Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Help! He Is Blocking My Marriage And Happiness - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! He Is Blocking My Marriage And Happiness (5410 Views)

Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help / The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Help! He Is Blocking My Marriage And Happiness by IkpuMmadu: 6:10am On Aug 05, 2017
poshestmina:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin .lol... See monikers! grin .let me always help cc Mr cock ,smellingmenses,boiledcorn,onila ,roastedyam . grin cheesy

Wetin happen
Re: Help! He Is Blocking My Marriage And Happiness by smellingmenses: 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
poshestmina:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin .lol... See monikers! grin .let me always help cc Mr cock ,smellingmenses,boiledcorn,onila ,roastedyam . grin cheesy

Re: Help! He Is Blocking My Marriage And Happiness by Eliza7b(f): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
Hi guys please I need some advice I married my seven years fiance in the last three years and finally I got into American with him but on the second month on getting here I notice his cheating on me even ever since we he got in to America he has another woman in his house here in abroad after I cut him cheating he explained to me that he wanted to Marry the woman if she changed because she use to drink and also comes home to fight him and always abort three pregnancies without his consent that was why he came back to marry me though am happy he told me the truth by why his he still with her even when I got into America it's so painful even when I got pregnant for him, he still password his phone so that I will not see his messages or calls to her ever time he gets home he sticks with his phone he bearly talks to me he goes everywhere with his phone even toilet I don't have joy with him I always wish I knew he has someone in his life I won't have marry him but now that am into it what do I do,to stop him having his ex in his life[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brief Summary Of The Process And Cost Of Getting Divorced In Nigeria / L Live In A Sexless And Loveless Marriage...would Divorce Be The Best Option / The Agony Of Monogamy- By Tola Adeniyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.