Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,232 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 (3002 Views)

Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA / First Year Semester GPA Of 0.2, I Need A First Class. Am on Verge Of Giving Up. / Unknown Advantages Of Having A Low GPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by Wizklynd23(m): 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
It came as a shocker to me when I saw my first semester result upon being released few days ago which is far from ma expectations of 4.7+...Am studying telecommunication Engineering in BUK(L100)... It is really a astounding thing to me that day upon all the work of last semester, well maybe thats what it is and nothing more than that, neverthless I have realised the mistakes and am ready to take urgent corrections this second semester before the dream of I graduating with a first class degree wind should take it away....... Got alot of things in ma Head to tackle as of now this second semester but pls if thats anyone here who can help me and drop a comment that He/She thinks will help to keep me acardemically strong and enable me to achieve ma heart desires... I know there are Good number of people here that graduated with a first class degree in their respective disciplines,pls help me and tell me some secrets and things that help u achieve it,even challenges infact anything just say it, am open to any contributions, infact even u graduated with a third class just tell me what u think I need to know at this stage so to excel, I have ma plans down but still I believe there are more I can add to it if only you guys help me...... Thank you, pls don't forget to drop a comment for me cos your little contributions will go a long way in helping.....

1 Like

Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by constance500: 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
Dash it out..

Yeye

1 Like

Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by Wizklynd23(m): 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
constance500:
Dash it out..
Yeye
Why do u say so?
Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by Wizklynd23(m): 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
constance500:
Dash it out..
Yeye
Why do u say so?
Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by Diriemmaco97: 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
Work harder,ur dreams can be a reality

2 Likes

Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
Work much harder, this is still the beginning.

Are you tired of being scammed by mechanics.

Are you tired of being ripped off by traders. Don't cry anymore because chi spare parts is here for you.

We deliver quality spare parts to you where ever you live in Nigeria . No matter how remote your area is chi spare parts will deliver.

Do not hesitate to give us a call today on +2348121069256

Chi spare parts quality parts for your car's wherever you are
Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by ekensi01: 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
Someone else is reading 20/7 for 2.75. Bro no make me vex

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by Osgilliat(m): 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
Don't let grade dictate who you will be in the future, don't be a slave to grade. You can become somebody without grade, don't waste all your efforts in chasing grades. Spend your time acquiring knowledge, wisdom, reasoning and don't depend on anybody but God while you hope for the best.

8 Likes

Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by Wizklynd23(m): 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
Diriemmaco97:
Work harder,ur dreams can be a reality
Certainly thats waht am doing
Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by Wizklynd23(m): 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
Osgilliat:
Don't let grade dictate who you will be in the future, don't be a slave to grade. You can become somebody without grade, don't waste all your efforts in chasing grades. Spend your time acquiring knowledge, wisdom, reasoning and don't depend on anybody but God while you hope for the best.
What you said is true but that what, I want...... Am not fully soacked into the grade stuffs but I think thats a need for me to work for excellents....Am not a average student and I can be....

1 Like

Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by Wizklynd23(m): 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
ekensi01:
Someone else is reading 20/7 for 2.75. Bro no make me vex
Lols 20/7 for 2.75, aw possible

1 Like

Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by costandi(m): 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
Wizklynd23:
What you said is true but that what, I want...... Am not fully soacked into the grade stuffs but I think thats a need for me to work for excellents....Am not a average student and I can be....
SMH, there is really need for you to work for 'excellents'.

1 Like

Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by TDonald: 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
Stay Off Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by amani337(m): 11:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
Wizklynd23:
Lols 20/7 for 2.75, aw possible
Happened to me,though mine wasn't up to 20/7 plus thanks to delsu yearly 100l shocker results.

1 Like

Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by Nobody: 2:47am On Jul 28, 2017
No offense to you but you construction of written English is bad. Go improve on that and I'm sure you results will improve as well.
Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by LOVEGINO(m): 5:06am On Jul 28, 2017
prof1990:
No offense to you but you construction of written English is bad. Go improve on that and I'm sure you results will improve as well.
professor professor. English master. Wehdone sir!

1 Like

Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by Onyenna(m): 5:30am On Jul 28, 2017
While doing all that, ensure you meet better people and make the right connections that'll help you even after graduation.....It's very important!!

BTW.....

Wizklynd23:

So much is expected from a first Class graduate; eg A good construction of written[spoken] English.... I'm not perfect either but OP, you need to work on your Anglais....

