabes:

Thanks anyways, that will not be possible.

Okay ma . . . thanks.
Re: Truexgold Bloggers Challenge by TruexGOLD(m): 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
More on the awareness!

Please check naijaloaded

Tnx
Re: Truexgold Bloggers Challenge by lyricalz: 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
TruexGOLD:

Are you a Blogger?? If so . . . How much do you rather suggest for such promotion next time?

Thanks.

so that you will use my blog to promote your own service abi? after my efforts you guys will say am not qualified for the 50k. una try wella eh. clap for ya sef.
Re: Truexgold Bloggers Challenge by TruexGOLD(m): 12:57am On Jul 29, 2017
lyricalz:

so that you will use my blog to promote your own service abi? after my efforts you guys will say am not qualified for the 50k. una try wella eh. clap for ya sef.

You are Right and Wrong! Thanks though.
Re: Truexgold Bloggers Challenge by TruexGOLD(m): 1:35am On Jul 29, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Learn How To Advertise On Major Pedestrian (Footbridges) In Lagos State / Armour / Security Doors For Sale... / A Trading Proposal..... For every one. who wish to have a financial independent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.