Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Share Your Experience As The Lastborn - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Experience As The Lastborn (19331 Views)

'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members / “from Now On, I Will Wash Only Plates Used By Me” – Frustrated Lastborn Prints / The Perks Of Being A Lastborn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Consray(f): 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
toygod2:

Hell nah, but i am a disciplinarian.
Infact, when i eventually marry my wife, na me go dey hold her phone. Lolol
you aren't serious......
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
ajokebelle:

Lol

cheesy cheesy

The cane enter you?
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by iliyande(m): 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
Still enjoying the immunity of the last born. Even my wife join the immunity grin
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by ajokebelle(f): 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

cheesy cheesy

The cane enter you?
The cane enter small.......
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by giftedben: 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
Is not like that for me o. Those my useless sisters nearly starved me death. Pap and mom travel a lot and will leave me behind with those witches. They only feed me when they know our parents are coming back. Imagine being a boy and ur seniors are girls, that's when u will know business have just gone south. because of them I know how to cook and keep my room clean. Respect to my sisters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
BroZuma:

I hail you plus all the firstborns that were used as burnt offerings and experiments on parenting...

grin grin grin grin
nah us nah.. grin
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
ajokebelle:

The cane enter small.......

Good... no do me that kain face again... unless you wan kiss... if not... na

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by poshestmina(f): 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
ImaIma1:
I have 5 older ones and i am the last...the unofficial housegirl. Errands were for me but i made money. I went to polish shoes in the morning, cooked, did dishes...name it. I was the one my siblings pushed to make requests from my parents.
I remember one of my brothers always looking for change before he sent me on an errand because mallam never had change. I never brought back change. grin. I washed my brother's clothes but not after we negotiated price. We would bargain and bargain. I was a little terrorist.
But i got attention and stuffs easily from them. cheesy

Collected money to do their laundry too,especially my senior brother, was extremely lazy but it was good business for me grin. If he doesn't have money to pay then and I refused washing, he'd beat me up grin grin grin, threaten me, locked me in cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chai! I miss my siblings and childhood !
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Richyicon(m): 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
Can be so frustrating especially if your father is neither Obama or Buhari(that's is Una no get money). Am the last and the only son. But the love and attention is breathtaking. Am the last but the most important that's the phrase I choke my sisters with everyday. I rep the Apehs !
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
smithsydny:
nah us nah.. grin

You'll live long and prosper.
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by shinarlaura(f): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
I wasn't the last born but I wish I was. My parents spoilt that girl. No matter what she did wrong, my parents would just said she's still a child. She got anything she wanted. She was just too over pampered

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by gentlechyke(m): 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
Afe11:
Wah you mean man? Everybody was last born as some point ��

Yeah. Bt 'last' in the sense your parents have decided no more population increase.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by gentlechyke(m): 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
Deefuray:
I'm here to read comments
I was the last born for 8 years until momma decided to surprise me with a little sister....

Wow. You've been relieved off the position. So how was it during the eight years? Bitter/pampered?
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
BroZuma:

You'll live long and prosper.
and you baba.. To be 1 no be joke ooo.. Our load big pass buhari own.. But we lead others follow.
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by gentlechyke(m): 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
giftedben:
Is not like that for me o. Those my useless sisters nearly starved me death. Pap and mom travel a lot and will leave me behind with those witches. They only feed me when they know our parents are coming back. Imagine being a boy and ur seniors are girls, that's when u will know business have just gone south. because of them I know how to cook and keep my room clean. Respect to my sisters.

No be small bully you get as elders grin
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Bestchisom(m): 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
toygod2:
Nothing to share, as i was not the last born.
In short, i have never been last in anything tongue

ya...u were d fastest sperm in d midst of millions
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Khaliyah(m): 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
I was the original last born of d house before two boys overshadowed me, from the period of my lastbornhood (lol) I enjoy nor b lie, they must cook n carry food to church for me, I nor dy waka at all(my 2 sisters suffer sha!!!), I must watch movie every morning before going to school. They our last born now(Jesus) d guy lazy die, u must gv him money before dm go message for u n u nor dy ever see ur change ooo!! The guy dy enjoy I swear, the guy shoe collection even my Wey b adult dy Tripp for dem. last born fy enjoy sha

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Deefuray(f): 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
gentlechyke:

Wow. You've been relieved off the position. So how was it during the eight years? Bitter/pampered?

