Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man (76955 Views)

Jeff Bezos Could Become World’s First Trillionaire By 2026 / How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man / Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by Bestman111(m): 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
And somebody is telling me that one woman stole a whole worth of d richest man in d world in just less than 3yrs? Haba!! Ppl can lie o.
Anyways I'm coming, my name will be there someday among d men that impacted positively to their generation.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by jojothaiv(m): 11:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
One Day!
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by danjudchi: 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bill Gates was a fool to lose this position by giving his fortune to charity.

Was it charity that made him rich?
Cheap popularity. We no go notice u tongue tongue
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by chiboy11(m): 11:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
i love ur sight , we will surely get their some day
Yeligray:
But the simple truth is neither jeff or bill gate reach me
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by Dani4tech(m): 12:52am On Jul 28, 2017
EMPERO247:

Sir that is the secret of his steady and ever growing wealth...
mark this my comment, the AMAZON CEO is just there for a temporary and short time.

The momentum that Gate is gathering , when he comes back Bezos will not see his back laiye laiye

Giving_Is_The_Secret_Of LASTING_WEALTH
Gates is at the top already!! ... Op, update ur post ASAP

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-40304535

https://www.forbes.com/billionaires/list/#version:realtime

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by bracket0(m): 2:36am On Jul 28, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]90 billion
enter dis link and start smiling to the bank smiley
http://buckstip.com/?id=42399
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by EmperorKpee(m): 4:15am On Jul 28, 2017
thesuave10:

Putting on Gucci ain't a poor man's mentality bro. It's just preference
I never said it was bad either. I love real and good designers as well
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by matrix600(m): 6:14am On Jul 28, 2017
thesuave10:

Nope.. .jeff all the way man
Yes, it was just a brief overtake, he's back to second..

TEAM GATES.... I love that man.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by riyanxeally(f): 6:47am On Jul 28, 2017
a man is rich if n only if people around him are rich...n comfortable den he's truly wealthy...wealth should ooze around him...bill gates earns my respect all the time in this regard..more blessing beautiful soul..
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 28, 2017
lollarj:

The 'money' is mostly stocks and divedends - sibject to fluctuations in the market.
yeah. Bill Gates has already dethroned him grin

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by abilemi(m): 7:31am On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

bro receive sence in Jesus name
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 28, 2017
thesuave10:

Politicians have that money oga
name one and the reason for chosening him/she
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by precious1967(m): 8:41am On Jul 28, 2017
mrs. deziani can buy ds people. dey should go n sit down.
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by selingel: 8:54am On Jul 28, 2017
Hmmm..
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by salesforce: 9:06am On Jul 28, 2017
Ecommerce takin over

Alibaba next...
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by hibee4uall(m): 9:08am On Jul 28, 2017
Bless me oh! God
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by Dollabiz: 9:20am On Jul 28, 2017
Oh
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 28, 2017
Bill gates is back to his position. Sorry Jeff, you are now more popular.
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2017
thesuave10:

Putting on Gucci ain't a poor man's mentality bro. It's just preference

Lol. Don't you wonder the kinda people that attacks someone else based on their preferences ?
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by alabiyemmy(m): 9:42am On Jul 28, 2017
emailaddy:
not proud of him

As if he knows someone like you exist?
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by Isaacpyo04(m): 9:44am On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Imagine calling the wealthiest man on earth a fool!
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by Isaacpyo04(m): 9:50am On Jul 28, 2017
KENFERDYOORI:
It's great he's made it but monetizing everything about his venture isn't the best.
I don't really know much about economics, stocks and all that, buy I think that is what Mark Zuckerberg did too. Dude already made $12 billion in a year.
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by Lexv(m): 11:29am On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That is why you're still broke. Poor man mentality!
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by Beyhiodie(m): 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
Yeligray:
But the simple truth is neither jeff or bill gate reach me
Good declaration
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by Beyhiodie(m): 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
Yeligray:
But the simple truth is neither jeff or bill gate reach me.
Good declaration True and truth are two different things. This is the truth
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by Beyhiodie(m): 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
Yeligray:
But the simple truth is neither jeff or bill gate reach me.
Good declaration true and Truth are two different things. This is the Truth
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by thesuave10(m): 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
matrix600:
Yes, it was just a brief overtake, he's back to second..

TEAM GATES.... I love that man.

I prefer Jeff Steve Jobs and Larry page to him
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by matrix600(m): 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
thesuave10:

I prefer Jeff Steve Jobs and Larry page to him
I admire all their hard works and innovations... I just love Gates for his consistency.

They're all men of ambition.. They deserve our applause.. E no easy..
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by jimnozi: 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
DO YOU KNOW YOU MAKE EXTRA INCOME
Don't waist time again online busy doing nothing
Turn your Laptop/Phone to Money Making Machine
I mean Turning them to Your Office
BECOME A SUCCESSFUL FOREX TRADER
Its a REAL BUSHINESS THAT YOU CAN EVEN START WITH A LITTLE CAPITAL IF YOU ARE THE FEARFUL TYPE
People Say u will Loose
Yes its Through when you don't have Proper Training/Strategy
AM telling you, You can make a living from this every month
Training is free anywhere you are in the world
Give it A try and see
Trade every day and get Net Profit at the end of the month
Come Get reliable signal and strategy to SUCCESSFUL FOREX TRADING

why CAN'T YOU CONTACT ME NOW FOR MORE INFO
Contact Me 07061941772
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by KENFERDYOORI(m): 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
Isaacpyo04:

I don't really know much about economics, stocks and all that, buy I think that is what Mark Zuckerberg did too. Dude already made $12 billion in a year.

I know how many times I've tried checking some books in Amazon.. everything is money, money.
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by KENFERDYOORI(m): 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
Isaacpyo04:

I know how many times I've tried checking some books on Amazon.. everything is money, money.
Re: Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man by Myself2(m): 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
burkingx:
grin

This GUY sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash / Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To / Ismaila Mompha Flaunts $4million Cash On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.