Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election (29166 Views)

FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka / Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) / Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by farouk0403(m): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2017
buchilino:

UR PROBLEM IS U ONLY READ ENGLISH BUT LACK ABILITY 2 UNDERSTAND N C BIGGER PICTURE OF WAT U READ. I DOUBT IF U EVEN UNDERSTAND WAT AM SAYING

Yea you are right, i don't understand what you wrote up there.

Next time don't use caps lock, and you should write it in full stop using one letter to represent a word.

Untill then i will understand and assimilate it.
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by HeGeMon(m): 9:21am On Jul 28, 2017
My question is? If Biafra comes eventually, will there ever be order? Because the minds of all have been polluted to challenge all! that question or oppose views either for or against theirs. I think when it finally comes we will be having the worlds most autocratic & fascist regimes ever witnessed, run by anarchist & despots. There will be no opposition in that entity, &innocent blood will be shed between rival interest groups to prove superiority, because the minds of the youths have been charged &polluted into hating other tribes, now that they are now left to themselves, who will be their targets?, then Nigeria will be filled with asylum seeking political refugees, at that moment will they reflect back and wish the never changed their fate with their own hands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by nairanaira12: 9:21am On Jul 28, 2017
legislatively:
Yoruba's are suddenly in love with an Igbo igwe

Yeah. Because Yorubas are in love with people who use their brains correctly

1 Like

Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by nairanaira12: 9:22am On Jul 28, 2017
chiagozien:
every body is igwe in his own family.we are igbos not hausa or yoruba.

Yet you are worshiping kanu . Stay there and be defending stupidity
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by baralatie(m): 9:24am On Jul 28, 2017
TheCabal:
Igwe... may you live long.

But your delay .. is of more concern to me.

Why would a king watch his territory get overrun and only speak out when the war has reached the palace gates.

Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by buchilino(m): 9:25am On Jul 28, 2017
farouk0403:

Yea you are right, i don't understand what you wrote up there.

Next time don't use caps lock, and you should write it in full stop using one letter to represent a word.

Untill then i will understand and assimilate it.

AM SURPRISED, WAT AM TELLING U IS DAT D IGBOS YOUTHS N OUR ELDERS SOMETIMES DONT AGREE ON SOME ISSUES. BUT DAT DOESNT MEAN WE DISRESPECT DEM. LASTLY, AM NOT AWARE DER WAS A LAW AGAINST USING CAPS.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by nairanaira12: 9:26am On Jul 28, 2017
legislatively:
I'm just surprised the way you now respect an Igbo king, unlike you guys.

Because he is using his brain properly, unlike you guys
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by donqx: 9:26am On Jul 28, 2017
oh
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by Frankbaro(m): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2017
I have never heard this Oba abi Obi speak out against the injustices meted out to the Igbos
Why now?
He should maintain his silence

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by drnoel: 9:27am On Jul 28, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
frustration, intimidation and cluelessiation is making ipod to loose the fight for freedom gradually. Your igwe deserves your respect and honour.

I will summarize with just a his comment "those who feel they can wear white and hold someone down in a mud should remember that when they stand up their clothes will be dirty". The igwe should have stayed away from this matter cos in this time and age where respect is hard to come by, one can easily loose the little one has.
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by misano(m): 9:28am On Jul 28, 2017
If we can have more of Nnamdi Kanu in all regions Nigeria would grow beyond what it is today.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by KemjikaEme: 9:28am On Jul 28, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
frustration, intimidation and cluelessiation is making ipod to loose the fight for freedom gradually. Your igwe deserves your respect and honour.
Igbos don't have a King or Igwe.
He is the Igwe of Onitsha alone not Igwe of Anambra and Igbos.
Every Igbo man is a King in his own homestead.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by modsfucker: 9:28am On Jul 28, 2017
And the ever wise Hausa people will just park for one corner dey sip fura while watching the flat heads engaging in a war of words before it turns bloody..... Chaiiii na now I know how wise the Hausas are.
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by sunnyside16(m): 9:29am On Jul 28, 2017
The most revered Igwe Achebe has spoken
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by enemyofprogress: 9:32am On Jul 28, 2017
I love and I enjoy it when people disagree, quarrel and fight one another, it always make me happy.
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by proeast(m): 9:33am On Jul 28, 2017
I respect Igwe Achebe for the stool he occupies and his personal accomplishment in life, but on the Igbo masses are not going to partake in any zoo election again except they agree on a date for referendum. One of the reasons why Igbos are making exploits and seems unstoppable is because we naturally have a merit based egaliterian soceity, were success is celebrated and encouraged. Just like other advanced places like America, most of Asia etc, we do not place emphasis on any primordial throne unlike some backward parts of Nigeria. We believe that the collective wish of the masses supercedes the opinion of a single individual. The a.bo.kis have remained the worlds dregs in all human development index while a few of their traditional rulers and elites usurps all their wealth simple because they have been brainwashed to see them as gods & deities to be worshipped. WE ARE IGBOS AND WE BELIEVE IN MASS CONSENSUS. THE MASSES OF BIAFRALAND SAYS NO TO ANY ZOO ELECTION!!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by Donwilly20(m): 9:34am On Jul 28, 2017
grin
Built2last:
For Igbo elites to be talking. It means the call for boycott is gathering momentum.