I wish you the very best bro.....

Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by femidejulius(m): 5:34am On Jul 28, 2017
Don't come to nairaland to complain. Search within you and make necessary adjustments. That being said, start thinking of stuffs you can learn to make you gainfully employed after school. Believe me, first class is no guarantee of a better life after school. Most end up being employed collecting peanuts for the rest of their lives. In fact, those with lower grades often always do better #naijaexperience

Fact:Unless you study professional courses in Nigeria universities, 90% of what you study is totally useless in the real world.

1 Like

Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by samwise180(m): 6:11am On Jul 28, 2017
Never give up,work hard you can still make first class at the end of the session
Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by Muzman143(m): 9:05am On Jul 28, 2017
if I wooze u ehn... 4 pointer n u re still sad

1 Like

Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by kennyjam: 9:59am On Jul 28, 2017
following......................................................
Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by Wizklynd23(m): 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
Onyenna:
While doing all that, ensure you meet better people and make the right connections that'll help you even after graduation.....It's very important!!

BTW.....

So much is expected from a first Class graduate; eg A good construction of written[spoken] English.... I'm not perfect either but OP, you need to work on your Anglais....

I wish you the very best bro.....
It's true, am all working on that bro....

1 Like

Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by Wizklynd23(m): 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
samwise180:
Never give up,work hard you can still make first class at the end of the session
Thanks bro certainly am ganna make it and am working hard now torwards it
Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by Wizklynd23(m): 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
femidejulius:
Don't come to nairaland to complain. Search within you and make necessary adjustments. That being said, start thinking of stuffs you can learn to make you gainfully employed after school. Believe me, first class is no guarantee of a better life after school. Most end up being employed collecting peanuts for the rest of their lives. In fact, those with lower grades often always do better #naijaexperience

Fact:Unless you study professional courses in Nigeria universities, 90% of what you study is totally useless in the real world.
It's true bro, am all working on that... Ma course is a nice one and I believe after graduation certainly I will have something doing, the First class am after is going to be an additional advantage to me, believe me I know am ganna make it cos I know am capable .... Am working currently all round to make sure things go smoothly for me.........Thank you.
Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by femi4: 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
Wizklynd23:
It's true bro, am all working on that... Ma course is a nice one and I believe after graduation certainly I will have something doing, the First class am after is going to be an additional advantage to me, believe me I know am ganna make it cos I know am capable .... Am working currently all round to make sure things go smoothly for me.........Thank you.
Don't put First Class in your subconscious else you ll put yourself under pressure and make mistakes. Rather focus on each course outline and master it before the exam day. That way, first class will come naturally

1 Like

Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by kennyjam: 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
I'm learning greatly from this thread. thank OP....I wish you all the best and success.

1 Like

Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
just a stupid kid
Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 29, 2017
They even dashed you 4.3 in 100L cos you are a fresher, watch as it reduces the higher you go.

Most of my coursemates that had high Gpa in 100L are struggling to keep 3.5 now we are almost done with school.
Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by Magjoel(m): 8:34am On Jul 29, 2017
Read more on question basic, I.e ask yourself some questions when reading.
2) You are in engineering, so you will be involve in lot of calculation, so practice much questions.
3) Try to find out the type of questions and patterns set by your lecturers
4) Make friends with the brilliant ones and try challenging one another.
5) Know your strength and weakness, work on your weakness and master your strength.
6) Make sure you have a planned time and make sure you follow it strictly
7) Pray to God to direct you and see you through
Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by Wizklynd23(m): 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
femi4:
Don't put First Class in your subconscious else you ll put yourself under pressure and make mistakes. Rather focus on each course outline and master it before the exam day. That way, first class will come naturally
Hmmm, Nice one.. I think thats one of the things I need to really work on First.....Thank you for letting me know of such.....
Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by Wizklynd23(m): 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
Magjoel:
Read more on question basic, I.e ask yourself some questions when reading.
2) You are in engineering, so you will be involve in lot of calculation, so practice much questions.
3) Try to find out the type of questions and patterns set by your lecturers
4) Make friends with the brilliant ones and try challenging one another.
5) Know your strength and weakness, work on your weakness and master your strength.
6) Make sure you have a planned time and make sure you follow it strictly
7) Pray to God to direct you and see you through
Thank you for such contributions... Am all ganna work on it...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Memorial University Canada / Post Graduate In Unad / "I Don’t Shake Hands With Women- RSUST Best Graduating Student", Says.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.