Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) (39805 Views)

Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool / Woman Used By 5 Pastors For Miracles Traced, Reveals What Happened / Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
The blessings of the Lord maketh rich and addeth no sorrow!!

Hell fire bound pastor.
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by toxxnoni(m): 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
Dovy:
What will be my commission if i get customer to you

10%, call or whatsapp 08136569906
Let us discuss business.
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by DrBonat(m): 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They learnt from Apostle Johnson Suleiman.

learnt as how?
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
makydebbie:

This end time, 'pastors' will lead more people to hell than the devil.

I went to a church in Ghana for a friend's child dedication, and the pastor was preaching that adultery with condom is not a sin. That it becomes a sin when you do it raw. The useless men there were hailing the pastor.
Did you stay till closing,?
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by dipznano: 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, all these fake pastors na dem sabi. grin

E dey always weak me... how come their congregations never sense 'foul play'?

There is probably more to it, but who am I to poke nose? Abeg join me make we sip small blackcurrant (sobo) grin grin
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by friyina1(f): 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
How my people perish for lack of knowledge
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by Martinez19(m): 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
makydebbie:

I went to a church in Ghana for a friend's child dedication, and the pastor was preaching that adultery with condom is not a sin. That it becomes a sin when you do it raw. The useless men there were hailing the pastor.
Religion is a facade of reality, if people can just be good no matter what, the world will be a better place. It may not be in ourlife time, but surely we did set the foundation for our future generations.

The men who were hailing the pastor are not serious. grin
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by Mydazz(m): 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
Ayantoyeopeyem:
Jesu loluwa!

Emi mo awon temi, awon temi si momi.
Who am i 2 judge? GOD will judge us all.
Shioor!
And this is not judging yet?
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
makydebbie:

Doesn't surprise me though. Ghanian men are overly promiscuous.
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by mikejj(m): 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
things hard for ghana too chai
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by localmovers500(m): 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
SPIRITUAL HEALING...2baba

We can handle both your international and local moves for you with a professional touches that will guarantee you safety contact localmovers today on +2349086188728 or whatapp +2349086188728

Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by kingdenny(m): 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
seunny4lif:
Religion is a fraud.
Christianity is a fraud

How to be a millionaire without paying taxes
Get a hall
Get a bible
Get a Mic and speaker
Gbam business don start

5K dollars = 1.7 million

Stale. That u don't understand it or believe it doesn't make it fraud
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by cytell56: 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
Rhaspody:
Make I mention lalasticlala for no reason

If you have $5000, you are already a millionaire in Nigeria

How can you be a millionaire with $5,000? You well at all!!!
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by cytell56: 10:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
kingdenny:

Stale. That u don't understand it or believe it doesn't make it fraud

This one nah Boko-Haram nah, bubu's brother
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by happyheart(f): 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
Abeg its fake.there is no capital bank.in Ghana
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by dipznano: 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
makydebbie:
That's something I can't seem to fathom. Shey all the members na mumu or what?

Their mumu is on 4G LTE, e no fit fail grin

U even tried, staying to hear such message!
About the dedication, I'd rather not say more... lipsrsealed
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by YK4WORD: 11:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
onismate:
God even said it that judgment would start from the church. It’s now sad that some fake men of God has capitalized on the gullibility of their members to extort them. They now demand money for salvation, as if they are God who gave salvation. Salvation is free.
Some fake pastors demand money for miracles, healing, anointing oil. Be care.
Here is a list made by a Ghanaian church of amount to sow as a seed if you want to receive sharp sharp miracle.

https://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1400-photos-ghanian-church-demands-for-5-000-to-members-to-millionaires

Don't judge
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 11:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
makydebbie:

lol when u do it raw are u serious
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by azezola(m): 11:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
Jesu was buried getting drunk himself.. How can he tell his followers to be good.
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
makydebbie:

Because he can't keep up with the word of God he had to move the goalpost. Nigeria has had its share of heretic pastors, a case in point Chris Oyakhilome saying masturbation is not a sin, since according to him, the act is done on your own body.

These charlatans are clearly gods to their sheeples.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by dipznano: 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Honestly, I wasn't comfortable so I had to stay and I left just before offering time. Make I no waste my cedis. grin
Better complete your last sentence. angry

Lwkm grin
Chai! I like make person get sense like this. For that same congregation person go still drop hin last cedis, pass shortcut go house go soak garri o angry

See I'm tired of Africa, I'm going to my hometown grin grin

About the last sentence, me I no fit fight, I'm still on my blood tonic medication grin
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by Icon79(m): 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
End time churches.

O pari

onismate:
God even said it that judgment would start from the church. It’s now sad that some fake men of God has capitalized on the gullibility of their members to extort them. They now demand money for salvation, as if they are God who gave salvation. Salvation is free.
Some fake pastors demand money for miracles, healing, anointing oil. Be care.
Here is a list made by a Ghanaian church of amount to sow as a seed if you want to receive sharp sharp miracle.

https://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1400-photos-ghanian-church-demands-for-5-000-to-members-to-millionaires

Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by Chubhie: 11:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
benedictnsi:
I go give you $5000 (1.7million) to turn me to millionaire ...... Wetin I come be before

Africans..... Some go still fall for this juju
$5000 =1.7 milla for obodo Naija are you shitting me
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 12:17am On Jul 28, 2017
dipznano:

Lwkm grin
Chai! I like make person get sense like this. For that same congregation person go still drop hin last cedis, pass shortcut go house go soak garri o angry

See I'm tired of Africa, I'm going to my hometown grin grin

About the last sentence, me I no fit fight, I'm still on my blood tonic medication grin
Where's your home town na?
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by dipznano: 12:24am On Jul 28, 2017
makydebbie:
Where's your home town na?

Lool... you haven't seen that joke before I presume grin
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 28, 2017
Moreoffaith:

All this con men in disguise as man of God doesn't deserve your hard earned money before your prayer will be answered, All you need to do is believe in your creator, pray hard and help the less privilege.

God of men Dede.
Helping the less privilege doesn't bring answers to prayers either
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 12:33am On Jul 28, 2017
dipznano:

Lool... you haven't seen that joke before I presume grin

LOL, knew it was one. Cos we're Africans..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion / Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe / Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.