IPOB is resolute and the seat at home tactics is a knock off punch
grin grin
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by enemyofprogress: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2017
misano:
If we can have more of Nnamdi Kanu in all regions Nigeria would grow beyond what it is today.
we have fayose and fani kayode in our own region
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by farouk0403(m): 9:41am On Jul 28, 2017
buchilino:

AM SURPRISED, WAT AM TELLING U IS DAT D IGBOS YOUTHS N OUR ELDERS SOMETIMES DONT AGREE ON SOME ISSUES. BUT DAT DOESNT MEAN WE DISRESPECT DEM. LASTLY, AM NOT AWARE DER WAS A LAW AGAINST USING CAPS.

But why is it so? there is no community or region that doesn't agree with their elders, sorry to say but had it been ojukwu was alive and put him in the shoes of those elders, will you respect his decision or not? There is an adage that say
" what an elder saw while sitting down, a child cannot see it even if he climb on top of tallest height in the world"

Anyway it's your culture and your elders, but don't forget oneday you will become an elder.

Lastly using caps lock while writing or passing an information, is disturbing to the reader and also it shows that you are shouting in anger.
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by Gh0stFreak: 9:41am On Jul 28, 2017
KemjikaEme:
Igbos don't have a King or Igwe. He is the Igwe of Onitsha alone not Igwe of Anambra and Igbos. Every Igbo man is a King in his own homestead.
And yet you keep kissing kanu's ass
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by ifyain: 9:46am On Jul 28, 2017
I think the ipob guys are right not to participate in the November elections. you can only liberate yourself either by war or civil disobedience and since the have chosen civil disobedience, it will make a mockery of their believes to be part of Nigerian elections.
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by misano(m): 9:47am On Jul 28, 2017
enemyofprogress:
we have fayose and fani kayode in our own region

Fayose & Fani are not as influential as NK. Them they learn.
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 28, 2017
God bless Biafra
God bless IPOB
God bless Nnmadi Kanu.

The return of Biafra Republic is a must.

No amount of threats and intimidation from those corrupt politicians, traditional rulers receiving and given bribery will stop the return of Biafra Republic.

The 1970 agreement between Biafra and Nigeria have been violated by Nigeria corrupt government.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by googlepikins: 9:53am On Jul 28, 2017
neoShinto:
What has this got to do with Yorùbá people? If we comment on your threads now, you'll start looking for a noose to hang yourself.
ode, so what are you looking for here? You saw Ipob and you clicked. No be mumuu dey worry you?
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by googlepikins: 9:54am On Jul 28, 2017
Gh0stFreak:

And yet you keep kissing kanu's ass
Afonja , at least it's better than you people that are kissing Buharis old anus.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by buchilino(m): 9:54am On Jul 28, 2017
farouk0403:

But why is it so? there is no community or region that doesn't agree with their elders, sorry to say but had it been ojukwu was alive and put him in the shoes of those elders, will you respect his decision or not? There is an adage that say
" what an elder saw while sitting down, a child cannot see it even if he climb on top of tallest height in the world"

Anyway it's your culture and your elders, but don't forget oneday you will become an elder.

Lastly using caps lock while writing or passing an information, is disturbing to the reader and also it shows that you are shouting in anger.

DAT AM AN ELDER DOESN'T MEAN AM ALWAYS RIGHT. EVEN IF OJUKWU IS ALIVE NOW N DOES SOMETHING WRONG, I WILL TELL HIM TO HIS FACE DAT HIS WRONG. RECENTLY DIDN'T AREWA YOUTHS DISAGREE WITH DER ELDERS?. NIGERIA IS FILLED WITH SELF CENTERED PPLE DAT CARRY D TITLE OF "ELDERS N LEADERS". WE D YOUTHS MAYBE IMMATURE BUT WE WILL NEVA BE MATURED UNTIL WE LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES. AT D MOMENT, MOST YOUTHS (INCLUDING MY HUMBLE SELF) R FED UP WITH D LIES N DECEIT OF DIS OLD MEN.
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by pellummy(m): 9:58am On Jul 28, 2017
lloydtruth:
What concerns Yoruba Muslim with wawa Jews and Anambra. Stop!!!!!!!, Don't.......... you are Yoruba so don't sing your popular rhythm "I am igbo".
The Yorubas desperately want igbos to forget about Biafra, why are they feeling unsecured about Biafra, they now sleep, eat, dream biafra. I can see some of them are begging igbos to obey their leaders. I want to ask the Yorubas is it your election? Is it your biafra?

u ve spoken, clap 4 urself...dream ipod,eat ipob..yoruba na ibo or igbo..i be i look like biafra 4 ur eye,shine ur eye joor
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by BentSpoon(m): 9:59am On Jul 28, 2017
•••

Igwe wee u kee kwayet

When ur mates were fighting biafra war u were running from bunker to bunker. If not I don't think a coward like u would have survived the war front

Who even mounted that man

•••
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 28, 2017
Igwe may you live long we love you we love Anambra We love Igbos but we love Biafra the most Igwe we are sorry to disobey you NO MORE ELECTION IN BIAFRA LAND
Na so una hate me reach as an upcoming artist once I create thread and post the link to download my tracks una No go push amm to Fp or una go ban me
wait be this kind thing
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by Awoo88: 10:01am On Jul 28, 2017
TheCabal:
Igwe... may you live long.

But your delay .. is of more concern to me.

Why would a king watch his territory get overrun and only speak out when the war has reached the palace gates.

Because he was asked to do do now. Some politicians met him and told him to speak against ipob.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up / Inec List: Confusion In Kwara As Governor Name Appeared As Senatorial Candidate / Aisha Buhari Pictured With Her Grand Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.