Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,558 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. (31249 Views)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries / Nokia 5.1 Plus Set To Be Launched Today. See Full Specifications And Images. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by deejeet1: 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mouthgag:

Hmn
People and brain problems.. .

You prefer mat to bed...
Shows how developed your brain is. What is your problem with my personal choice. I suggest you visit a nearby psychiatrist asap.
Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by Mouthgag: 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
deejeet1:

Shows how developed your brain is. What is your problem with my personal choice. I suggest you visit a nearby psychiatrist asap.
To hell with your choice
You a fool and your foolishness digusts me..
Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by deejeet1: 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mouthgag:

To hell with your choice
You a fool and your foolishness digusts me..
Na WA o. Go and hang yourself then if you are this disgusted, you this good for nothing idiot. grin
Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by Mouthgag: 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
deejeet1:

Na WA o. Go and hang yourself then if you are this disgusted, you this good for nothing idiot. grin
Senseless morọ́n
Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by bravesoul247(m): 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
skyhighweb:
comparing nokia to techno 16mp makes no diff, 4gb ram lol i dey laff even its 8gb it wont make a difference techno na for paper dey get mouth
I wasn't comparing bro, I was only saying the that Tecno is good same as Nokia too is good.
Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by skyhighweb(m): 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
bravesoul247:
I wasn't comparing bro, I was only saying the that Tecno is good same as Nokia too is good.
nope tecno is good nokia is better

1 Like

Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by deejeet1: 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mouthgag:

Senseless morọ́n
Frustration at its peak in your miserable life. Call for help before it's too late for you buddy cheesy wink cool
Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by Floridax(m): 11:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
am really laughing hard for all ya niggas saying Snapdragon 430 is an old chip ....

fyi ,,Snapdragon 430 was launched in 2016 ...
it comes with very powerful gpu which is adreno 505 ...adreno 505 is the second most powerful gpu from the Qualcomm company currently ...

Snapdragon 430 supports open gl 3.2 which is the latest on Android currently and only few phones has it for now. it's very powerful for gaming... even Galaxy s8 has open gl 3.2 .... nothing more to that ...

Snapdragon 430 comes vulkan api v1.0...
this is the latest development on Android ..very few phones has it .....it optimise heavy games and apps to use less ram and processing power and better gameplay and experience...

nokia 5 has Snapdragon 430 under 720 resolution ...no tecno and infinix phone can perform better than this phone from now till nxt 5 years as long as they are mediatek .....

430 under 720p resolution is even faster than 625 under 1080p resolution in gaming aspect ....if u think am lying ..just read nokia 5 and 6 review on gsmarena ...

so dont Bleep with 430 ..is a latest chip for mid range device ....
Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by henry007(m): 12:01am On Jul 30, 2017
Floridax:
am really laughing hard for all ya niggas saying Snapdragon 430 is an old chip ....

fyi ,,Snapdragon 430 was launched in 2016 ...
it comes with v[b]ery powerful gpu which is adreno 505[/b] ...adreno 505 is the second most powerful gpu from the Qualcomm company currently ...

Snapdragon 430 supports open gl 3.2 which is the latest on Android currently and only few phones has it for now. it's very powerful for gaming... even Galaxy s8 has open gl 3.2 .... nothing more to that ...

Snapdragon 430 comes vulkan api v1.0...
this is the latest development on Android ..very few phones has it .....it optimise heavy games and apps to use less ram and processing power and better gameplay and experience...

nokia 5 has Snapdragon 430 under 720 resolution ...no tecno and infinix phone can perform better than this phone from now till nxt 5 years as long as they are mediatek .....

430 under 720p resolution is even faster than 625 under 1080p resolution in gaming aspect ....if u think am lying ..just read nokia 5 and 6 review on gsmarena ...

so dont Bleep with 430 ..is a latest chip for mid range device ....

Very powerful how?

The 4XX series is literally a low end processor and the 50X series is a low end GPU.

If you want a phone that doesn't lag like it's 4 years old, get a 625 Snapdragon series and above. For the price of that Nokia 5, you sure as hell can get a motorola or samsung with the right specs.
Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by Floridax(m): 8:21am On Jul 30, 2017
henry007:

Very powerful how?

The 4XX series is literally a low end processor and the 50X series is a low end GPU.

If you want a phone that doesn't lag like it's 4 years old, get a 625 Snapdragon series and above. For the price of that Nokia 5, you sure as hell can get a motorola or samsung with the right specs.
Snapdragon 430 and adreno 505 under 720 resolution is almost thesame speed as Snapdragon 820 under 1080p resolution google it or subscribe to techutopia on YouTube and see wat that processor is capable of ,,the processor was made strictly for mid-range device .. doesn't make it low end .. ...so nokia 5 having 720p is a really big advantage over nokia 6 ...

nokia 5 is even faster than nokia 6 because of it's smaller resolution....and it's battery is stronger

any why do u think it will lag after 4 years .... there's no phone that doesn't lag after long ..even iphone with the most powerful chip do lag after some years flagships aint excluded
Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by Floridax(m): 8:26am On Jul 30, 2017
una nor like better thing at all ... Samsung j5 with 1,5gb ram and mediatek processor is 67k

nokia 5 with s430 and 2gb ram is 65k ..

and u are saying Samsung is better?...

chia ..na wa for una ... anyway ...am buying nokia 5 next month ...if u like talk rubbish with ur mouth ... ain't my business

1 Like

Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by menstrualpad: 11:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
Floridax:
una nor like better thing at all ... Samsung j5 with 1,5gb ram and mediatek processor is 67k

nokia 5 with s430 and 2gb ram is 65k ..

and u are saying Samsung is better?...

chia ..na wa for una ... anyway ...am buying nokia 5 next month ...if u like talk rubbish with ur mouth ... ain't my business
Smartty68 open your ears
Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by dlux01: 10:53pm On May 15, 2018
I wud love more update in dis nokia 5 android issues... if d fone is worth buying or not...!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Downloading And Running Whatsapp On Tecno T608 / What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much / MTN Introduces 3gb For 300 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.