Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man (76961 Views)

Jeff Bezos Could Become World’s First Trillionaire By 2026 / How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man / Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by wonlasewonimi: 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
There's a new sheriff in town! Gates will struggle to topple this guy. He has hit raw gold with Amazon Web Services.
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by jiangchu: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
Silvermoney:

Say what? Lol, well. It's more than necessary. But since you're asking. The entire money (minus 1 percent or so) would go into consumer goods. Yes.

$1m or so on borderless Imports/exports and mass wholesale/distribution/retail of carefully selected fast moving consumer goods, and the remaining $9m (or thereabouts) on local production of consumer goods. Marketing and associated costs are embedded, of course.

I'm sure I'll make more money faster with the former (which would follow a 'many to many' business model) than the latter, but then, immediate returns isn't the only goal at a certain level, particularly when one is not short sighted... .and one is guided by an appreciation of God, foresight, providence, a 'pay it forward' mindset and social consciousness.

you have spoken well, you deserve to be rich. I don't see you being poor with this your mindset
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by VanBommel(m): 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
AmoryBlacq:
$90billion!

One man!

God please give me revelation to make wealth and be in good health.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by kense88: 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
Jokkarm2:
THIS 90 BILLION DOLLERS NA WETIN THEM SAY ONE PERSON THIEF FOR NAIJA HERE NAAA, MAKE THEM NEVER SAY NA HIM BE THE RICHEST OOO BECAUSE IF MY PEOPLE FOR NAIJA OPEN UP YOU GO NO SAY THIS MAN DEE LEARN
naija budget is not up to 1/5 of 90.6 billion dollars.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by Chykes403: 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
My prayer for all dese wealthy men and women dat are breaking records here and dere is dat as dey are very rich on earth, enjoying life etc....dey will also go to heaven and enjoy life too. Becos somebodi kanor koman be rich and enjoying life on earth den after he wee now koman suffer in hellfire grin grin. Just to avoid stories dat touch grin

#justsayingmymind wink

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by jiangchu: 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
thesuave10:

Apple will beat it to that

Apple is a company that need to innovate. I don't see that in any of the current guys at its helms.

if Iphone8* is something short of revolutionary like hologram or finding irresistable uses for Articial/virtual reality. its share would start to tank.

it cannot compete on ArtifiCIAL Intelligence. Google DeepMind is far ahead of it.

Apple Car is years ahead.

compare to Amazon which its business model is many-to-many service. and its penetration in so many countries of the world is very low.
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by Alphasoar(m): 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
Yeligray:
guess i'll meet you up there
You are welcome bro . . .

Just gimme your hand and we go up together . . .
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by thesuave10(m): 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
EmperorKpee:
Wealthy man looking simple. Not someone somewhere packing Gucci products together to show how rich he or she is. That's a poor man mentality (Not pointing fingers tho)

Putting on Gucci ain't a poor man's mentality bro. It's just preference

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by Adayi1(m): 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Bill Gates was a fool to lose this position by giving his fortune to charity.

Was it charity that made him rich?
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by Donfluenik(m): 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
Wow, he is richer than Nigeria. cool
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by thesuave10(m): 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
matrix600:
He already did, Gates is back on top.

Nope.. .jeff all the way man
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by Adayi1(m): 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

ur case is beyond sorrywink
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by Adayi1(m): 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

ur case is beyond sorrywink
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by luluman: 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Unlike you, Bill Gates has not got a black mind.That's why the fortunes will continue to grow.
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by Solowiz(m): 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

fo*lish,h intellectual....

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by daroz(m): 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
I am proud to say that this guy is my boss, I work in the Germany branch of his Company. cool
We all made it happen.
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by sirwallax: 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

this is the most callus and @ the same time the most ridiculous comment I have read on social media.
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by kiddkash(m): 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

That's my uncle
see thief
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by akindlesfarm: 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bill Gates is rich because he gives, people like you are very stingy and think wealth is a virtue of your hard work which is not.
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by EMPERO247(m): 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sir that is the secret of his steady and ever growing wealth...
mark this my comment, the AMAZON CEO is just there for a temporary and short time.

The momentum that Gate is gathering , when he comes back Bezos will not see his back laiye laiye

Giving_Is_The_Secret_Of LASTING_WEALTH
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
There is nothing bad in starting small go here to start small and make it big in world of bitcoin

https://freebitco.in/?r=5983007
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by kokomaster3d: 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Even if gives all his money to charity, he will still be richer than all your generations yet unborn
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by DeWisedon(m): 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
thesuave10:

Lots of politicians are richer than that na. Politicians money is not taken into account
chai,na now my brain dey workoooooo,na e be say if you dey count politicians join,dangote fit no see number 100 sef
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by Michealeni: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
Gave out about $30B and still up there......There is power in giving indeed.
Don't be surprise that Bill gate become the richest man in the world before the year runs out.

Let Jeff bezo enjoy the spot for the main time.
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by thesuave10(m): 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
DeWisedon:
chai,na now my brain dey workoooooo,na e be say if you dey count politicians join,dangote fit no see number 100 sef

Like madt grin
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by UbChapter(m): 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
Yeligray:
it's not my fault bro, i dream big

How many Africans did you see in the list? Not to talk of Nigerians?
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by DaDevin: 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
wonlasewonimi:
There's a new sheriff in town! Gates will struggle to topple this guy. He has hit raw gold with Amazon Web Services.
Gates is back to his no1 spot... grin Jeff only woke up richer than Gates, but will sleep as number 2 in the world. Though Amazon is hot currently, and have a bright future, all of Jeff's investment is Amazon, while Gate has diversified portfolios, a single mistake for Amazon will cost him embarassed

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by Eluwilussit(m): 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
NonFarmPayrol:
these men can Buy regions in Nigeria

wonder when we will have such powerful companies here

Very soon. One is on the way. cool
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by ICAMETOWIN(m): 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
lonelydora:

Just 1994? Life shaa.
Yeah,just 19f****94!people underestimate what they can achieve in a decade and overestimate what they can achieve in a year bro
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by emsco91(m): 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
most searched word on google right now "does jeff bezos have a daughter"?

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by Yeligray(m): 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
UbChapter:

How many Africans did you see in the list? Not to talk of Nigerians?
i am different though i be born a Nigerian which i'm proud of if not for corruption.. I wasn't brought into this world to be a second hand or die poor or be average but i was brought into this world to be the best there is... Remember this day, you had the opportunity to chat with the worlds richest man.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

ur mentality is low man, upgrade it. Giving to charity is a good thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To / Ismaila Mompha Flaunts $4million Cash On Instagram (photos) / 100 Naira Denomination In Circulation Are Worn Out. Who Else Has Noticed This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.