Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt (80877 Views)

Man Who Trekked For Governor Wike Arrives Port-Harcourt, Meets Him (Photos) / Atiku Arrives Port Harcourt For Port Harcourt Zonal Rally / Okowa Arrives Port Harcourt For PDP Governorship Screening (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by mavinc4u(f): 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
technicallyrich:

You are mad.i am a full ijaw woman from okirika if you doubt me further send me your phone number if you are in rivers state let me invite you.
Most rivers are now supporting biafra and I don't know what you even mean by niger delta.i am from the old eastern region
A yoruba man cannot divide me by creating niger delta.
If you won't send me your number so that I prove to you that I am okirika pls don't qoute me again

grin madam you dey vex oh.
Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by Codes151(m): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
Foolish blogger with foolish gist

1 Like

Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by miqos02(m): 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
Osinbajo is just a stupid short goat!
For goodness sakes forget politics and face ethics for once!
Wike is the number 1 citizen in Rivers state and not Ameachi!
Wike is the Host and not Amaechi!.
Disrespecting ur host on the altar of politics just shows how shallow the acting president is!
you need to understand that the acting president had a planned itinerary, wike should have acted before the president got to rivers
Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by miqos02(m): 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
5DMindset:
Let's analyze this:

Acting President, comes into a State to commission a private project, then ignores the overtures of the Governor of that State and follows the instructions and Agenda of his party faithfuls.

This is wrong.

Partisan politics or party politics ends when election results are announced. This goes a long way to show how unintelligent that Osinbanjo is, which is why they call him Boi Boi.

Before heading to that State, he is supposed to understand the mechanics of powerplay between Wike and Rotimi and work out an amicable visit schedules to accommodate balance presence, but he has ignored a State Governor and refuse to commission the projects meant for the Rivers people, the Nigerian People.

Next week, there will be pipeline vandalism by pro-Wike militants and the Osinbanjo will call Wike to intervene and then he will understand that being a President requires emotional maturity.

I thought Osinbanjo represented hope, now there is no hope.

I am stateless world citizen and I do not think I will like to be a Christian, cos even the Pastor has shown stupidity of his emotions.
you are wrong sir, osinbajo may not have any idea that wike has a project to be commissioned
Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by wristbangle: 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
queeniepresh:
Two childish adults .

Guy and ladies, please i need your votes for the miss FUTA competition by liking my pic. Thanks. kiss kiss kiss

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW7WVqwA_xc/

Lol you did not address the issue but seeking our vote.

Anyway, you are an elegant young lady and you deserve my vote.

Would suggest you recruit someone that will solicit for your help though.
Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 28, 2017
miqos02:
you are wrong sir, osinbajo may not have any idea that wike has a project to be commissioned
It is impossible. Likely had priorly informed him of the commissioning. Look at Rotimi's face on that picture, he is bluffing, it was designed to show margin of interest, the same old vested interest Neo-con politics. Not so professional if you ask me. Every Leader needs both his friends and not so friendly colleges. When the chips are down, you utilize the opposite to quench the threats of a friendly foe.
Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by anibestlala(m): 12:21am On Jul 28, 2017
kcmichael:

Source:
http://www.puoreports.com/2017/07/drama-as-acting-president-osibanjo.html?m=1
It was not clear to the biased writer if Osibanjo accepted to commission Wike's project even when there are videos on the news showing Osibanjo commissioning projects and praising Wike.the writer should hide his or her face in sheer shame.
Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by Siscooh: 12:36am On Jul 28, 2017
Nigerian politics. Very disgusting!!! Hate, rivalry and what have you? Tired of this news.
Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by luswitz(f): 1:07am On Jul 28, 2017
technicallyrich:

You are mad.i am a full ijaw woman from okirika if you doubt me further send me your phone number if you are in rivers state let me invite you.
Most rivers are now supporting biafra and I don't know what you even mean by niger delta.i am from the old eastern region
A yoruba man cannot divide me by creating niger delta.
If you won't send me your number so that I prove to you that I am okirika pls don't qoute me again
u are looking for who u will kidnap abi? Sorry ur plan has failed... its not only number, na BVN... is "u are mad" the only reasonable thing you can think of?? Then u are a psychopath. Pls dont give urself Hbp oo! This is just nairaland. Besides madam its quote, not qoute undecided and I will as I please, come and beat me, if u cant then leave nairaland.. cry
Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by queeniepresh: 1:12am On Jul 28, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol you did not address the issue but seeking our vote.

Anyway, you are an elegant young lady and you deserve my vote.

Would suggest you recruit someone that will solicit for your help though.

Lol, thanks for the vote. I deeply appreciate it. smiley

Guy and ladies, please i need your votes for the miss FUTA competition by liking my pic. Thanks. kiss kiss kiss

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW7WVqwA_xc/
Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by BusyBizzyBoss(m): 1:19am On Jul 28, 2017
Amechi is not supposed to be at all, unless osinbajo told woke they were coming together. If Wike hadn't come with, would VP lead himself to the said project?? Osinbajo must apologize to Wike if has understanding... All Political Rams.
Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by kechbrown: 1:47am On Jul 28, 2017
Bravo to Wike. He played a very matured one. After all he joined d chopper with them. Maturity. I bet you if na Amaechi, he would foolishly back out
Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by oyewalesam(m): 9:09am On Jul 28, 2017
lord give this person above me sense[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day / Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.