Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,490 members, 7,781,470 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:57 PM

Share Your Experience As The Lastborn - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Experience As The Lastborn (581 Views)

'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members / The Perks Of Being A Lastborn / Share Your Experience As The Lastborn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by gentlechyke(m): 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
In some families, the role of the last born is another form of slavery where he/she does most of the house chores while the elder siblings look the other way besides a family where the last born dictates what happens as they are the icon in the eyes of their parents. Here are some comments by lastborns. Can u relate and what's your story like?
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by HeOrShe: 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
Am coming
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by ModusOperandi(f): 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
I was a spoiled brat, my immediate elder brother did all the chores . I was also very choosy, there was a long list of foods I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole not because of allergies o, I knew that all I had to do was cry that I didn't want it and one of the older ones would be ordered to prepare indomie for me grin.

My parents used to also bribe me with biscuit then, to make sure I always attached the prefix brother- or sister- when addressing my siblings. Was fun while it lasted sha, I still turned out alright tongue
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by gentlechyke(m): 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
ModusOperandi:
I was a spoiled brat, my immediate elder brother did all the chores . I was also very choosy, there was a long list of foods I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole not because of allergies o, I knew that all I had to do was cry that I didn't want it and one of the older ones would be ordered to prepare indomie for me grin.

My parents used to also bribe me with biscuit then, to make sure I always attached the prefix brother- or sister- when addressing my siblings. Was fun while it lasted sha, I still turned out alright tongue

Have been there before. Life of pretence

(1) (Reply)

Man Dumped His Four (4) Children At Agege Lga "Area A-maternity Office" / Help Little Boy Diagnosed With Deadly Condition, Needs N30m For Liver Transplant / Masturbation Is Not Sex! It Is A Kind Of An Escapist Bondage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.