Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,814 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations – [full List] - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations – [full List] (38699 Views)

Amina Mohammed: Okonjo-Iweala Got Nigeria Out Of Debt, But We're Back There / We Spent Last 2 Years Digging Nigeria Out Of Mess We Met –president Buhari / Ibrahim Tumsah Musa: The Most Corrupt Civil Servant, Richer Than 4 Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations – [full List] by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:24am On Jul 28, 2017
Eeh Naija is the Most Corrupt Nation in Africa back in the Decades. sad cry embarassed
Re: Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations – [full List] by princemartinsG(m): 3:52am On Jul 28, 2017
Whether Nigeria is listed amongst corrupt nations or not

The fact remains that our values are defective and bad leadership has ingrained distrust and corruption in all and sundry over the years

But the good news is that Nigeria can still be great again. We all need to purge our ways and adopt a positive mindset. Followers as well as Leaders.

Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Vote for peace
Re: Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations – [full List] by LordAdam16: 8:09am On Jul 28, 2017
Nne5:
Good news. cheesy cheesy grin grin

The information in your OP is false.

Nigeria has been out of the top 10 since 2006. Out of the top 20 since 2007 and eventually got to our highest point #59 in 2008. So we are no where near the highest of this last decade.

When OBJ took over in 1999, Nigeria was #2. In his last full year as President, 2006, Nigeria was #18. All of that change happened in 3 years, 2004 - #3, 2005 - #6, 2006 - #18.

In Yar'Adua's first year, 2007, we dropped to #32, and in 2008 to #59. We started going in the opposite direction due to his poor health and cabal influence in 2009.

In GEJ's last full year, 2014, we were at #36. Two years after, we are at #37. It's a marginal improvement of 1, considering we actually lost rankings when Yar'Adua was sick and under GEJ, but it is tantamount to celebrating mediocrity when Yar'Adua improved our ranking by 41 places in his first two years. Even GEJ improved ranking by 2 places in his last year.

Link for research: https://www.transparency.org/research/cpi/

Please edit your OP, I have no strength to type a rebuttal.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations – [full List] by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:53am On Jul 28, 2017
smartty68:

And you're happy over our position bah

Obviously, the statistics is wrong about Nigeria. Now tell me what you or any other person can boast of as a Nigerian...

Listen dear, what's bad is bad nothing can dispute that. Sin is sin no matter how small it is.
your hypocrisy is unmatched . When the same organization says we are corrupt, they were right. When they say we are improving, they're lying.
Re: Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations – [full List] by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:56am On Jul 28, 2017
kn23h:

This is the same tout that praises Allison Madueke for her stealing skills.

The same tout that praises Gej - Mr. Stealing is not corruption.

The same tout that asked Nigeria to free Ifeanyi Uba and FFK.

You're laughing at your own stupidity.
segunadewale is an Ibo donkey.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations – [full List] by Dollabiz: 9:13am On Jul 28, 2017
Lies
Re: Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations – [full List] by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 28, 2017
Good one,

Re: Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations – [full List] by win3k: 11:32am On Jul 28, 2017
thesuave10:

I doubt that. America is corrupt but not more than north korea
I suppose to mumu people like you, once America designates anything corrupt you have no choice but to get in line.
try thinking for yourself for once
Re: Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations – [full List] by win3k: 11:33am On Jul 28, 2017
ivolt:

Why the outburst ?

America is not even in the top 10,
you should be more concerned about
your country because the position of
America on that list will not solve your
problems.

slowpoke, america is not in top 10 because America masterminded the list - mumu olodo!
Re: Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations – [full List] by ivolt: 11:50am On Jul 28, 2017
win3k:

slowpoke, america is not in top 10 because America masterminded the list - mumu olodo!

[img]https://media./images/b79ed09bcac0d4a3e7fe60d5fca3f989/tenor.gif[/img]

America isn't responsible for your failures.

If you spend more energy in improving yourself instead of criticising
those who don't know of your existence, you might come out a winner.
Re: Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations – [full List] by thesuave10(m): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
win3k:

I suppose to mumu people like you, once America designates anything corrupt you have no choice but to get in line.
try thinking for yourself for once

I didn't just think I have studied and I know what I'm telling you. All these nairaland illiterates
Re: Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations – [full List] by thesuave10(m): 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
win3k:

America is corrupt. But not corrupt enough for the top 10. Maybe top 20
Re: Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations – [full List] by win3k: 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
thesuave10:

I didn't just think I have studied and I know what I'm telling you. All these nairaland illiterates

Shut up! you don't know enough about American and have not done enough research mumu.
3rd world people like you follow America the way you follow pastors.
Re: Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations – [full List] by win3k: 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
thesuave10:

America is corrupt. But not corrupt enough for the top 10. Maybe top 20

Yes a 3rd world african mumu has said it, it must be right!
shut your mouth and go do some research on America!
Re: Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations – [full List] by thesuave10(m): 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
win3k:

Shut up! you don't know enough about American and have not done enough research mumu.
3rd world people like you follow America the way you follow pastors.

You're an ignorant nairalander. Go and get yourself educated grin. If you don't know how to read go back to kindergarten. America ain't as corrupt as top 10 so kiss your ass hole. See illiterate

Re: Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations – [full List] by win3k: 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
thesuave10:

You're an ignorant nairalander. Go and get yourself educated grin. If you don't know how to read go back to kindergarten. America ain't as corrupt as top 10 so kiss your ass hole. See illiterate

well coming from a monkey that is rich, no?
Here is a nincompoop who boldly said America is not as corrupt to make top 10...boldly without any research - Despite the fact that evidence shows America's CIA/economic/foreign policy is heavily involved in every nook and crany of global leadership neck-deep in corruption and that a HUGE chunk of stolen, criminal and bent wealth are stored in America banks. The countries in top 10 can be traced to American involvement and financial dealing yet america is not being linked with the same top 10 that IT created, nurtured and benefits from!

The same nincompoop will stand by that ignorant statement boldly - monkey is all I can say. 3rd world low mentality people like you are likely to buy private jets for fake pastors and likely to become suicide bombers. I cannot see any other use for your peanut brain!
Re: Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations – [full List] by thesuave10(m): 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
win3k:

well coming from a monkey that is rich, no?
Here is a nincompoop who boldly said America is not as corrupt to make top 10...boldly without any research - Despite the fact that evidence shows America's CIA/economic/foreign policy is heavily involved in every nook and crany of global leadership neck-deep in corruption and that a HUGE chunk of stolen, criminal and bent wealth are stored in America banks. The countries in top 10 can be traced to American involvement and financial dealing yet america is not being linked with the same top 10 that IT created, nurtured and benefits from!

The same nincompoop will stand by that ignorant statement boldly - monkey is all I can say. 3rd world low mentality people like you are likely to buy private jets for fake pastors and likely to become suicide bombers. I cannot see any other use for your peanut brain!

All these CIA crap your referring to. I have studied all that and tons more. So that bring your ignorant mind into this. Go and read up or get a brain Cuz you don't have one. America is not meant for top 10. So just suck your dad's cock grin. I'm done here

Re: Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations – [full List] by sshalom(m): 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
At least there is something positive to celebrate.
Re: Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations – [full List] by suremanpatriot: 2:49am On Jul 29, 2017
Welldone president Buhari,this is evidence of your crusade. The fear of Buharism has driver out lots of looters to remote islands while they sponsor propaganda to destabilize and deploy their loots.
Recovering Nigeria money Fr looters to rebuild Nigerian's socioeconomic system is the only agenda we want. Long live PMB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmed Lawan Is The New Senate President / "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR / Radio Stations Shutting Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.