overly pampered.... till date I'm still my father's favorite, and I still exhibit these "last born traits"

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by harriet412(f): 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
omoh! Last born for my house dey suffer oo..Im na messenger..He don suffer for my hand wella and my mother no dey send.u must do work.. The only part he enjoys is the money and free gift. Dahz all..
Anyways he's the coolest and smartest of us all minus me sha grin grin .
Love my kidbro to the moon and bk grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hype,nothing dey inside
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
Deefuray:

overly pampered.... till date I'm still my father's favorite, and I still exhibit these "last born traits"
What's your IG ID?
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by condomuser: 10:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
JAMB QUESTION;

Which country in the world does not have a President?
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Appliedmaths(m): 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
Even till now my people in Hong Kong call me in Lagos to come do the dishes tongue Chia, Last born grin
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Deefuray(f): 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
justscorchone:
What's your IG ID?
deefuray

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Martin0(m): 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
shinarlaura:
I wasn't the last born but I wish I was. My parents spoilt that girl. No matter what she did wrong, my parents would just said she's still a child. She got anything she wanted. She was just too over pampered
Eh seriously,shocked oya aw pamper you and at same time spoil you well ehgrin
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by richard16(m): 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
grin grin ;DSeriously been the last born is not easy at all...growing up washing plate was one tin i hated to the core! They mess evrytin and left it for me to wash...chaii come and see me with vex wen washing dose plate
Wen its tym to share smtin i wil be the last to collect when dey av already selected the big big one's... Tho i was a pet shaa cox anytin i asked for my dad will always do it for me...but the issue of sending msg my Mum can send for africa! U wil go one msg lyk 3 times haba...nd if u frown ur face her knock eeeh... It can reset ur brain to default setting grin i receive dat knock tire cox i was kind of stubborn shaa cox dey now tink is my right to be errand boy...especially dat of my elder sister until one day oo i was playing football with my mate the nxt tin my sis appeared there! And gave me hot slap from de back... Shuu i shock the tin enter shaa my play mates begin laugh at me...
I endure nd started heading home as if it was not enough my sister followed me and gave me another hot slap...geez i pause!! Turn i couldn't take it any longer and ppl wer watching us...she was taller dan me i was vry small dat time i jump nd gave her gave her one powerful blow omo the girl shock i din't stop... With tears in my eyes i rush her see blow... Na dat day i knw say girls are no match to boys no how small.. Punch her both breast, face, stomach... She didn't expect dat fight back honestly i surprised her... Since after dat day she nd my other sis gv me my way for dat hus...na so i take get immunity oo u dare not shout at me or force me do smtin...is either u beg me or drop smtin for me or else u do it ur self! Bt daz waz for them ooo nt for my mumsy ooo...she get am for knock A1...
Tho...dose my sisters are married now...wen i visit dem we do talk abt dose tins and laugh over it... #memories
Even uptil now i still dey do all dis small small chores...na only me nd my parents dey now

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by gozie112(m): 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
Michelle55:
naaah... lastborn keh? impossicant. mom still dey reason why God bless am with 1,me I dey tank God say im no send person follow me cos I for use message take kee am cos I can send message for Africa. and I no dey like divided attention, e dey pain me reach blood. but I wouldn't mind having a sibling Now cos I don foresee heavy responsibilities waiting for me, so little ones please you can all come now.
oguta rock,all the way from oguta 2,agwa
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by lonelydora: 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
Siblings keep looking down on me and still see me as a kid up to this moment I'm typing this comment.
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by shinarlaura(f): 11:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
Martin0:
Eh seriously,shocked oya aw pamper you and at same time spoil you well ehgrin

grin grin. I need small of the spoiling. Thank God I have u wink
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Chuknovski(m): 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
I remember series of events that time would not permit been a last born wasn't easy...but now am a king sha
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Omuneizzy6(m): 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
Am the first born... But our last born is smart and hard working, infact he do most of the duties not that he is a slave oo he is just hard working...
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Laredojohn(m): 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
As the last born here, nothing soo special, no much pampering, the last born syndrome one of the reasons I strive to be a man of my own, Atimes my immediate elder Sis treated like the last by mum....All the same..i never act or show it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'If My Wife Does Everything I Tell Her To Do, Then She's My Child, Not My Wife' / Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? / Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.